Evolution is a fact.

Theo1689

And no acid needed either in observing the evolution of humanzees and mules and zorses and cama and wholphins and ligers and tigons.

Funny thing...
You offered a Wiki link to "humanzees", and the FIRST thing (the FIRST thing!) it says is that:

"... it is a HYPOTHETICAL hybrid".

So you personally witnessed a "hypothetical" hybrid?!

Proof that "evolution" is nothing but DISHONEST garbage.

Andy Sist

So you personally witnessed a "hypothetical" hybrid?!

Proof that "evolution" is nothing but DISHONEST garbage.
Heh. You can always spot scientifically illiterate Creationists when they DEMAND scientists EYEWITNESS a phenomenon or else there's no evidence the phenomenon ever happened. 😆 Notice the brave Creationist ignored all the other examples given of mules and zorses and cama and wholphins and ligers and tigons. Brave brave Sir Creationist!

ferengi

Heh. You can always spot scientifically illiterate Creationists when they DEMAND scientists EYEWITNESS a phenomenon or else there's no evidence the phenomenon ever happened. 😆 Notice the brave Creationist ignored all the other examples given of mules and zorses and cama and wholphins and ligers and tigons. Brave brave Sir Creationist!
You can always spot an illiterate evolutionist when they make an apples and oranges fallacy error and dont know creation is not evo - LOL

GeneZ

God created the chameleon. Rapid changes take place when placed upon a different colored surface.

And? God also created in animals the latent ability to adapt.

What's the big deal? So? God created living organisms that can adapt when needed.
That ability merely reveals God omniscience in foreseeing all needs before they happened.

Its when someone says all life evolved from inanimate matter into living beings that The Bible takes objection.

My God! Even the Bible has evolved in God's plan. From being Law... to being a living way to be made free from the Law.

Mr Laurier

God created the chameleon. Rapid changes take place when placed upon a different colored surface.

What's the big deal? So? God created living organisms that can adapt when needed.
That ability merely reveals God omniscience in foreseeing all needs before they happened.

Its when someone says all life evolved from inanimate matter into living beings that The Bible takes objection.

My God! Even the Bible has evolved in God's plan. From being Law... to being a living way to be made free from the Law.
God no more created a chameleon than Unicorn created the bird.
God remains the imaginary answer of those who refuse to learn.

GeneZ

Too bad you people do not know Christ. It makes life very simple in one way (in being able to know God is real), and much more difficult when you find people around you who think like you used to. People that assume you must be a moron for believing in Christ.

Mr Laurier

Too bad you people do not know Christ. It makes life very simple in one way (in being able to know God is real), and much more difficult when you find people around you who think like you used to. People that assume you must be a moron for believing in Christ.
So only the imaginary people you make up. Got it.

GeneZ

So only the imaginary people you make up. Got it.

There are people who think its seen as a good thing by others to say you believe in Christ. Its an instinct of a politician. But, they do not believe in the Christ. They do not know Him. If they did? They would not present His Word as a liar.

rossum

Too bad you people do not know Christ.
For me the problem is that I do. God kills far too many people to be worthy of respect. How many unborn babies were killed in the Flood? How many unborn babies were killed on God's orders in the cities of Canaan, among the Amalekites or among the Midianites? So when you say that Jesus is God, you are telling me that Jesus killed all those unborn babies.

If unborn babies are innocent, as Christians say, then how can a God who kills so many unborn babies be called "loving" or "just"?

I much prefer the Buddha, who did not kill anybody. A far better example to follow.

GeneZ

For me the problem is that I do. God kills far too many people to be worthy of respect. How many unborn babies were killed in the Flood? How many unborn babies were killed on God's orders in the cities of Canaan, among the Amalekites or among the Midianites? So when you say that Jesus is God, you are telling me that Jesus killed all those unborn babies.

If unborn babies are innocent, as Christians say, then how can a God who kills so many unborn babies be called "loving" or "just"?

I much prefer the Buddha, who did not kill anybody. A far better example to follow.
You do not yet know God. You only some things that God did, without knowing Who and Why it had to be done so you could live as you do today.

Certain diseases hate white blood cells for they kill those they are related to. God kills off what would disease and degenerate man's ability to continue on earth. Yes... God sees certain people who choose evil over righteousness as being diseases to be quarantined and burned.

Would you call it cruel to have placed Hitler before a firing squad?

Those "babies" in the flood were not human like we know human. They were hybrid beings of half man half angel.

It says that God saw nothing but evil abounding while they were allowed to remain alive on the earth. It was for the sake of all remaining humanity (from whom the Messiah would come) they had to die. They were a roadblock that what was set in the path to stop the Messiah from being born of a human woman. That those babies needed to die.

Whateverman

That doesn't make sense. Why would God foresee that chameleons would need the ability to camouflage themselves, but that deer would not?

Why can't humans do this? Why can't we fluoresce, or see in the dark? Why can't we swim fast enough to outrun a shark? These things would surely have increased our ability to survive...

Isn't it Christian doctrine that meat-eating is a result of Man's fall from grace? Animals kill and eat each other (just as Man kills and eats them) because Eve ate the proverbial apple, right? If so, why would God design His animals with capabilities they'd need only in a fallen creation?

A chameleon isn't going to need to hide in a world where it doesn't have to worry about being eaten...

Last edited:

GeneZ

That doesn't make sense. Why would God foresee that chameleons would need the ability to camouflage themselves, but that deer would not?

Why can't humans do this? Why can't we fluoresce, or see in the dark? Why can't we swim fast enough to outrun a shark? These things would surely have increased our ability to survive...
Why would God make one musician to be a drummer, and another to play bass? God loves variety and creativity. His genius is revealed in the very things He created with a vast variety of designed features we find throughout nature of the creation.

Mr Laurier

There are people who think its seen as a good thing by others to say you believe in Christ. Its an instinct of a politician. But, they do not believe in the Christ. They do not know Him. If they did? They would not present His Word as a liar.
huh?
Some people, in America, think it is useful to make relugious claims to win over the rubes. Who or what is "Him"?

Mr Laurier

You do not yet know God. You only some things that God did, without knowing Who and Why it had to be done so you could live as you do today.

Certain diseases hate white blood cells for they kill those they are related to. God kills off what would disease and degenerate man's ability to continue on earth. Yes... God sees certain people who choose evil over righteousness as being diseases to be quarantined and burned.

Would you call it cruel to have placed Hitler before a firing squad?

Those "babies" in the flood were not human like we know human. They were hybrid beings of half man half angel.

It says that God saw nothing but evil abounding while they were allowed to remain alive on the earth. It was for the sake of all remaining humanity (from whom the Messiah would come) they had to die. They were a roadblock that what was set in the path to stop the Messiah from being born of a human woman. That those babies needed to die.
yea gods, you are so adept at justifying evil.

GeneZ

yea gods, you are so adept at justifying evil.
Invert reality and then claim to make sense..... Bad move on your part. You do not know what the Word of God teaches. Do you?
Show us all how what I stated is not shown to be true in the Bible.

:rolleyes: .... never mind!

Mr Laurier

Invert reality and then claim to make sense..... Bad move on your part. You do not know what the Word of God teaches. Do you?

:rolleyes: .... never mind!
Huh? It would be if I made such a move. Alas for you, I never have.
What is this "Word of God"?

And yet you compare babies to Hitler, while using the very rhetoric Hitler used to justify murdering millions of civilians.