Error Too many redirects

rossh

Turn off you computer to five minutes? Most all capacitors will discharge in less than 30 seconds. Reinstall browser? Maybe remove add ons but no need to reinstall a browser. You can run most browsers in private mode and that will disable any add ons.
all good and thank you v/much..

rossh

Turn off you computer to five minutes? Most all capacitors will discharge in less than 30 seconds. Reinstall browser? Maybe remove add ons but no need to reinstall a browser. You can run most browsers in private mode and that will disable any add ons.
All good now, all done, and thank you very much.. Amen

rossh

I still get problems in private mode :(:(:(
well ? not that I am any expert but try flushing the cache and get out of " Private " mode.. ? I think that private mode does more harm than good in most cases ? I am sure that it is not meant to used in a site like this, as many of us are interacting with each other at the same rate/time etc;. I say again, I am no expert..

T

TomFL

well ? not that I am any expert but try flushing the cache and get out of " Private " mode.. ? I think that private mode does more harm than good in most cases ? I am sure that it is not meant to used in a site like this, as many of us are interacting with each other at the same rate/time etc;. I say again, I am no expert..
Did that. doesn't help

Thanks anyway

T

TomFL

Sorry for your problems. O my, I do know how those issue are very annoying, maybe time for a " NEW " System or get an Expert ( lol NOT US at CARM )..
Thank you for the concern

Unfortunately I am still limping along with these problems

T

TomFL

Does the same thing happen on a phone, tablet, ipad etc ???
Don't know don't have a tablet or an ipad

Don't use my phone to access CARM

The problem however is worse than ever

I have had to develop tricks working with multiple tabs

trying to access and reply to posts

Slyzr

Don't know don't have a tablet or an ipad

Don't use my phone to access CARM

The problem however is worse than ever

I have had to develop tricks working with multiple tabs

trying to access and reply to posts

You checked virus and malware.

Imbedded programs running somewhere.

Can you re-install OS ......... wipe HD ..... and go from there?