Error Too many redirects

Turn off you computer to five minutes? Most all capacitors will discharge in less than 30 seconds. Reinstall browser? Maybe remove add ons but no need to reinstall a browser. You can run most browsers in private mode and that will disable any add ons.
All good now, all done, and thank you very much.. Amen

I still get problems in private mode :(:(:(
well ? not that I am any expert but try flushing the cache and get out of " Private " mode.. ? I think that private mode does more harm than good in most cases ? I am sure that it is not meant to used in a site like this, as many of us are interacting with each other at the same rate/time etc;. I say again, I am no expert..

well ? not that I am any expert but try flushing the cache and get out of " Private " mode.. ? I think that private mode does more harm than good in most cases ? I am sure that it is not meant to used in a site like this, as many of us are interacting with each other at the same rate/time etc;. I say again, I am no expert..
Did that. doesn't help

Thanks anyway

Sorry for your problems. O my, I do know how those issue are very annoying, maybe time for a " NEW " System or get an Expert ( lol NOT US at CARM )..
Thank you for the concern

Unfortunately I am still limping along with these problems

Does the same thing happen on a phone, tablet, ipad etc ???
Don't know don't have a tablet or an ipad

Don't use my phone to access CARM

The problem however is worse than ever

I have had to develop tricks working with multiple tabs

trying to access and reply to posts

Don't know don't have a tablet or an ipad

Don't use my phone to access CARM

The problem however is worse than ever

I have had to develop tricks working with multiple tabs

trying to access and reply to posts

You checked virus and malware.

Imbedded programs running somewhere.

Can you re-install OS ......... wipe HD ..... and go from there?

Still unable to use this forum because of redirects. Most of the time the site just hangs with a white screen. Once in a great while I can log in after about 2 minutes. Navigating the site incurs similar multi-minute delays for every link. This happens on all devices, on all browsers. It is tied to my login, because if I don't log in I can navigate to pages in this forum instantly. But once I log in the web interface stalls. It feels like a form of banning, and indeed it has kept me from posting here for about 9 months. I am posting this on the rare occasion of the page actually coming up.

There must have been a forum reset some time between June 18 and now because after being locked out for nearly a year, suddenly my log in is working without the "too many redirects" error. Plus I see my avatar has been reset. That's why I think there was some sort of forum reset.

I took my avatar off. My default didn't reset. I still have the one that I got when I signed up.

Back