Examining God's Oneness One Point At A Time

Error, the morning stars are the actual stars in the heavens. and the sons of God, are the Sun and the Moon. all here in Job 38 is metaphors.

scripture, Romans 4:17 "(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." GOD calls things into manifestation. example, . Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

let's be clear, the term NOTHING is just that, it has not yet MANIFEST. now if we cannot see it, feel it, smell it or taste it..... ect. then it's not CREATED yet. if God never speak it into existence, then it's not a CREATION. remember we live in a created world. THIS IS NOT THE REAL WORLD, BUT A CREATED ONE.

be blessed in the Lord.

:ninja:
Here is an example of something coming into manifestation which as you say it does not mean that it is not in existence, but rather it is not yet manifest.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Now, It appears that God does speak things into existence but what makes up creation whether it is invisible or visible comes out of God.

Now, morning stars are metaphors just like Jesus is the day or morning star is a metaphor and I believe sons of God are morning stars in Christ.

Of course, Genesis is filled with allegory and metaphors but is historical as well.

Consider also that Genesis chapter one to Chapter 2:3 is a summary or prologue and that Gen 2:4 is an account.

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

This is the end of the prologue, but man is still in the sixth day of creation.

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

This is an account and there are other accounts mentioned in the scriptures thus after Genesis 2:3 we are dealing with the account of what is mentioned in the prologue. The day that man was formed from the dust of the ground is part of this account and man is in the sixth day of this account and is still a natural human being. However, Jesus enters man's sixth day of creation and overcomes death for us and is the first born of creation and is the first to enter the seventh day of rest mentioned in Genesis 2:3. Now, others will enter that day of rest first and others afterwards:

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

Heb 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

Heb 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Last edited:
Error, the ECHAD is "OF" God in his Creation, not outside it. for all things are in, in, in, him.

not unified, at the beginning of CREATION, but the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in CREATION, until the END of the Old Creation, but Amalgamated in the NEW CREATION. Not a united oneness, but a "DIVERSIFIED" Oneness in an EQUAL SHARE, or ECHAD.

yes, but that ECHAD is G2087 heteros in nature, whereas the Godhead is G243 Allos in NATURE. understand,
G243 Allos: "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort", whereas,
G2087 Heteros "heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort."

my source for those definitions is from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

understand, God is G243 Allos in the ECHAD, whereas Mankind is G2087 heteros in the ECHAD.

see above, and note the ECHAD in TIME, PLACE, ORDER. or RANK, this is the key.

Be blessed.

It appears what we are discussing that there are different ways to express it so let us continue and may God spiritually guide us. This is interesting.

God bless you. :)

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ this discussion is to learn what the Spirit wants to reveal to us rather than to debate. As far as seeing perfectly we all need more light and must be willing to cast off anything that is what is contrary to what the Spirit speaks to our hearts. Our purpose is to glorying God and to do that we must know him and love the truth. Thus, we must form a bridge to our understanding with what we agree on rather than be divided by where we differ. God guide us spiritually in this discussion and may our love grow in God.

God bless you. :)

In the New Testament, the Father is regularly referred to as God. Jesus is referred to as Lord of the Son or God and the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit.

Here's just one example, but there are many.

1 Corinthians 8
6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

We need to understand the "Law of circularity"

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

One more scripture to mention:

Rom 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Are you ready to discuss this?

Let us discuss this one point at a time. You can start!
sure, this is nothing but the classic Mechanical Universe on Display. this is seen in Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:" Here you have the rotation of the Earth, orbits, and the Hevenly bodies in MOTION. also, one has presession, apogee, and perigee,... of the Earth. which covers the rising and setting of the Sun, how the winds blow, qhich answers your Romans 11:36

Now the ONENESS of God ...... in his CREATION. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
here tghe term God in the Hebrew is
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

the plural of H433 so who is this?

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator
, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410
See also: H430, H426

THERE IS THE TRUE "ONE" and ONLY LIVING GOD IN A PLURALITY. or in the ECHAD.

people UNDERSTAND. if H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is the plural of, of, of, H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh .... then it's the same ONE PERSON.

if the definition would have said the plural ..... "FROM" H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), then we could have entertained person(s) instead of a single person. but the definition clearly states "of", and not "From" H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh. so right off the the bat the bible eliminates any persons of God. over with, end of story,

Here is an example of something coming into manifestation which as you say it does not mean that it is not in existence, but rather it is not yet manifest.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Now, It appears that God does speak things into existence but what makes up creation whether it is invisible or visible comes out of God.

