"Eucharistic miracle" in Zapotlanejo, Mexico?

You are a Lutheran because your founder was Luther.
Lutherans don’t follow Luther,
They follow Christ. You want to discuss Luther you need to go to the appropriate board.

You follow a pope.

The Lutheran church did not exist at Pentecost
Neither did yours.
. It was founded 1500 years later by a renegade monk.

You mean someone that saw the mess your apostate church made. Selling get out of jail free cards, as it still does.

There are churches, just like there are churches now.

All in Christ are one in Him. A fact lost on Catholics.

Your church is a man made denomination that teaches doctrines of man.
There are no denominations in Scripture.

All were in accord in Scripture exactly because there were no denominations. There was unity of faith in a visible Church.

Lutherans don’t follow Luther,
They follow Christ. You want to discuss Luther you need to go to the appropriate board.

You follow a pope.

Neither did yours.

You mean someone that saw the mess your apostate church made. Selling get out of jail free cards, as it still does.
I'll state it again. The founder of the Lutheran Church was Luther, NOT Jesus. The same is true of ALL protestant denominations. Making up stuff can't change that truth.

I’ll state it again…..Jesus is not the founder of your apostate church. So I guess you’re in the same boat.
Hardly.

I'll stick with the pillar and foundation of the truth instead of following a made up faith in a made up denomination that defends it's origin with made up facts. I suggest you do so as well.

I’m sure that’s what you believe. You’re wrong.

That isn’t your apostate church.

Says the poster following made up
doctrines. Lol!

The difference is you defend your institution as it ever evolves over the last 1500 years but we defend the faith, once delivered to the saints, that has remained the same since the Apostles wrote the God-breathed written Words of God.
You can't defend the faith of the saints if you abandon the Church of the saints.

There are no denominations in Scripture. Why would Jesus act against His Will, that we would be one as He and the Father are one?

Denominations are man made houses of cards.
"Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain."

Don't put words in my mouth.
Yep and your institution was the first denomination and it is clear by its actions it followed the Roman Emperors and the popes saw themselves in that role.

You can't defend the faith of the saints if you abandon the Church of the saints.

Oh but we do and will continue to defend the faith once delivered while you and your apostate ecclesiastical authority defends its ever evolving heretical belief system more designed to glorify the creature than God. Not unlike the cracker the op talked of. So sad but true. Repent, flee the system you are dying in and come drink of the living water you can only find in Jesus, the cornerstone, the foundation of THE faith.

I'll state it again. The founder of the Lutheran Church was Luther, NOT Jesus. The same is true of ALL protestant denominations. Making up stuff can't change that truth.
Interesting how RCs do not show love your neighbour to Luther. There is a difference Luther does not have to be obeyed no matter how he speaks. Unlike your popes who are set up in near God like status. There words with their cronies under certain circumstances must be obeyed. Yet they are shown to be mere men who cannot be trusted.

A
See Bonnie? You said this was "absurd". Well there you go. I'm sure Moses and Jeremiah had the Church in mind when they wrote these verses.
What was written is not everything negative from the Bible. Some things can, however, apply to all those who teach false doctrines. And some negative words are more specific.

Back