Evo myths claim there is no evidence of supernatural events. Abiogenesis

Still a fallacy of argument to the future rendering atheoevo an irrational and illogical faith.
But it is not irrational and illogical because it is supported by real science. With regards to the cell organelle, which was what we were discussing originally, I started a thread on that topic and linked to several real science articles on that topic.

And, by the way, I wrote that OP myself, rather than copy-and-pasting someone else's work and pretending it is my own.

But it is not irrational and illogical because it is supported by real science.
That you cannot and do not present. LOL
With regards to the cell organelle, which was what we were discussing originally, I started a thread on that topic and linked to several real science articles on that topic.
Threads are not evidence.
And, by the way, I wrote that OP myself, rather than copy-and-pasting someone else's work and pretending it is my own.
And that makes your claims true?

all "Scientists achieve" are more theories, so essentially your "Hope" is based on nothing.
What exactly are you expecting? We are discussing how the cell organelle came about. I think that one day scientists will have a very good idea of how it evolved. And yes, that will be a theory. What else would it be?

What exactly are you expecting? We are discussing how the cell organelle came about. I think that one day scientists will have a very good idea of how it evolved. And yes, that will be a theory. What else would it be?
Yup - that's what I said.

Multiple articles from peer reviewed science journals where multiple repeated scientists create life or observe life beginning in the natural environment.
If multiple scientists created life you'd say it was artificial manipulation and so not evidence that it could happen in nature.
If we observe life beginning in the natural environment you'd claim it was still the result of your God's creation.

So evos - where is your evidence evo created life? What natural process caused life to begin? Where is your evidence?

Avoiding again- So evos - where is your evidence evo created life? What natural process caused life to begin? Where is your evidence?
In the schools, universities, museums, science laboratories, field expeditions, scientific journals and other repositories of knowledge and understanding. Where of course it is safe from your prying eyes as you will never go there.

Back