Evangelism in Israel

You keep missing the all those subtle substances‼️
Well, I didn't miss much.

? Kinda like your fathers who rebelled against Moses.?If Moses couldn’t help you with the power of God, who am I⁉️?
What's interesting is the biggest issue of rebellion in Tanakh is against God's commandments which Moses warned about.

You and the church are all about abrogation and rebellion.

Well, I didn't miss much.
From your limited perspective, that’s true
What's interesting is the biggest issue of rebellion in Tanakh is against God's commandments which Moses warned about.
Exactly and you haven’t changed. You’re resisting God just like your ancestors
You and the church are all about abrogation and rebellion.
If you can’t refute at least you can Tu Quoque ??

As for me, I will reason with God. It doesn't make me a little god. It just makes me a child of God who is maturing.
No what makes you a child of God is when you become Born Again. You don,t come into the Family of God by your creation, its only by your salvation. So repent and return back to your first love.The only way to the Father is through his Son,the Messiah,Yeshua.

No what makes you a child of God is when you become Born Again. You don,t come into the Family of God by your creation, its only by your salvation. So repent and return back to your first love.The only way to the Father is through his Son,the Messiah,Yeshua.
??

The point is you can't refute them. You've just been posting nonsense.
That’s exactly how flat-earthers respond to evidence against them
A quick look at photos in space show the turtle ? ain't there.
Flat earthers reject contrary evidences. They're kinda like you in another way—uncritically rejecting the all the biblical evidences about Jesus ?

Seems your debate cues and tactics might have originated from the flat earth society ??
What logic have you provided? None.
Your “none” seems to indicate you don’t know logic. ?
Maybe, to you, logic is the big elephant in the room.
In fact, some flat earthers believe it’s really an elephant supporting the flat earth on its back.

Back