Thank you

I keep getting this message

I have tried multiple browsers

Cleared history and cookies

checked date

all to no avail

Any ideas

Thank you
have tried to " flush your browser memory or reinstall/update your browser ? Keep your contacts and such before that.

have tried to " flush your browser memory or reinstall/update your browser ? Keep your contacts and such before that.
Used multiple browsers and All browsers updated did not re-install

Are you accessing via a stored favourite or search result?
Various ways

search for Carm and then select forum

search for Carm forums

From a password manager

Once I log in (sometimes takes multiple tries) I use alert function to look for replies to my post

I go down the line opening each in a new tab

I then go back and see which one actually opened up without an err or hang

I then hit reply on each one

Those that allow ( no errors or hangs) I post my comments and try to enter them

I go back and see which ones completed

I go back and deal with the rejects that had errors or hangs

I will also try to bring up the threads page and right click and open in a new tab the threads I want to reply to

At any one given time I have multiple tabs going that I want to address

Yeah it happens only on CARM
why only on CARM ? That does sound ominous, indeed.. ? A tip, try using the OS called Ubuntu instead of Windows that may help ? BTW you are using Windows, may I presume ?

why only on CARM ? That does sound ominous, indeed.. ?

The CARM forum has been the target of many attacks by hackers. On more than one occasion CARM has had to shut down the forum and start a new one. This shouldn't be surprising. Any organization that is as effective as CARM in teaching the truth of the Bible will be the object of Satan's attacks. We need to pray for CARM that they will be successful in defending themselves against him.

I keep getting this

I have tried multiple browsers

Cleared history and cookies

checked date

all to no avail

Any ideas

Thank you
flush the cache of your browser and or reinstall the browser ( remember to save important links and PWs etc: first..( also turn off your computer for at least 5 mins do not just do a reboot ) if not good get an expert.. or Google it ? HTHs

During the same time frame, I kept getting a bad certificate error page with every browser but the problem disappeared within 36 hrs with no intervention on my part.

Last edited:
why only on CARM ? That does sound ominous, indeed.. ? A tip, try using the OS called Ubuntu instead of Windows that may help ? BTW you are using Windows, may I presume ?
If I knew why only Carm I might have as better idea what the problem is

Yes I am using windows

flush the cache of your browser and or reinstall the browser ( remember to save important links and PWs etc: first..( also turn off your computer for at least 5 mins do not just do a reboot ) if not good get an expert.. or Google it ? HTHs
Did that, installed new browser Opera same results but I did not wait 5 minutes

I have seen some cloudflare errors recently. Try running your browser in private mode or in "Incognito" mode. You can also hit F12 when you get the error and it bring up a screen that will give you more detail.
Ok thank you

Turn off you computer to five minutes? Most all capacitors will discharge in less than 30 seconds. Reinstall browser? Maybe remove add ons but no need to reinstall a browser. You can run most browsers in private mode and that will disable any add ons.
all good and thank you v/much..

Back