Evolution of sex

And by "real", you mean "posted on social media by real people".

Do you know that these people really mean/believe what they're saying in these videos?

No.

You do not.
which is why what they are is more important than what they feel or claim.
My next question could be how would you know men who claim to be women mean it, but since it doesnt change what the are, its irrelevant.

You're frequently rational here, and so even if I disagree with a slight majority of what you say, I have to give you credit for being smarter or at least more reasonable than the average forum contributor.
This is the same typical posturing that Temujin uses, yet had you not realised that what we are explaining to you means you are supporting a mental health issue.

Last edited:
@mikeT It’s real enough that I linked to an article published by a licensed mental health professional about this.

Unless you think that that person is just making it up.

I mean we all here believe that a person who claims to be a cat and demands that others treat them as cats are mentally unwell.

I also think that is true for women who claim to be men and have their breasts removed, and men who claim to be women and have their penises removed, and demand that the rest of us go along with it.

If you guys think that’s all fine and normal and not the sign of some mental disorder, you’re welcome to that belief.

Reactions: BMS
But its not a neutral act because it demands others acknowledge it.
And so called social transitioning in school is indoctrination and child abuse

The data shows that the earlier we socially transition kids, the more likely it is their trans identity sticks with them. If we just leave them be, they're more likely to grow out of it (desist) than to stay in it.

Reactions: Nic
The data shows that the earlier we socially transition kids, the more likely it is their trans identity sticks with them. If we just leave them be, they're more likely to grow out of it (desist) than to stay in it.
Experimenting with our offspring seems to never get old.

Yes. For.example 84% of children who experience dysphoria no longer do so by the end of puberty, provided they arent affirmed or social transitioned (Zucker Bradley Singh 2021)
94% of children who are affirmed or socially transitioned carry on the with ideology, which is mental illness (Olsen et al 2021)
Many of these will have taken harmful puberty blockers and hormones.

Most children who are susceptible have additional mental health issues so the medical profession treat all of them.

The problem is with the activists promoting the mentally deranged ideology.

Yes. For.example 84% of children who experience dysphoria no longer do so by the end of puberty, provided they arent affirmed or social transitioned (Zucker Bradley Singh 2021)
94% of children who are affirmed or socially transitioned carry on the with ideology, which is mental illness (Olsen et al 2021)
Many of these will have taken harmful puberty blockers and hormones.

Yep. The best course of action is to just love them and leave them be. Odds are they'll grow out of it.

Reactions: Nic
Why do you seem so fixated on the trans issue? Nearly every post in nearly every thread you seem to bring it up. What's going on mate?
Firstly, anyone who believes someone is something they are not, could believe anything about anything.
Secondly, since people believe a man who calls himself a 'transwoman' is a woman any time man, woman are mentioned it is in dispute as to what they mean.
Thirdly, transgender ideology is a lie, it denies biological sex.
Fourtly, when the ideology is used with children, its child abuse.
Fifthly, the ideology destroys women's rights.

Also many posters are fixated on Trump and nearly every post in nearly every thread they bring it up and they are usually the ones who defend trans ideology.

Thanks, and no worries. How are the grandkids? I have one married kid who is considering starting a family and I can't wait to have little ones around again. I hear it's the best thing ever. True?

True. All the fun, none of the responsibility. It's a different relationship for sure. I was with my two brothers recently and we worked out between us that we visited our grandparents no more than fifteen times in our entire lives. That's because we lived a few hundred miles from them. I have a height chart on my kitchen wall of all our grandchildren, with a massive obvious gap due to Covid. We have decided to leave the beautiful National Park we live in to move closer to them. We don't want to miss out any more.

True. All the fun, none of the responsibility. It's a different relationship for sure. I was with my two brothers recently and we worked out between us that we visited our grandparents no more than fifteen times in our entire lives. That's because we lived a few hundred miles from them. I have a height chart on my kitchen wall of all our grandchildren, with a massive obvious gap due to Covid. We have decided to leave the beautiful National Park we live in to move closer to them. We don't want to miss out any more.

Oh man that sounds wonderful. Everyone I talk to who is a grandparent says it's way better than parenting. I don't feel old enough to be a "grandpa" but I also can't wait for that time. I love kiddos and can't wait to have the next generation in the family. Also...love the height chart. We did the same thing with our kids - and though we repainted the entire hallway, we did not repaint that section. Will add the grandkids when they come along.

