Essential doctrines

When any institution demands people to worship it instead of the living God, it has ceased to be Christ centered. Adds or takes away from Scripture, it had ceased to be anything about Christ. Your institution just gives lip service, but its real god is itself. The rcc believes x,y, and z... but so does satan and the demons.

What your institution doesn't do ding, is trust God. Which is the most important thing anyone can do.

We don't demand anyone to worship anything but God alone.

Look at what we have in common. Can you honestly say that anyone who believes those essential doctrines that you posted are not Christian?

We don't demand anyone to worship anything but God alone.

Look at what we have in common. Can you honestly say that anyone who believes those essential doctrines that you posted are not Christian?
You specifically might not, but your institution sure does. It is NOT what we have in common, that makes us Christians, but following and trusting Christ exclusively in every aspect of our lives. Your institution is not focused on Christ, it is focused on mary, and itself.

Every cult uses some truth mixed in with a lot of lies to make the lies more palpable and suit to the tastes of the philosphies and ideals of the world. It is the total opposite from faith and trusting solely in Christ.

You specifically might not, but your institution sure does. It is NOT what we have in common, that makes us Christians, but following and trusting Christ exclusively in every aspect of our lives. Your institution is not focused on Christ, it is focused on mary, and itself.

Every cult uses some truth mixed in with a lot of lies to make the lies more palpable and suit to the tastes of the philosphies and ideals of the world. It is the total opposite from faith and trusting solely in Christ.
Then give us the official quote from the catechism, not just your Protestant "perception".

Well I am sorry that you feel that way. Having read through scripture and the CCC I come to a completely different conclusion.

I don't give a crock about your rc catechism. The games you play, will catch up with you one of these times, and will reach around and bite you in the behind.

We keep hearing that Christians are not divided over essential doctrines.

What are the essential doctrines of the Christian faith?

Are any in conflict with the official teachings of the Catholic faith?
Your Novus Ordo sect believes and teaches that Protestant sects are part of the big tent "Church of Christ" and are in communion with the Catholic Church to the extent that they are now "particular churches" and these sects themselves are "a means of salvation."

There can be no communion between the Catholic Church and Protestant sects because there are fundamental differences in belief between the two, going back to the opposing views on the nature of man since the fall.

Your Novus Ordo sect believes and teaches that Protestant sects are part of the big tent "Church of Christ" and are in communion with the Catholic Church to the extent that they are now "particular churches" and these sects themselves are "a means of salvation."

There can be no communion between the Catholic Church and Protestant sects because there are fundamental differences in belief between the two, going back to the opposing views on the nature of man since the fall.
Yes, I hear about a lot of things going on in the CC that are very concerning. We should still acknowledge the Pope/Magisterium's because they have the authority. Our trust should always be in Jesus though, he is the head of the church.

I don't have a catechism. Any church I attend, teaches directly from Scripture, NOTHING else. And Scripture is God speaking. We follow Jesus exclusively. We praise and worship only HIM, no one else. We do NOT pray to anyone else. Our prayers are directed to Jesus. And HIM only.
Whatever your church teaches that are not the actual words of scripture is your church's catechism.

Yes, I hear about a lot of things going on in the CC that are very concerning. We should still acknowledge the Pope/Magisterium's because they have the authority. Our trust should always be in Jesus though, he is the head of the church.
Do you believe in the indefectibility and infallibility of the Church? What does that mean to you?

Do you believe in the indefectibility and infallibility of the Church? What does that mean to you?
I believe that Jesus gave authority to Peter and his successors. So I believe the official teachings of the CC. If we want to know what to believe as Christians we need to look to the one God the authority to. Why would we believe anyone else?

I believe that Jesus gave authority to Peter and his successors. So I believe the official teachings of the CC. If we want to know what to believe as Christians we need to look to the one God the authority to. Why would we believe anyone else?
So it is impossible for the Church to contradict Herself, correct? God cannot lie and God cannot contradict Himself, right? Therefore the Catholic Church cannot contradict Herself in Her essential doctrines, liturgy and disciplines. Truth doesn't change. The Catholic Church cannot teach one doctrine in one era and then teach something completely opposed to it in a different era.

Isn't this true?

So it is impossible for the Church to contradict Herself, correct? God cannot lie and God cannot contradict Himself, right? Therefore the Catholic Church cannot contradict Herself in Her essential doctrines, liturgy and disciplines. Truth doesn't change. The Catholic Church cannot teach one doctrine in one era and then teach something completely opposed to it in a different era.

Isn't this true?

The ultimate authority rest on Jesus. I am just acknowledging the person Jesus gave authority to. It is called the chain of command.

The ultimate authority rest on Jesus. I am just acknowledging the person Jesus gave authority to. It is called the chain of command.
So no matter if the "pope" worships a pagan Amazonian fertility goddess or takes part in pagan native American smudging ceremonies, or signs a blasphemous document denying that there exists any true religion, or says God wants you to commit adultery, he's still the pope?

It doesn't matter that the Novus Ordo sect no longer teaches that there is but one Church of Christ, and it is the Roman Catholic Church, and it is the one true Church outside of which there is no salvation?

So contradictions don't matter to you?

So no matter if the "pope" worships a pagan Amazonian fertility goddess or takes part in pagan native American smudging ceremonies, or signs a blasphemous document denying that there exists any true religion, or says God wants you to commit adultery, he's still the pope?

It doesn't matter that the Novus Ordo sect no longer teaches that there is but one Church of Christ, and it is the Roman Catholic Church, and it is the one true Church outside of which there is no salvation?

So contradictions don't matter to you?
Nope. What I look at is the one whom Jesus gave authority to. My trust in is Jesus. The government rests on his shoulders and not ours.

We don't obey our parents only when we think they are right do we?

Back