Now, morning stars are metaphors just like Jesus is the day or morning star is a metaphor and I believe sons of God are morning stars in Christ.

Of course, Genesis is filled with allegory and metaphors but is historical as well.

Consider also that Genesis chapter one to Chapter 2:3 is a summary or prologue and that Gen 2:4 is an account.

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

This is the end of the prologue, but man is still in the sixth day of creation.

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

This is an account and there are other accounts mentioned in the scriptures thus after Genesis 2:3 we are dealing with the account of what is mentioned in the prologue. The day that man was formed from the dust of the ground is part of this account and man is in the sixth day of this account and is still a natural human being. However, Jesus enters man's sixth day of creation and overcomes death for us and is the first born of creation and is the first to enter the seventh day of rest mentioned in Genesis 2:3. Now, others will enter that day of rest first and others afterwards:

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

Heb 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

Heb 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

God bless you,

SeventhDay
Error, the morning stars are the actual stars in the heavens. and the sons of God, are the Sun and the Moon. all here in Job 38 is metaphors.

Actually both are true concerning sons of God and it is good that you brought up Joseph's vision of the son and the moon.

Gen 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

This is the beginning of adopted sons of God but it is a return to already existing sons of God in the external Now in Christ! :)

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Yes, since the beginning the Word -i.e. GOD- had planned to make man in His image, but how? once He is Spirit? The Word-i.e. GOD-is Spirit. How could man see an image of the Spirit? What is its image, the image of the Spirit? It would be impossible to describe, unless it be created materially, physically, its own image. This explains why Israel always was tempted by the Devil to create an image of GOD for to worship it, and they made even a golden calf.

According the Word, first He needed to create an image from He Himself and that's what God did, and thus JESUS was born in the turn of the fourth to the fifth Day, Aleluia!!! or in the turn of fourth to the fifth millennium. JESUS was no longer in the bosom of the Father, the Word. GOD-the Word- had just sent His only begotten, for "He loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the NAME of the only begotten Son of God, i.e. JESUS. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil"-John 3:v.16 to 19.

DETAIL: On God's clock it was midnight, so a new Day, the fifth Day, was rising when JESUS was born, and from that moment ahead the MEN could see and know the image of the Spirit, i.e. the image of the Word-GOD.

Since the beginning, GOD had planned to make man in His image, but how? once He was Spirit and the only One specifically, as whether He was alone? With the birth of JESUS, GOD the Father could fulfill His wonderful promise to make man in His image, as He planned and revealed to Moses about 2500 years after Adam: Genesis 1:v.26 - Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: ... As is written, GOD calleth those things which be not as though they were - Romans 4:v.17.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
THE FIRST DAY OF GOD'S WORK
The Planet Earth, or rather, the physical Universe already existed FROM an Eternity, of course. By the way, as you know, there was a rebellion of GOD's sons in the Garden of Eden starting by the ruler of Eden, a Cherub, now a former Cherub, who intended to be like GOD or equal to GOD, and to replace the invisible GOD, as you know.
Then GOD planned to restore or restitution all things because "men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"- , in fact the former celestial/heavenly environment turned or had become material and spiritually a chaos, an ABYSS, before GOD the earth was without form, and void; and there was only darkness upon the face of the deep. But GOD was there, was in the darkness that was upon the earth, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters-the people that had multiplied, a multitude of people - so the Most High and Almighty GOD with and through JESUS established a Plan of restoring all things as they were before the fall of GOD's sons as was REVEALED TO MOSES around 3000 years after de rebellion in Eden.

According GOD's Plan, in His Omniscience, He had FIRST to wait Moses be born, after 3000 years after the rebellion in Eden, and then to reveal His Plan of restitution of all things by the Power of His Word, and to leave by written His wonderful Plan of restoration in a book-the Book of Genesis combined with Acts 3:18-26-. Take a look.

GOD started revealing to MOSES that in the beginning, i.e. in JESUS, He had created heavens, as you know, several heavens, they are the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd heavens, they are also celestital worlds, AND the heaven of the heavens, actually, they are celestial/ heavenly ENVIRONMENTS created by GOD, they have nothing to do with the things of the physical space of Universe, this is another creation in parallel not revealed as the Word -GOD - had made them.
Besides the four heavens that were planned, by the way, two were already made and still remains, but will be burned with everlasting fire because both are corrupted-2Peter 3:v.7-13, and the next one is the third heaven, that is the next world to be created now-as is revealed in Luke 20:v.35-36-take a look-which will be established in this current millennium.

