Even C.T. Russell said Michael is not Christ.

Nathan P

LOL! In an earlier post you openly and clearly say Jesus isn't spoken of in the OT. Now, in the last two posts, you openly and clearly say that He is indeed spoken of.
When I said Jesus was not mentioned on the OT that meant he did not exist during that time frame. I am not doubting that he was spoken of in prophecies by people from that time frame. Again it is all on Google and unless someone proves them wrong I have to go by what they say.

imJRR

When I said Jesus was not mentioned on the OT that meant he did not exist during that time frame. I am not doubting that he was spoken of in prophecies by people from that time frame. Again it is all on Google and unless someone proves them wrong I have to go by what they say.

HAVE TO GO BY

Indeed...Google...Uh huh.

Well, it appears that the possibilities of the original post and thought(s) of this thread are about the same as the moon really and truly BEING made of green cheese. That's too bad, but perhaps it will come up again. I find it..."interesting" that that foundational doctrine of the Watchtowerites got changed from what its founder declared.

Last edited:

jamesh

And what I posted proves he was sent into the world as Jesus after the Word became flesh and was not sent to the world from heaven as Jesus. You have to prove your point like I did.
Ok Nathan, I just happen to be reading through this thread and cane across what you said here. Your asking for "proof" that Jesus actually came down from heaven. So here it is.

John 6:42, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, "I have come down out of heaven?" John 3:13, "No one has ascended into heaven, but He/Jesus Christ who DESCENDED from heaven; the Son of Man." John 6:33, "For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world." John 6:68, "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him/God the Father who sent Me."

In order for someone to send somebody to let's to the store, they have to have existed to go to the store. How about Ephesians 4:9, "(NOw this expression, "He ascended," what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth." Let's see you refute thiese verses Nathan? You can't!

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Nathan P

Ok Nathan, I just happen to be reading through this thread and cane across what you said here. Your asking for "proof" that Jesus actually came down from heaven. So here it is.

John 6:42, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, "I have come down out of heaven?" John 3:13, "No one has ascended into heaven, but He/Jesus Christ who DESCENDED from heaven; the Son of Man." John 6:33, "For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world." John 6:68, "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him/God the Father who sent Me."

In order for someone to send somebody to let's to the store, they have to have existed to go to the store. How about Ephesians 4:9, "(NOw this expression, "He ascended," what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth." Let's see you refute thiese verses Nathan? You can't!

IN GOD THE SON,
james
How many times do we have to cover this? When Jesus says I have come down out of heaven he has to talk in the present tense because the humans knew him as Jesus and not the Word. He could not have said to the humans I the Word came down out of heaven because he is the man Jesus when the humans knew him. And you still want to avoid the point and instead of providing conclusive proof of where it says there was a Son of God before the Word became flesh, you all are still finding scriptures that you want want them to mean what you want them to mean.