EPA Gets Kneecapped At The USSC

No, did you?
I'm obviously not expecting a straight answer from you.

If I remember your thing was you didn't think you needed the vaccine because you got COVID. Kind of conspiracy lite. You were still anti-vaccine, I guess.

I suppose an easy way to put it is: do you think the WHO and CDC were intentionally lying to us (trying to establish a new world order ruled by commies) and the hard working conspiracy bloggers were our only source of reliable information?

again, I'm obviously not expecting a straight answer from you.

I'm obviously not expecting a straight answer from you.
I'm not gay like you.
If I remember your thing was you didn't think you needed the vaccine because you got COVID.
Correct, because I accept the science of germ theory and t-cells.
Kind of conspiracy lite. You were still anti-vaccine, I guess.
Not really. Unless you consider basic immune science (the very science the vaccine is freaking based off of) to be "conspiracy-lite".

I had no problem with the vaccine. What I had a problem with was the totalitarian attempt to force it on others, even those who (like the Pfizer scientist in my signature said) have as good or better immunity from previous natural infalection.

Indeed not long ago i had a qyite heated argument with CrowCross about his absurd "vaccines give you a MAC address." And "vaccines make you magnetic" garbage.
I suppose an easy way to put it is: do you think the WHO and CDC were intentionally lying to us (trying to establish a new world order ruled by commies) and the hard working conspiracy bloggers were our only source of reliable information?
No. The WHO certainly has lied a number of times, but that's largely due to its love affair with China. Like when they pushed China's lie that covid wasn't transmissible between humans. Or when they tried to deny the possibility of a lab leak.

But unlike you I don't pay much attention to conspiracy bloggers either.

unsure what anybof this has to do with the thread.
again, I'm obviously not expecting a straight answer from you.
Again, you'll only get a straight answer.

Of course it is. It's been a reality for billions of years before humans arose, and will be reality until the sun finishes consuming the earth several billion years from now
Obama worried about ocean boiling.
The water temp at the ocean floor below his Horizon oil spill in the "Golf" was just above freezing.

The rig capable of drilling 20,000' below the floor. Shall we ask @Backup how much climate change put the oil down there?

Of course it is. It's been a reality for billions of years before humans arose, and will be reality until the sun finishes consuming the earth several billion years from now
IOW you reject the science that claims that our current unprecedented pattern of climate change is due largely to human activities.

IOW you reject the science that claims that our current unprecedented pattern of climate change is due largely to human activities.
Interesting, I never said a word about that. As usual you attempt to place words into the mouths of others. Sadly that's your only trick.

Political canard.
It is unprecedented because there was no Weather Channel 100 years ago.

Your sexual predator algore says extreme weather events are 100 times more common than 30 years ago.

Since record keeping has been in effect since about 100 years ago or so, your statement cannot be verified.

I'm not gay like you.

Correct, because I accept the science of germ theory and t-cells.

Not really. Unless you consider basic immune science (the very science the vaccine is freaking based off of) to be "conspiracy-lite".

I had no problem with the vaccine. What I had a problem with was the totalitarian attempt to force it on others, even those who (like the Pfizer scientist in my signature said) have as good or better immunity from previous natural infalection.

Indeed not long ago i had a qyite heated argument with CrowCross about his absurd "vaccines give you a MAC address." And "vaccines make you magnetic" garbage.

No. The WHO certainly has lied a number of times, but that's largely due to its love affair with China. Like when they pushed China's lie that covid wasn't transmissible between humans. Or when they tried to deny the possibility of a lab leak.

But unlike you I don't pay much attention to conspiracy bloggers either.

unsure what anybof this has to do with the thread.

Again, you'll only get a straight answer.
Yeah

I understand you dismiss science in favor of conspiracy theories, just like creationists.

The key word here is “claims”. Scientists do make mistakes.
are you a creationist?

Creationists/climate deniers/COVID deniers all have absurdly high standards for science and no standards, whatsoever, for their conspiracy theorists.

It’s an old tactic

You people clearly don’t understand what science is.

are you a creationist?

Creationists/climate deniers/COVID deniers all have absurdly high standards for science and no standards, whatsoever, for their conspiracy theorists.

It’s an old tactic

You people clearly don’t understand what science is.
I am just making a comment about how humans are not infallible. Thank you for admitting that you have low standards.

I am just making a comment about how humans are not infallible. Thank you for admitting that you have low standards.
No one thinks scientist are infallible. That’s stupid.

Creationists/climate deniers/COVID deniers always claim that scientists are lying when they update their tentative conclusions when new information becomes available.

It’s hard to believe anyone could be so stupid to fall for that.

No one thinks scientist are infallible. That’s stupid.

Creationists/climate deniers/COVID deniers always claim that scientists are lying when they update their tentative conclusions when new information becomes available.

It’s hard to believe anyone could be so stupid to fall for that.
Thank you for admitting that scientists can be wrong about things. You are not totally out of touch.

Thank you for admitting that scientists can be wrong about things. You are not totally out of touch.
um, not much of an admission

If you are trying to argue with some strawman claiming scientists are never wrong, you will just be talking to yourself.

Most of us learned what the scientific method is, basically measuring stuff and having other people check your work.

Much better method than what you people use, making stuff up, falling for lies, and willful ignorance.

um, not much of an admission

If you are trying to argue with some strawman claiming scientists are never wrong, you will just be talking to yourself.

Most of us learned what the scientific method is, basically measuring stuff and having other people check your work.

Much better method than what you people use, making stuff up, falling for lies, and willful ignorance.
Science can be corrupted by both political and monetary factors.

Back