"Eucharistic miracle" in Zapotlanejo, Mexico?

A

What was written is not everything negative from the Bible. Some things can, however, apply to all those who teach false doctrines. And some negative words are more specific.
Well how ironic that verses posted may actually witness against the poster.

I'll state it again. The founder of the Lutheran Church was Luther, NOT Jesus. The same is true of ALL protestant denominations. Making up stuff can't change that truth.
Jesus founded the church universal at Pentecost, of which my church is a part. Any church is that is Christ-focused, and teaches Christ and Him crucified for sinners, and raised for our justification is part of the church universal.

The way in which we conduct church services IS Lutheran--following a liturgical year; pastors wearing albs; singing liturgy during the services; etc--are Lutheran, derived from the RCC. The NT has almost no guidelines as to how worship services are to be conducted, except that they be orderly. I think Jesus gives us great leeway as to how we conduct our services. The most important aspect of a service is that they be focused on preaching Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross and WHY. Our church services are saturated with Jesus Christ and Scriptures--in singing liturgy, the hymns, the sermon, and in Holy Communion.

Jesus--not Mary.

Without Him being preached about in church, church is nothing--empty, boring.

Jesus founded the church universal at Pentecost, of which my church is a part. Any church is that is Christ-focused, and teaches Christ and Him crucified for sinners, and raised for our justification is part of the church universal.

The way in which we conduct church services IS Lutheran--following a liturgical year; pastors wearing albs; singing liturgy during the services; etc--are Lutheran, derived from the RCC. The NT has almost no guidelines as to how worship services are to be conducted, except that they be orderly. I think Jesus gives us great leeway as to how we conduct our services. The most important aspect of a service is that they be focused on preaching Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross and WHY. Our church services are saturated with Jesus Christ and Scriptures--in singing liturgy, the hymns, the sermon, and in Holy Communion.

Jesus--not Mary.

Without Him being preached about in church, church is nothing--empty, boring.
Amen ! :)

Christ centered.

I'll state it again. The founder of the Lutheran Church was Luther, NOT Jesus. The same is true of ALL protestant denominations. Making up stuff can't change that truth.
The founder of the rc denomination was the 'pope' of Rome at the time. Claiming he was the 'pope' of 'popes'. So the rc denomination was named after the city of Rome in stead of a man.

Well how ironic that verses posted may actually witness against the poster.
how does it witness against the poster. You post is totally meaningless. I mean even my sons would not give me a response like that. They would be told to say clearly how it does what they say and to back up their statements with evidence.

You church is the first denomination. Denominations are not the real church which is something that just flies over the heads of RCs.
It would not surprise me to find out that "denomination" had a different meaning in Roman Catholicism than the commonly accepted meaning.

Consider the word "accident" or "assumption", or even "justification". ?

--Rich

That's funny.
How many thousands of protestant denominations are there? ?
pilgrim;
get real; do you know nothing but RCC Propaganda and Matra
Propaganda
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature,
used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view:

information, ideas, opinions, or images, often only giving one part of an argument, that are broadcast, published, or in some other way spread with the intention of influencing people's opinions:

Have you never read that God scattered his people to the 4 winds,
too the 4 corners of the earth

Isaiah 5:8
Woe unto them that join house to house,
that lay field to field,
till there be no place,
that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!​

Back