But what about the earth, the dry land-Genesis 1:v.1?

The earth was created in the third GOD's Day, after the birth of MOSES, 3000 years after the fallen of GOD's sons in Eden, and around 2500 years after the beginning of GODs' works. But before creation ot he earth, the dry land, it was necessary to shine the Light in the darkness. Then said GOD: Let there be light and was light, And GOD saw the light, that it was good: and GOD divided the light from the darkness. And the evening and the morning were the FIRST Day (A THOUSAND YEARS-first millennium).

There was a gap of 500 years between the fall of GOD's sons in Eden until GOD starts His works of restoration. The first Day, first millennium- 1000 years more 500 of the gap = 1500 years had passed, and from one side existed a NEW GENERATION of GOD's sons according Genealogy-Genesis 5:v.1 to 32; On the other side there was a CORRUPTED GENERATION-Genesis 6:v.1-12. The 1st Day ended, and the second started.

THE SECOND DAY OF GOD'S WORK
In the beginning of the second Day -something around after be passed the first 50 years- was born Noah, it was around year 1056 since the begining of GOD's works, therefore, in the year 1500 after fall of GOD's sons in Eden, as is above mentioned, Noah was around 450 years and living among a corrupt generation. When Noah was 500 years old -Genesis 5:v.32- , it was around 1556 years of GOD's works, "Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
Noah was a just MAN and perfect in his generations, and Noah WALKED with God. But the earth was corrupt before GOD, and the earth was filled with violence"-Genesis 6:v.8-11. And GOD said to Noah: Make thee an Ark of gopher wood, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Therefore, it was year 1656 from the beginning of GOD's works, or a little more than a Day and a half of GODs' works in the SECOND DAY.

It was the beginning of the SECOND DAY, Then GOD said, according He had planned: "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And GOD made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament(THE DEVILISH AND CORRUPTED GENERATION) from the waters which were above the firmament(GENERATION OF GOD-Genesis 5:v.1 to 32): and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second Day".-Genesis 1:v.6-8.

The SECOND DAY would go to end after 2000 years from the beginning of GODs' works, after the flood and generations of Noah until the birth of Abraham, from whom was created the people of Israel-the dry land- in the third Day, in the land of Egypt, until the birth of MOSES in the midst of the SECOND DAY. And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Then the king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph said unto his people: Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we, come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, thus the Egyptians under the command of the king Pharaoh, started to afflict the people of Israel with their burdens, they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, but the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel, and the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour, making their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

Pharaoh ordained if the Hebrew women gave birth to a son, the man child shoud be killed, but if it be a daughter, then she shall live. Exactly in this hostile environment and strong persecution Moses was born, but GOD was watching Satan's movement against Abraham's descendants in Egypt, and was in control to prevent the Devil from murdering Moses. God would use Moses to bring his people, the offspring of Abraham, out of the land of Egypt and create a specific nation for himself as promised to Abraham some 430 years before Moses was born.

Regarding the first two GODs' Days of works, it's that. The third GOD's Day of works would go to start in follow.
I could continue this true and real description of GOD's PLAN , concerning the RESTORATION of all things after the fall of GOD's sons in the garden of Eden, but I stop here for now.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him, right-Revelation 5:v.10), and LORD of lords

The Planet Earth, or rather, the physical Universe already existed FROM an Eternity, of course. By the way, as you know, there was a rebellion of GOD's sons in the Garden of Eden starting by the ruler of Eden, a Cherub, now a former Cherub, who intended to be like GOD or equal to GOD, and to replace the invisible GOD, as you know.
Then GOD planned to restore or restitution all things because "men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"- , in fact the former celestial/heavenly environment turned or had become material and spiritually a chaos, an ABYSS, before GOD the earth was without form, and void; and there was only darkness upon the face of the deep. But GOD was there, was in the darkness that was upon the earth, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters-the people that had multiplied, a multitude of people - so the Most High and Almighty GOD with and through JESUS established a Plan of restoring all things as they were before the fall of GOD's sons as was REVEALED TO MOSES around 3000 years after de rebellion in Eden.

