Evolution is a fact.

Temujin

Correct. You and I are individuals. We did not evolve from lower forms as Darwin suggested. No one did. We were created.
Wrong. Homo sapiens is an evolved species. We evolved from earlier species, just as Darwin amongst others described. There is no evidence and no need for a Creator.

Temujin

Prove it. Enumerate the species you have observed evolving.
I refer you to the answer I gave you a while ago. I have neither the patience nor the inclination to batter away at your invincible ignorance. The proof is easy to find and easy to understand for all but the terminally bewildered. Such as those who think that evolution is only true if they personally have witnessed it, and yet are prepared to believe the Bible.

S

stiggywggy

I refer you to the answer I gave you a while ago. I have neither the patience nor the inclination to batter away at your invincible ignorance. The proof is easy to find and easy to understand for all but the terminally bewildered. Such as those who think that evolution is only true if they personally have witnessed it, and yet are prepared to believe the Bible.
Lots of verbosity. Translation: "I have never observed anything to support my belief and I can't prove it to be true, but I have faith that some people can."

Temujin

Lots of verbosity. Translation: "I have never observed anything to support my belief and I can't prove it to be true, but I have faith that some people can."
Your "translation" is as incompetent as everything else you do here.

robycop3

Sportzz Fanzz, the first horses were the size of Collies, & had a toe on each side of each hoof that reached the ground. But, if those horses were around today, & if it were physically possible for them to breed with a modern horse, they'd produce-HORSES-not zebras, donkeys, or a different animal.

Did birds evolve from lizards ? That'd take some real magic ! The lizard would hafta trade in its perfectly-useful jaws for a beak. It'd hafta trade in its perfectly-useful scales for feathers. It'd hafta reverse the bending direction of its knees & elbows, and, the greatest trick of all would be to trade in its cold-blooded chemistry for warm-blooded !

If we all evolved from amoebas, then, WHY ARE THERE STILL AMOEBAS ????????????

Temujin

Did birds evolve from lizards ?
No. They evolved from dinosaurs, a completely different group of reptiles.
The lizard would hafta trade in its perfectly-useful jaws for a beak.
Many dinosaurs had beaks. Many early birds had teeth. Even chickens carry dormant genes for teeth.
It'd hafta trade in its perfectly-useful scales for feathers.
Many dinosaurs had feathers, which are a transformed scale made from the same substance and grown in the same way.
It'd hafta reverse the bending direction of its knees & elbows.
You have to be joking. What you think is a birds knee, is its ankle. It's elbow is actually the wrist. Most vertebrates have limbs of the same design with joints oriented the same way. Horses, gibbons, humans, bat's, even whales.
and, the greatest trick of all would be to trade in its cold-blooded chemistry for warm-blooded !
Dinosaurs were warm blooded.
Again, you have to be joking. We didn't evolve from amoebas. We share a common ancestor with all living things, including amoebas. The amoebas alive today have been evolving for just as long as human beings, but in a different direction. They look primitive because they occupy the same ecological niche as our primitive ancestors.

Temujin

Reptiles are not warm-blooded.

Give it up. You don't have the scholastic chops for this subject.
As so often, you are wrong. I wasn't talking about reptiles, but dinosaurs. There is a growing body of evidence that they were warm blooded, particularly those that evolved into birds.

J regia

Did your repulsive man-bun evolve in small mutations? At least you weren't slurping down coffee in this one. But remember when you made the claim that you had OBSERVED evolution? Show us in your next video. Let's watch a population evolve.
Do you believe that a female was cloned from the rib tissue of a man as described in Gen 2, or did males evolve from females, given that we all start off as female and male genitalia are simply modified female genitalia?

Mr Laurier

Did your repulsive man-bun evolve in small mutations? At least you weren't slurping down coffee in this one. But remember when you made the claim that you had OBSERVED evolution? Show us in your next video. Let's watch a population evolve.
Having never had a "Repulsive man-bun", I would not know.

And since I was not slurping coffee in ANY one...

I remember when I stated that fact. I'm not senile.

You expect me to post tens of thousands of hours video footage of my life in a farm, from long before I had access to video equipment. Decades before in fact. You don't demand much.

So why are you so dependent upon insults? I find it quite astonishing how you cannot post without resorting to an insult

Mr Laurier

As so often, you are wrong. I wasn't talking about reptiles, but dinosaurs. There is a growing body of evidence that they were warm blooded, particularly those that evolved into birds.
A well established body you mean. Established since the late 1970s.
Alas, some creationists are not yet up on the latest news from the the 1870s, so can hardly be expected to know about discoveries made a mere fifty years ago.

Mr Laurier

Sportzz Fanzz, the first horses were the size of Collies, & had a toe on each side of each hoof that reached the ground. But, if those horses were around today, & if it were physically possible for them to breed with a modern horse, they'd produce-HORSES-not zebras, donkeys, or a different animal.

Did birds evolve from lizards ? That'd take some real magic ! The lizard would hafta trade in its perfectly-useful jaws for a beak. It'd hafta trade in its perfectly-useful scales for feathers. It'd hafta reverse the bending direction of its knees & elbows, and, the greatest trick of all would be to trade in its cold-blooded chemistry for warm-blooded !

Birds are descended from Theropod dinosaurs, which are Archosaurs.
Archosaurs are Diapsids.
They branched off from reptiles in the mid/late Permian. This was before lizards existed. Lizards are a separate branch entirely. And a separate lineage

Temujin

A well established body you mean. Established since the late 1970s.
Alas, some creationists are not yet up on the latest news from the the 1870s, so can hardly be expected to know about discoveries made a mere fifty years ago.
Sadly, I'm not sure that you are right. I suspect that they do in fact know this but prefer to ridicule facts in case their fellows call them out. The whole intellectual structure of creationist thought is a house of cards built on lies.

Mr Laurier

Sadly, I'm not sure that you are right. I suspect that they do in fact know this but prefer to ridicule facts in case their fellows call them out. The whole intellectual structure of creationist thought is a house of cards built on lies.
That is possible.
Alas, it is very possible

Mr Laurier

We should also note the fact of transitional species
Further evidence that helps pound yet another nail into the studded lid of creationism's coffin