EVOLUTION IS FALSIFIED!!!

YOU ARE NOT REALLY HONEST!!!

1. You claimed that: Being based on a limited view of reality does not make something wrong. Your reasoning here is entirely flawed. But you were the one who brought GRAVITY and how Einstein falsified Newton's explanation! Limited view cannot explain a wide view of reality"! thus, Evolution is falsified. Common sense 101. Oh my...you are really dishonest!
You call me dishonest, but I see nothing here to suggest I am being dishonest. We disagree, that is clear. I think you are wrong, badly, badly wrong, but I do not call you dishonest.

It is rather sad, and kind of pathetic, that you feel you need to stoop to such tactics.

1. You claimed that: Being based on a limited view of reality does not make something wrong. Your reasoning here is entirely flawed. But you were the one who brought GRAVITY and how Einstein falsified Newton's explanation!
How is the fact that I brought up gravity relevant here? What are you trying to insinuate?

Limited view cannot explain a wide view of reality"! thus, Evolution is falsified. Common sense 101. Oh my...you are really dishonest!
What do you mean by a limited view? Evolution is limited to biology. Does that make it limited?

The simple fact is that evolution can and does explain the variety of life that we see. The fact that it does not say anything outside of that does not impact its veracity one bit.

And there is nothing dishonest about pointing that simple fact out.

I earlier said:
So where is the intelligence in your view? Is it in the rat? Do you think God is telling the radish what to do?
Be specific. Tell us what you think happens to the radish in the dark, and why it happens. Where is intelligence involved in the process?
2. I had already shown that in biological world, intelligence is being used. You are dishonest that is why you cannot accept that. DISHONEST!
Where? What post of what thread? What page in you article?

Why can you not copy-and-paste it here?

Why is it dishonest to ask this of you?

3. You asked: So where is the intelligence in your view? Is it in the rat? Do you think God is telling the radish what to do? No, it is not in the rat nor the radish. It is the life of the rat or radish, the consciousness of being alive. The mechanism is the biological cell. Plant has no consciousness, but in my experiment we could deduct or infer that there is plant consciousness of life, similar to rat. New discovery...
So where is the intelligence? Is it in the radish or not? Are you saying there is a single intelligence that pervades all, and that is doing it?

When I type, my brain sends messages down nerves in my arms to my fingers that cause muscles to contract. Explain how this intelligence impinges on the radish. Where in the radish is it? How does it send and receive messages? If the radish does, does the intelligence go to radish heaven?

Why should I not think the action of the radish was just chemistry? That is what the textbooks tell me. That is what science says.

I want to highlight this from page 32 of the article:

Humans could hope that someday, we could build structures that could repair themselves, as lesson learned from intellen biological cell, a finest usage of intelligence, from the new Intelligent Design <id>and explore the outer space more.Maybe, this is the basis of new Physics of Action →3 Reactions. Who knows? Smart and clever scientist like you, please, help me develop this, and probably, you will get a Nobel Prize,too.
Which means, that any change that we are seeing in biological world, especially inside the cell, is always intentional or intelligently guided, intellen, so that life could exist and continue to exist, until its designated death. Which means, further that ToE’s basis of non-intentionalchange is obviouslywrong, thus, ToE is falsified.

Follow the reasoning here. He is saying:
  • Humans hope to build structures that repair themselves
  • Therefore any change in the biological world is always intentional or intelligently guided
That is quite a leap! A leap of faith, one might say...

Here is a great quote from the bottom of page 34:

But errors or defects, by definition, are fatal, lethal or dangerous to any living organisms and yet, the supposedly new species are functionally well, alive and could produce offspring! How come?!

Apparently this guy has not heard of neutral or beneficial mutations! He continues:

The question that should be answered first was: which was really the original plan of cell before cell got a mistake/error? By using ToE, is it a family level that had become a species level? Or a genus level that had become a species level? Or a species level that had become a new species? Thus, was the original first living organism is species level and not family/kind level or genus level? But ToE did not touch or include the origin of life or origin of first living organism, thus, which is the first life? Family level? Genus level? Or Species level? Because of this negligence and intellectual laziness, ToE is falsified!

He apparently believes that evolution says organisms have a plan to stay whatever species they are!