According GOD's Plan, in His Omniscience, He had FIRST to wait Moses be born, after 3000 years after the rebellion in Eden, and then to reveal His Plan of restitution of all things by the Power of His Word, and to leave by written His wonderful Plan of restoration in a book-the Book of Genesis combined with Acts 3:18-26-. Take a look.

GOD started revealing to MOSES that in the beginning, i.e. in JESUS, He had created heavens, as you know, several heavens, they are the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd heavens, they are also celestital worlds, AND the heaven of the heavens, actually, they are celestial/ heavenly ENVIRONMENTS created by GOD, they have nothing to do with the things of the physical space of Universe, this is another creation in parallel not revealed as the Word -GOD - had made them.
Besides the four heavens that were planned, by the way, two were already made and still remains, but will be burned with everlasting fire because both are corrupted-2Peter 3:v.7-13, and the next one is the third heaven, that is the next world to be created now-as is revealed in Luke 20:v.35-36-take a look-which will be established in this current millennium.

The earth was created in the third GOD's Day, after the birth of MOSES, 3000 years after the fallen of GOD's sons in Eden, and around 2500 years after the beginning of GODs' works. But before creation ot he earth, the dry land, it was necessary to shine the Light in the darkness. Then said GOD: Let there be light and was light, And GOD saw the light, that it was good: and GOD divided the light from the darkness. And the evening and the morning were the FIRST Day (A THOUSAND YEARS-first millennium).

There was a gap of 500 years between the fall of GOD's sons in Eden until GOD starts His works of restoration. The first Day, first millennium- 1000 years more 500 of the gap = 1500 years had passed, and from one side existed a NEW GENERATION of GOD's sons according Genealogy-Genesis 5:v.1 to 32; On the other side there was a CORRUPTED GENERATION-Genesis 6:v.1-12. The 1st Day ended, and the second started.

In the beginning of the second Day -something around after be passed the first 50 years- was born Noah, it was around year 1056 since the begining of GOD's works, therefore, in the year 1500 after fall of GOD's sons in Eden, as is above mentioned, Noah was around 450 years and living among a corrupt generation. When Noah was 500 years old -Genesis 5:v.32- , it was around 1556 years of GOD's works, "Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
Noah was a just MAN and perfect in his generations, and Noah WALKED with God. But the earth was corrupt before GOD, and the earth was filled with violence"-Genesis 6:v.8-11. And GOD said to Noah: Make thee an Ark of gopher wood, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Therefore, it was year 1656 from the beginning of GOD's works, or a little more than a Day and a half of GODs' works in the SECOND DAY.

It was the beginning of the SECOND DAY, Then GOD said, according He had planned: "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And GOD made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament(THE DEVILISH AND CORRUPTED GENERATION) from the waters which were above the firmament(GENERATION OF GOD-Genesis 5:v.1 to 32): and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second Day".-Genesis 1:v.6-8.

The SECOND DAY would go to end after 2000 years from the beginning of GODs' works, after the flood and generations of Noah until the birth of Abraham, from whom was created the people of Israel-the dry land- in the third Day, in the land of Egypt, until the birth of MOSES in the midst of the SECOND DAY. And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Then the king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph said unto his people: Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we, come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, thus the Egyptians under the command of the king Pharaoh, started to afflict the people of Israel with their burdens, they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, but the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel, and the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour, making their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

Pharaoh ordained if the Hebrew women gave birth to a son, the man child shoud be killed, but if it be a daughter, then she shall live. Exactly in this hostile environment and strong persecution Moses was born, but GOD was watching Satan's movement against Abraham's descendants in Egypt, and was in control to prevent the Devil from murdering Moses. God would use Moses to bring his people, the offspring of Abraham, out of the land of Egypt and create a specific nation for himself as promised to Abraham some 430 years before Moses was born.

Regarding the first two GODs' Days of works, it's that. The third GOD's Day of works would go to start in follow.
I could continue this true and real description of GOD's PLAN , concerning the RESTORATION of all things after the fall of GOD's sons in the garden of Eden, but I stop here for now.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him, right-Revelation 5:v.10), and LORD of lords
Too much unconfirmed information for me to read. I doubt that perfect sons of God would ever rebel against God and are and always will be with God in Christ. :)

I do believe that there is a restoration of all things in God thus Jesus is the Savior of all and to deny such is to deny Jesus atonement. :)

Back