The idea that gender is not tied to biology is such a new thing in civilization, with no basis in reality. The whole idea started as a result of feminism fighting for equal rights in the workplace for women. It was once believed that only men could be doctors while women had to be nurses, etc. (same applies for any field where there's been strict gender roles). Feminists argued (rightly) that women could be doctors and lawyers and such, and didn't have to be restricted to being secretaries and nurses and elementary school teachers. They argued that roles based on gender were ridiculous, because gender is a social construct - that is, and this is crucial, there's nothing inherent in being a woman (which they understood meant a female) that prevented them from being good doctors or lawyers or CEOs. They argued that the only reason women weren't allowed in these roles was because society deemed it such; thus gender was a social construct.
That was all that was meant by that. That women inherently could do those jobs that men could do. It was NEVER meant that "a person's gender was disconnected from their biological sex", or that "anyone could be whatever gender they wanted. The idea that gender is a social construct is a horrendous and grotesque misapplication and bastardization of what that term means.
Firstly its not new. There's even a transgender Roman Emperor, and solid evidence of trans Vikings. Many culture have trans and third gender individuals as a long standing tradition. Secondly, the acknowledgement that gender roles are different from sex has enabled our own patriarchal and repressive culture to recognise that a person's gender can be disconnected form their biological sex. These people were always there. Now they have the language available to argue their case and explain themselves.
Yeah, and if a 6'3", 90 pound girl "feels" fat, the feelings indicate that the girl has a mental disorder, that her psychological state is massively problematic and unhealthy.
And if a person with a compound fracture and gangrene might need their leg amputated. So what? Anorexia is a recognised disease. Not all those who worry about or are obsessed with their weight are anorexic, Gender dysphoria is a completely separate disease. Not all trans people suffer from dysphoria, which is not diagnosed by wanting to change gender but by the distress that wanting to change gender may cause. Comparing anorexia and transgender just doesn't work.
Well I have yet to see a woman use a male urinal, but maybe you have. -shrug-
That's just silly. Gender neutral toilets exist in every domestic home and increasingly in public spaces. Most public lavatories in New Zealand for example are gender neutral.
Until very, very, very recently, a woman was universally - across all cultures across all of human civilization's history - understood as being a female. It's still a definition in all our dictionaries. (usually the very first definition)
Yep, the first definition, and rightly so. In certain limited contexts, a second definition is more relevant. Being conservative shouldn't mean clinging to out-dated language and ideas. The notion that a transwoman is not, in a very particular sense, a woman at all, is just one of those ideas that is rapidly becoming out-dated.
It's the same for me with transgenders. I very much want to acknowledge a trans person for who they are. In Lia Thomas' case, a male, a man, who thinks he's a woman, and who dresses and presents himself as if he was a woman. I see Lia like you see someone who thinks she's a cat. Just as you think you're not being in any way bigoted but are trying to just be aligned with actual reality, I am as well when it comes to trans people. And we both have actually very good scientific reasons for our positions.
I think that you are too hooked up on this Lia person, who from your description at least, is not a typical trans person at all. Trans aren't celebrities, or sports nuts trying to gain and advantage or sex maniacs trying to gain access to women. The vast majority of transmen and women are just regular people, who wear clothing associated with the other sex, who may wear make up and prosthetics to alter their appearance, who have partners and spouses, jobs and hobbies and live normal lives. Frequently they are completely indistinguishable form other people of the gender they have transitioned to. Being trans isn't a mark of genius or notoriety. It doesn't make you a special person, and those who might try to use their gender status to gain advantage or influence are wrong to do so.

This is utterly, completely false. You need to do a lot of reading on this. Here's a start.

That article was written by Violet Baliutaviciute, a licensed mental health professional. You can see this person's bio here:

It would also help if we used ABC human and CAT human too. But it's silly. Just as it's silly to invent trans and cis instead of just using man and woman as we always have.
The controversy surrounding individuals identifying as cats has indeed sparked media attention. It all began when a snippet of teenage pupils at Rye College in East Sussex debated whether a person could identify as a cat. The discussion was secretly recorded and shared on TikTok. In the excerpt, a student expressed disbelief at the idea of someone identifying as a cow or cat, extending the discussion to include biological sex and gender as binary. A remark which was unjustifiable, even for a school child.

However, it’s essential to clarify some points:

1. Furries: Furries are people who have an interest in anthropomorphism, which involves attributing human characteristics to animals. They don't identify as animals. They identify with animals. They form a community based on shared interests in anthropomorphic media, friendships, and social inclusion.
  2. Misconceptions: Some misconceptions exist. Furries are not individuals who believe themselves to be animals. That definition better aligns with a group known as Therians, whose sense of self includes non-human animals (e.g., feeling like a wolf trapped in a human body). The two groups are different. One may be unconventional but not mentally ill. the other is more disturbed. Conflating the two in order to cast shade at the completely different issue of gender is dishonest.
  3. Media Sensationalism: The media frenzy around the “child identifying as a cat” controversy led to politicians being questioned about the remarks. However, the school itself clarified that no children at Rye College identify as cats or any other animals. There are no schools with litter trays. It's just fake news garbage, originating from a distorted report on TikTok.
In summary, while the media may amplify such stories, it’s crucial to approach them with context and understanding. People identifying as cats or other animals are not widespread, and the reality is often more complex than headlines suggest. Most of the sensationalist news coverage is as reliable as Alex Jones reporting on Sandy Hook, and with similar motives.

The controversy surrounding individuals identifying as cats has indeed sparked media attention. It all began when a snippet of teenage pupils at Rye College in East Sussex debated whether a person could identify as a cat. The discussion was secretly recorded and shared on TikTok. In the excerpt, a student expressed disbelief at the idea of someone identifying as a cow or cat, extending the discussion to include biological sex and gender as binary. A remark which was unjustifiable, even for a school child.

However, it’s essential to clarify some points:

1. Furries: Furries are people who have an interest in anthropomorphism, which involves attributing human characteristics to animals. They don't identify as animals. They identify with animals. They form a community based on shared interests in anthropomorphic media, friendships, and social inclusion.
  2. Misconceptions: Some misconceptions exist. Furries are not individuals who believe themselves to be animals. That definition better aligns with a group known as Therians, whose sense of self includes non-human animals (e.g., feeling like a wolf trapped in a human body). The two groups are different. One may be unconventional but not mentally ill. the other is more disturbed. Conflating the two in order to cast shade at the completely different issue of gender is dishonest.
  3. Media Sensationalism: The media frenzy around the “child identifying as a cat” controversy led to politicians being questioned about the remarks. However, the school itself clarified that no children at Rye College identify as cats or any other animals. There are no schools with litter trays. It's just fake news garbage, originating from a distorted report on TikTok.
In summary, while the media may amplify such stories, it’s crucial to approach them with context and understanding. People identifying as cats or other animals are not widespread, and the reality is often more complex than headlines suggest. Most of the sensationalist news coverage is as reliable as Alex Jones reporting on Sandy Hook, and with similar motives.

Are you suggesting that mental health experts who talk about the reality of this (people believing they're cats and foxes and such) are making it up? And no I've never said schools have schools with litter trays.

Worth a read: https://www.fox26houston.com/news/community-of-people-who-believe-they-are-animals#

But here's the question: Since you don't believe these people really exist (people who believe they're animals or fairies or what have you), would you agree that IF such a person existed, they would have a mental disorder?

Firstly its not new. There's even a transgender Roman Emperor, and solid evidence of trans Vikings. Many culture have trans and third gender individuals as a long standing tradition. Secondly, the acknowledgement that gender roles are different from sex has enabled our own patriarchal and repressive culture to recognise that a person's gender can be disconnected form their biological sex. These people were always there. Now they have the language available to argue their case and explain themselves.

There have always been people who have been biological sex X but have presented themselves as if they were gender Y. Nobody disagrees with that.

And if a person with a compound fracture and gangrene might need their leg amputated. So what? Anorexia is a recognised disease. Not all those who worry about or are obsessed with their weight are anorexic, Gender dysphoria is a completely separate disease. Not all trans people suffer from dysphoria, which is not diagnosed by wanting to change gender but by the distress that wanting to change gender may cause. Comparing anorexia and transgender just doesn't work.

I'm comparing any situation where a person's mental state or feelings about himself is incongruous with observable, objective reality. Anorexia is one case. Body dysmorphia is another. Transgenderism is another.

That's just silly. Gender neutral toilets exist in every domestic home and increasingly in public spaces. Most public lavatories in New Zealand for example are gender neutral.

Yay!

Yep, the first definition, and rightly so. In certain limited contexts, a second definition is more relevant. Being conservative shouldn't mean clinging to out-dated language and ideas. The notion that a transwoman is not, in a very particular sense, a woman at all, is just one of those ideas that is rapidly becoming out-dated.

It may be becoming outdated, but only because we as a society are giving into the utter madness.

I think that you are too hooked up on this Lia person, who from your description at least, is not a typical trans person at all.

Why isn't Lia Thomas a typical trans person? Lia is a physical, biological male, who claims to be, and identifies as, a woman. Lia is also a competitive swimmer, and like many trans people who are athletes, wants to compete with their perceived gender. What's unusual or atypical about any of this?

Of course, the real problem is Iszac Henig, who is a biological female but a trans man, who nonetheless wants to compete (and was allowed to compete) with women. Go figure.

Trans aren't celebrities, or sports nuts trying to gain and advantage or sex maniacs trying to gain access to women. The vast majority of transmen and women are just regular people, who wear clothing associated with the other sex, who may wear make up and prosthetics to alter their appearance, who have partners and spouses, jobs and hobbies and live normal lives. Frequently they are completely indistinguishable form other people of the gender they have transitioned to. Being trans isn't a mark of genius or notoriety. It doesn't make you a special person, and those who might try to use their gender status to gain advantage or influence are wrong to do so.

Let's be honest: none of that makes it less crazy. The very idea that a human who thinks he's a cat is ACTUALLY a cat is nuts. A male who thinks he's actually a female is also nuts. And the data is conclusive: even if you do not consider transgenderism a mental disorder, these people by and large still have a massively disproportionately high percentage of mental illnesses. So it's a population that is NOT WELL mentally. There's no other way around it. Those are just the facts.

But if you think that a guy who wants to be a girl and has his penis cut off so he can be more fully a woman is somehow normal and healthy....hey, you just keep on believing that. Nobody is stopping you.

Firstly its not new. There's even a transgender Roman Emperor, and solid evidence of trans Vikings.
Baseless waffle. 'Transgender' is a new concept, there is no such concept in history unless you mean transsexual or intersex, but you dont because you have said you think sex and gender is different. You cant provide any ancient text that could be translated 'transgender'

Many culture have trans and third gender individuals as a long standing tradition.
Not 'transgender' but intersex or transsexual

Secondly, the acknowledgement that gender roles are different from sex
What does that mean? Sex isnt a role or a behaviour, so what do you mean by gender roles if not of male and female?

has enabled our own patriarchal and repressive culture to recognise that a person's gender can be disconnected form their biological sex.
Nope, society hasnt accepted that

And if a person with a compound fracture and gangrene might need their leg amputated. So what?
You mean if they feel like they have gangrene? The point was about what a girl was as opposed to what she felt whereas you have described a what a person has, not what they feel.

Anorexia is a recognised disease.
So is gender dysphoria. Both are feelings contrary to the reality.

Not all trans people suffer from dysphoria,
So what do you mean by 'trans'???????

which is not diagnosed by wanting to change gender
So when Lia Thomas wants to enter women's races how is women gender and not sex???? You are talking complete garbage.

Comparing anorexia and transgender just doesn't work.
Of course it does because both are imagining what they are not.

That's just silly. Gender neutral toilets
Toilets are segregated male and female, so what are gender neutral since male and female are the sexes and you claim gender isnt sex?
Yep, the first definition, and rightly so. In certain limited contexts, a second definition is more relevant.
No, that is just you saying stuff.
Being conservative shouldn't mean clinging to out-dated language and ideas.
nothing to do with that, biology is neither conservative, liberal or progressive, it is immutable
The notion that a transwoman is not, in a very particular sense, a woman at all,
They aren't, men are men, sex is immutable
I think that you are too hooked up on this Lia person, who from your description at least, is not a typical trans person at all.
Lia Thomas is a man.

Are you suggesting that mental health experts who talk about the reality of this (people believing they're cats and foxes and such) are making it up? And no I've never said schools have schools with litter trays.

Worth a read: https://www.fox26houston.com/news/community-of-people-who-believe-they-are-animals#

But here's the question: Since you don't believe these people really exist (people who believe they're animals or fairies or what have you), would you agree that IF such a person existed, they would have a mental disorder?
If you read what I said you would see that the group that fake news is obsessed with, the so-called furries, do not believe that they are animals. There is a recognised mental health condition, therians, who do believe that they are animals trapped in a human body. Neither group has any relevance to trans people, any more than anorexics do.

A big evidence based push back now on the ultimate weaponised misinformation used by the transactivists.

Back