He has the gall to call real scientists negligent and intellectually lazy! Wow. Perhaps he should learn a bit more about evolution before he throws such words around. Glass houses and all that...

Later he gives us this helpful definition:

The definition of intelligence predicts that if an Intelligent Agent would like to intelligently make/design/create theliving organism, that organisms must always survive, exist and succeed, and is important to that Agent, which means living with intelligence system will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant.

I say helpful because this definition refutes the theory:
  • The theory predicts "that organisms must always survive, exist and succeed".
  • Dinosaurs have not survived
  • Therefore the theory is wrong.
Thanks for that.

Later he says:

Which means, the concluded explanations of scientist of ToE that endogenous retroviruses(ERVs), vestigial organs, recurrent laryngeal nerve (RLN) and junk DNAs are bad design are all wrong. Totally wrong! Because, how could these scientists of ToE concluded “bad” design if they did not know “good” design is? How will they know good design if they did not know about “intelligence”? Thus, ToE and all of these topics from ToE are all falsified. ERVs, vestigial organs, RLN and junk DNAs are all support mechanisms, probably some of them are factor of safety, to live. For if not, those living organisms that have them are already dead after birth!

I would love to know how he explains transposons. About 44% of human DNA is made up of transposons - also called Transposable Elements (TEs). These are DNA sequences that can move around. I think the timescale for such a move is on the order of months to years, so you have probably had this happen several times, but if anyone can confirm or deny, that would be great!.

One sequence, called the "Alu element", appears over a millions times in human DNA, making up 15 to 17% of our DNA. The Alu element is considered parasitic as its primary function appears to be to replicate itself within the genome.

According to evoluition - real science - Alu element insertion happens a couple of hundred times in a million years, and there is no known mechanism for deletion, which makes it interesting for evolutionists. Of the million or so sequences in the human genome, only about 7000 are unique to humans, and so will have entered the genome since the human/chimp split.

These articles discuss the evolution of the Alu element from the time of the rodent/primate split up to modern man.

Let us see how MrID deals with real science...

Ah, so you agree that a Christian's actions cannot demonstrate that atheists fail to live according to their own rules.
Ah so you prove you are a good atheist cannot tell the truth about anything and spew childish ad hominems because you have no evidence
-Either way, it's clear that you thrive on attention, but unfortunately you're not going to get any more from me. God bless.

I wish that people who dis-agree with real science is really honest people.

To dis-agree with me, you must know intelligence first, since that is my basis.

[. . .] Later he gives us this helpful definition:

The definition of intelligence predicts that if an Intelligent Agent would like to intelligently make/design/create theliving organism, that organisms must always survive, exist and succeed, and is important to that Agent, which means living with intelligence system will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant.

I say helpful because this definition refutes the theory:
  • The theory predicts "that organisms must always survive, exist and succeed".
  • Dinosaurs have not survived
  • Therefore the theory is wrong.
Thanks for that.
Not to mention that being designed by an Intelligent Agent means that life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant for the wolf, and that it will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant for the deer.

Not to mention that being designed by an Intelligent Agent means that life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant for the wolf, and that it will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant for the deer.
The predictions from intelligence is correct and part of reality. Now, the question is: why there is death and sufferings if intelligence or importance is being used in the origin of biological cell? Again, intelligence is always being used for good, since stupid people, for example, will tend to mess (cause to suffer) any X. That is the reason why science must know first what is intelligence and its predictions, and we could see the true history of the Earth and Universe, and Biology. Thus, Evolution is falsified.

The predictions from intelligence is correct and part of reality....
Can you tell us what they are?

And can you show that they are necessary consequences of your theory,. rather than observations you are later claiming as predictions?

I mean, we all know the answer is "no" and "no", but...

The predictions from intelligence is correct and part of reality. Now, the question is: why there is death and sufferings if intelligence or importance is being used in the origin of biological cell? Again, intelligence is always being used for good, since stupid people, for example, will tend to mess (cause to suffer) any X. That is the reason why science must know first what is intelligence and its predictions, and we could see the true history of the Earth and Universe, and Biology. Thus, Evolution is falsified.

