I've never been -
I have no desire to fly ever again, or take a ship
with modern Tech we can see great pictures and video

how about You?

I've never been -
I have no desire to fly ever again, or take a ship
with modern Tech we can see great pictures and video

how about You?
Just curious...did you have a bad experience flying or is it just the idea of being helpless at 40,000 feet in the air? I still remember looking down at the Alps and feeling that feeling!

where did you go in Italy?
reproductions of Ancient Rome look amazing
My husband was stationed at Vicenza, Italy for three years. We went everywhere and saw pretty much everything. My mom and her friend came over and we took them all over Europe. It was an incredible experience.

Just curious...did you have a bad experience flying or is it just the idea of being helpless at 40,000 feet in the air? I still remember looking down at the Alps and feeling that feeling!
I love flying and have done so many many times
with the covid stuff, it doesn't appeal to me anymore
I like boats too, but for some reason the ocean freaks me out now

Vicenza, Italy
oh, Northeastern Italy interests me
I had German friends here for a few years from Munich and they would go to that region on their Motorcycles just to hang out

I love flying and have done so many many times
with the covid stuff, it doesn't appeal to me anymore
I like boats too, but for some reason the ocean freaks me out now

oh, Northeastern Italy interests me
I had German friends here for a few years from Munich and they would go to that region on their Motorcycles just to hang out
Yes, we were close enough to Venice that we'd go there for the weekend pretty often. Also close enough to the Alps for skiing.

there's that The Cure song "Just Like Heaven" (the Dinosaur Jr. version rocks too)
"show me show me show me how you do that trick..." lolz

Back