Eternal Life : a Harvest Reaped by Doers of Good

Daniel.

You think I deny that the Spirit leads us to do the good works God had prepared for us to walk in beforehand?
You would be wrong.

If you think I deny that we can do anything good without the leading of the HS, then you would be correct.

This ties in with your heresy as per John 8
1. Good.

2. Is it "the Spirit" leading you to refuse to admit you erred so that you have to keep raising John 8 (an irrelevant issue)? Stop raising John 8 already! It's OFF TOPIC!

Daniel.

You are reaping what you have sown. SIX divisive threads on the same topic is what you have sown. Now you are reaping the product of your intentional words.

As you know I archive certain posts because, as is often the case, people forget what they have said.
1. I am "reaping" people being "off topic"? What?

2. "Divisive"? Who have I "divided"? I am engaged in a discussion with people I disagree with--literally the purpose of this forum--and you're finding fault with that?

3. What "intentional" words?

4. I did not know you "archived" discussions, and I don't know why you're raising that point.

Unless you can provide a link, then you are misrepresenting what was said. An inference is just that, it's not a fact.
I provided all of the links. Not sure why you're saying this.

Daniel.

yes there are certain characteristics of a troll and they are easy to spot.
Did you have something substantive to add about how you disagree with the OP or were you just going to write more emptiness here?

Galatians 6 says good deeds are the seeds corresponding to the harvest of eternal life. Why do you deny what is plainly stated in Scripture (as if I didn't know)?

Beloved Daughter

1. Good.

2. Is it "the Spirit" leading you to refuse to admit you erred so that you have to keep raising John 8 (an irrelevant issue)? Stop raising John 8 already! It's OFF TOPIC!

Again, you are reaping what you have sowed. It's the monster you created by posting so many threads on essentially the same issue/topic.

You can't force people to do what you want them to do.

I don't know that I've ever observed posters being forced/coerced/asked nicely to comment on one patch of scripture and ONLY that scripture. Most of us are trained to interpret scripture in light of scripture. That's the norm.

Enjoy the fruit of your handiwork.

Daniel.

Again, you are reaping what you have sowed. It's the monster you created by posting so many threads on essentially the same issue/topic.

You can't force people to do what you want them to do.

I don't know that I've ever observed posters being forced/coerced/asked nicely to comment on one patch of scripture and ONLY that scripture. Most of us are trained to interpret scripture in light of scripture. That's the norm.

Enjoy the fruit of your handiwork.
1. So, in your mind, people are posting off-topic in my threads because I have partaken in the discussion. OK? That's a "creative" way of thinking.

2. No, the threads I've published are on discreet points with their own verses/passages to back them up. By your line of reasoning, every single post on this forum is "essentially the same issue/topic" because they're all about God. LOL Ridiculous.

3. I can't force people to post on-topic, right, the moderators are supposed to keep people in line on that one. Finally you're right about something.

4a. No, I am not "forcing" anyone to do anything--what I do not see is how a dissenter's refusal to demonstrate their point of view from the disputed text is supposed to be substantive. It's not that I don't want to discuss other verses at all--I've just noticed you guys don't like to show from the verses raised you just have your little prooftexts you like to run away to.
4b. "Trained" LOL

5. I reject the idea that I brought off-topic posts on myself as (what it is) nonsense.

Beloved Daughter

1. So, in your mind, people are posting off-topic in my threads because I have partaken in the discussion. OK? That's a "creative" way of thinking.

2. No, the threads I've published are on discreet points with their own verses/passages to back them up. By your line of reasoning, every single post on this forum is "essentially the same issue/topic" because they're all about God. LOL Ridiculous.

3. I can't force people to post on-topic, right, the moderators are supposed to keep people in line on that one. Finally you're right about something.

4a. No, I am not "forcing" anyone to do anything--what I do not see is how a dissenter's refusal to demonstrate their point of view from the disputed text is supposed to be substantive. It's not that I don't want to discuss other verses at all--I've just noticed you guys don't like to show from the verses raised you just have your little prooftexts you like to run away to.
4b. "Trained" LOL

5. I reject the idea that I brought off-topic posts on myself as (what it is) nonsense.
How's it working for you? LOL

Manfred

1. Good.

Where did I err. By pointing out that your false beliefs comes through other threads.

Here, I erred. Sorry.

Still not off topic. You may think you make the rules but you don't. If you do not stand by what you wrote about John 8 then say so.

Daniel.

I'm not the one who posted Ezekiel in the John 8 thread. YOU DID!

I guess you'll have to figure it out. Good luck with that.
1. I've already answered this. You're welcome to respond to the response.

2. There's nothing to "figure out"--people are off topic, and that means they're off topic. They oughtn't be posting off-topic. Isn't that a rule?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
In the end, your "admission" means nothing since you just go on to deny you were off-topic.

You were off-topic. You are off-topic.
Per the rules you agreed to abide by:
  1. Do not discuss a forum poster on the discussion boards/messages/chat, and do not attempt to moderate a forum poster’s correct behaviors.
You don't get to tell anyone they are off topic. You are not a moderator and you are not to try to correct board posters for any reason or for anything.

Manfred

Meaningless in any sense.
You cannot even understand that someone is not saved one minute then not the next and then imply they were not doers of good.

You say off topic and I say your claim is irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator: