Evos. Why didn't you tell us Darwin cursed GOD?

Authentic Nouveau

So his troo disciples won't admit his agenda.

I have posted Darwin in his own words cursing God.

Also notice the bifurcated religionists who straddle Darwinism and "Christianity" for some reason also are dead silent.

Temujin

Also notice the bifurcated religionists who straddle Darwinism and "Christianity" for some reason also are dead silent.
Because "cursing God" has no bearing on the validity of evolution. Evolution would remain an accurate description of reality whatever Darwin's character or religious belief.

Mr Laurier

The fact that Darwin never cursed God... should be the first clue in this thread. The OP has not posted Darwin cursing God. He has posted an unsupported claim, some imaginary boogiemen, and some neologisms.

Tiburon

Where have you posted anything by Darwin in his own words?

Gus Bovona

Looks like trrooo disciples of Darwinism have not studied their icon.

Are you to busy posting Speculationism?
Yes, my Speculationism masters have given me quite a long list of tasks, and I"m working my way through them:

1. On CARM, my task was to post comments that are logical and sound and valid by any measure, but which actually conform to the WCOE (Worldwide Conspiracy of Evolution) standards of brainwashing. Which are quite exacting, by the way.

2. Outside of CARM, I've been busy burying fossils in *just* the right place, to fool biologists. And boy, are my arms tired.

Authentic Nouveau

Apparently we expose a pattern of Darwinistism and a display of reading difficulties.

Tiburon

Was that when God killed his children?
Yes you have posted plenty of times. Rarely anything coherent.