Evolution is a fact.

Temujin

I forgot to mention in my last reply: There are eyewitness accounts of volcanoes erupting. And I still use my wisdom teeth.
There are eye-witness accounts and scientific studies of evolution.

Presumably you have the wider jaw reminiscent of the common ancestor with the great apes, which allows you to accommodate wisdom teeth without difficulty.

S

stiggywggy

Species evolve, and it can be witnessed all the time.
WRONG! No species has ever been observed evolving. And since I find my wisdom teeth quite useful, you are hypothesizing devolution. Make up your mind.

S

stiggywggy

Presumably you have the wider jaw reminiscent of the common ancestor with the great apes, which allows you to accommodate wisdom teeth without difficulty.

So Jay Leno is poorly evolved?

Temujin

Temujin

So Jay Leno is poorly evolved?
Never heard of them. Showing characteristics of ancestral species is not being "poorly evolved". There is no such thing. All species are evolved. Some individuals are better adapted to current conditions than others.

S

stiggywggy

Wrong again. You really shouldn't make these inaccurate declarations without checking if they are true. People will think you unreliable and dishonest.
Nope, I was right. As I said, no species has ever been observed evolving. You really shouldn't copy/paste website addresses and pretend that doing so will function as a refutation when clicking onto it clearly shows it does not. People will think you unreliable and dishonest.

S

stiggywggy

Temujin

Typing website addresses won't cut it. I could type pro-creationist addresses all day. Tell us in your own words about how you have OBSERVED evolution.
Don't be obtuse. Other more qualified people than I have observed evolution. I have observed the evidence that they have produced, a tiny proportion of the total evidence supporting evolution. It takes 30 seconds to find such evidence on the Internet. Do the searches yourself if you are not too scared of the truth. Then you too will observe evidence for evolution.

Do you accept that continental Drift happens? Have you observed it?

Temujin

Nope, I was right. As I said, no species has ever been observed evolving. You really shouldn't copy/paste website addresses and pretend that doing so will function as a refutation when clicking onto it clearly shows it does not. People will think you unreliable and dishonest.
Since the links provided are merely a miniscule subset of those describing and detailing the evidence for evolution happening, now and throughout the past, your declaration that no species has been observed evolving is a straight lie. Unless of course you are so ill-informed as to think that what is required to observe evolution is the transformation of an individual organism into a different form, like Dr Banner becoming the Hulk. That is unlikely though, since no adult with even basic education would be so moronic.

Temujin

Prove it, oh gullible one.
It has been proved, to the satisfaction of every functioning human brain in the last hundred years. That your brain is not included is your problem, not mine. Evolution, together with the rest of science, will continue quite contentedly without your endorsement.

Temujin

Show me the proof.
Are you incapable of using a search engine or reading a book? Why should I do work for you? I don't care if you remain in ignorance. Pointing out that you are mistaken and misrepresenting the truth is sufficient for me.

S

stiggywggy

Yes, it has. The "something" that evolves is a population of organisms. This has been observed happening in humans, let alone other species.
"Look Mom. I'm evolving. Big brother has four wisdom teeth and I only have three."