"Eucharistic miracle" in Zapotlanejo, Mexico?

Those poor people who don't abide in Him but think they do.

It's ironic Rc's who only have hope for their salvation would intone a verb such as abide. Perhaps you don't understand the definition of abide;

VERB

1. (abide by)
    accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation):

For you, a Rc to accept or act in accordance with Jesus, abide in Him, you must leave the apostate Rcc. Then admit your sin of following a false gospel and idolatrous worship of the Rc Mary, repent of it, truly repent and turn your back on all of it, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord, God and Savior and be baptized. Until that happens Rc's only "abide in Him" is following the self-appointed Rcc and false religion created by men, replacing the One and only true God with a creature and a cracker, to mislead its laity.

They never were in Him. Jesus will lose none that the Father has given to Him. HE keeps those that are His.
Your Shepherd isn't a very god shepherd if He loses His sheep.
John 18:
Whom are you looking for?” And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.” 8 Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. 6 So if you are looking for me, let these men go.” 9 This was to fulfill the word that he had spoken, “I did not lose a single one of those whom you gave me.”

John 18:
Whom are you looking for?” And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.” 8 Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. 6 So if you are looking for me, let these men go.” 9 This was to fulfill the word that he had spoken, “I did not lose a single one of those whom you gave me.”
39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

Yep the first denomination was your institution, it certainly has shown by its fruit, false doctrines it is not the church in the NT.
I wonder if the majority of Roman Catholics accept their Church's false doctrines purposely. They err because their "Church" has cunningly inbred them with laziness, ineptness, carelessness, and outright foolishness in handling Scripture.

The last day hasn’t come yet.

Those that belong to Him are kept by Him….

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
One more verse for Protestants to ignore.

Again, like the Samaritan soldiers in Elisha's day, and the Jews of Paul's day, the I believe the RCs have been blinded by God. They *cannot* see the church even though it is all around them. This blindness will keep them from seeing the church, or accepting what I am saying, just as the Jews of Paul's day (the ones he declared blinded) "knew" they were doing God's work in persecuting Christians.

I wrote this 3 months ago, and for the past 3 months the RCs have not ceased in their clamoring to be shown our church. While they point with pride to their activities and buildings, they ignore - or were never shown - what happened to the house of God, the central point of a monolithic, unified religious authority (rather like the RCC dreams of):
Luke 21:5-6 [ISV] Now while some people were talking about the Temple—how it was decorated with beautiful stones and gifts dedicated to God—He [Jesus] said, “As for these things that you see, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another that won’t be knocked down.”

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

Did the Roman Catholic Church build their "Churches" to replicate, the Jewish Temples of Jesus day - such as the tabernacle and all the articles it contained, the altar, the candles, the showbread, the incense, and then of course the worship conducted by the priests, etc.

Rich..... I don't know how this question of mine, to you, ended up showing that you asked the question in your own posting - but here it is again:
Did the Roman Catholic Church build their "churches" to replicate, the Jewish Temples of Jesus day - such as the tabernacle and all the articles it contained, the altar, the candles, the showbread, the incense, and then of course all of the infiltrated Roman Catholic Church hocus-pocus type worship that is conducted by the RCC priests, etc.?

Rich..... I don't know how this question of mine, to you, ended up showing that you asked the question in your own posting - but here it is again:
Uh, oh! The site does not like you! ? ?
Did the Roman Catholic Church build their "churches" to replicate, the Jewish Temples of Jesus day - such as the tabernacle and all the articles it contained, the altar, the candles, the showbread, the incense, and then of course all of the infiltrated Roman Catholic Church hocus-pocus type worship that is conducted by the RCC priests, etc.?
I would say probably not. The Temple had been destroyed in A.D. 70, and the mount razed after the bar-Kochba revolt about 60 years later. It is more likely the articles were gradually introduced from paganism. But these are my ideas, subject to change with facts. ?

--Rich

Have the RC's here seen the news story or the videos and analysis of this event?

Apparently, the claim is made that an RC communion wafer is pulsating like a heart, and its being accepted as legit by large numbers of devout Roman Catholics.

Is this kind of thing really legit in your view?
Oh! Absolutely not! It's just more farce from the Roman Catholic Church.

But this is GREAT publicity for helping to grow the RCC's evangelization program that is directly linked to Rome's "Eucharistic Christ" outreach.

Back