The "prediction from intelligence" I quoted was that "life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant" for the organisms designed by an Intelligent Agent. I pointed out the obvious contradiction here: this implies that life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant for both the predator and its prey, which of course is impossible. You say nothing at all to resolve that contradiction.

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE’s Replacement

From the time of Bishop Samuel Wilberforce on 1860 AD to 2022 AD, many scientists had tried to falsify the Theory of Evolution (ToE) or Biological Evolution, but all of them had failed. This will be your first time to hear the reasons of their failures from this article. In this article, I will be showing you how to scientifically falsify the Theory of Evolution (ToE), and will be introducing you the new model as replacement. The new model is Biological Interrelation, BiTs, based on testable reality, by using scientific and testable analytical method, using the discovered scientific differences between intelligence (intentional) to non-intelligence (non-intentional), from the new Intelligent Design <id>. The author hopes that through this article, all scientists will learn on the importance of falsification, on how to falsify correctly, on how to correctly explain reality and on how to give correct/testable falsification criteria for any scientific explanation presented. This article is subdivided into five main topics: (Part 1) Realistically, what is really the Theory of Evolution (ToE)? (Part 2) How did some scientists falsify ToE and what are the invented falsification criteria for Biological Evolution or ToE? (Part 3) What are the Problems and Inconsistencies of ToE? Why ToE is Wrong? (Part 4) The correct Scientific Falsification of Theory of Evolution (ToE) and (Part 5) The replacement and its major explanations.

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE’s Replacement

From the time of Bishop Samuel Wilberforce on 1860 AD to 2022 AD, many scientists had tried to falsify the Theory of Evolution (ToE) or Biological Evolution, but all of them had failed. This will be your first time to hear the reasons of their failures from this article. In this article, I will be showing you how to scientifically falsify the Theory of Evolution (ToE), and will be introducing you the new model as replacement. The new model is Biological Interrelation, BiTs, based on testable reality, by using scientific and testable analytical method, using the discovered scientific differences between intelligence (intentional) to non-intelligence (non-intentional), from the new Intelligent Design <id>. The author hopes that through this article, all scientists will learn on the importance of falsification, on how to falsify correctly, on how to correctly explain reality and on how to give correct/testable falsification criteria for any scientific explanation presented. This article is subdivided into five main topics: (Part 1) Realistically, what is really the Theory of Evolution (ToE)? (Part 2) How did some scientists falsify ToE and what are the invented falsification criteria for Biological Evolution or ToE? (Part 3) What are the Problems and Inconsistencies of ToE? Why ToE is Wrong? (Part 4) The correct Scientific Falsification of Theory of Evolution (ToE) and (Part 5) The replacement and its major explanations.

Myth doesn’t need falsification but I understand why you must present a case for falsification. Every myth has self-made irrational followers needing deliverance

The "prediction from intelligence" I quoted was that "life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant" for the organisms designed by an Intelligent Agent. I pointed out the obvious contradiction here: this implies that life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant for both the predator and its prey, which of course is impossible. You say nothing at all to resolve that contradiction

Sometimes questions reveal the inherent bias of the one asking.
Your “question” is loaded already with some pretty obvious preconceived notions.

An information seeking question might look more like this: Would you please explain how “life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant" and how that relates to a natural predator and prey relationship?

Sometimes questions reveal the inherent bias of the one asking.
Your “question” is loaded already with some pretty obvious preconceived notions.

An information seeking question might look more like this: Would you please explain how “life will always be good, enjoyable and pleasant" and how that relates to a natural predator and prey relationship?
This might make more sense if there was an actual question in the text it is purportedly responding to. And it might not.

Can you tell us what they are?

And can you show that they are necessary consequences of your theory,. rather than observations you are later claiming as predictions?

I mean, we all know the answer is "no" and "no", but...
The prediction is: you can detect intelligence if you could see the pattern like this: problem-solution-solution... (solution X3, the max intel)

In biological cell, cell has 7 defense/repair mechanism... if we write that in intel-non-intel pattern, we can write like this:

problem-solution X 7... since it is more than three (the max intel), then, cell is importantly designed...

Which means, cell will surely protect its function and its process, and cannot change the initial design...

IF the initial design is SPECIES, then, we will never expect GENUS or FAMILY...

Thus, Evolution is falsified.

Back