Examining God's Oneness One Point At A Time

SeventhDay

Understanding God's oneness is important in knowing our Lord Jesus Christ.

The first question I have is, is God's oneness a family within God? Let us deal with this thoroughly before we go on to the next point.

God bless you. :)

Understanding God's oneness is important in knowing our Lord Jesus Christ.

The first question I have is, is God's oneness a family within God? Let us deal with this thoroughly before we go on to the next point.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ this discussion is to learn what the Spirit wants to reveal to us rather than to debate. As far as seeing perfectly we all need more light and must be willing to cast off anything that is what is contrary to what the Spirit speaks to our hearts. Our purpose is to glorying God and to do that we must know him and love the truth. Thus, we must form a bridge to our understanding with what we agree on rather than be divided by where we differ. God guide us spiritually in this discussion and may our love grow in God.

NOT concerning the Godhead, the HEAD and the Body is, but the Godhead is a SINGLE PERSON.

PICJAG, 101G.

@SeventhDay
to understand God oneness is to start at the beginning. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

here is a good place to start.

101G

NOT concerning the Godhead, the HEAD and the Body is, but the Godhead is a SINGLE PERSON.

PICJAG, 101G.
Is the Godhead that has a head and body a single person consists of a family within joined to one Spirit and is of the soul of God. God bless you. :)

@SeventhDay
to understand God oneness is to start at the beginning. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

here is a good place to start.

101G
Are you discussing God as an ordinal one in regarding creation in time and space as the beginning? What about the end? Is God the ending as well? Is there a family within God who is with God who is creator before creation? God bless you. :)

Is the Godhead that has a head and body a single person consists of a family within joined to one Spirit and is of the soul of God. God bless you. :)
first thanks for the reply, and question. the Godhead is the head, and do not itself has a head. God in union with his (church, which are many members is one body. but the head, the Godhead is not many, but only one member. hope I answer you correctly, if not please point out any mistakes, or you may have some additions,

Are you discussing God as an ordinal one in regarding creation in time and space as the beginning? What about the end? Is God the ending as well? Is there a family within God who is with God who is creator before creation? God bless you.
we would be discussing the Plurality of God as First and Last in how he obtained his Body, his BRIDE, and his Family of people from all nations.

PICJAG, 101G.

first thanks for the reply, and question. the Godhead is the head, and do not itself has a head. God in union with his (church, which are many members is one body. but the head, the Godhead is not many, but only one member. hope I answer you correctly, if not please point out any mistakes, or you may have some additions,

we would be discussing the Plurality of God as First and Last in how he obtained his Body, his BRIDE, and his Family of people from all nations.

PICJAG, 101G.
I see the Godhead as one person who is the Head joined to the body of Christ which is joined to one Spirit. I understand God is complete in the eternal Now and all is complete in God and God in them as one person. I understand creation to be a showcase of God's glory and all within God who is the head participating in this show case. Please share your perspective as God spiritually guides you. God bless you. :)

God bless you.

Last edited:
I see the Godhead as one person who is the Head joined to the body of Christ which is joined to one Spirit. I understand God is complete in the eternal Now and all is complete in God and God in them as one person. I understand creation to be a showcase of God's glory and all within God who is the head participating in this show case. Please share your perspective as God spiritually guides you. God bless you.

yes, just like in Genesis when God performed the First marriage. Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

now God say, "spirit of my Spirit and flesh of my Flesh". because no more natural flesh but glorified, or resurrected flesh that is of God.
Therefore shall all men, (male and female), leave their father and their mother, and shall cleave unto our God, and they shall be "ONE" Spirit.

taken from 101G, and not the bible ..... (smile).... ;)

PICJAG 101G.

yes, just like in Genesis when God performed the First marriage. Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

now God say, "spirit of my Spirit and flesh of my Flesh". because no more natural flesh but glorified, or resurrected flesh that is of God.
Therefore shall all men, (male and female), leave their father and their mother, and shall cleave unto our God, and they shall be "ONE" Spirit.

PICJAG 101G.
However, you can only hare what God gives you. God bless you. :)

PICJAG 101G.
Please give some more input on God's oneness. How many were in God before creation? God bless you.

none, only God. in his thoughts, that another whole matter :ninja: .
Now, we are really going to have a deep discussion! I will give you a couple of verses to start:

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

We need to understand what God creating means and the Hebrew word "Bara" in all its contextual connotations:

H1254
בּרא
bârâ'
BDB Definition:
1) to create, shape, form
1a) (Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject)
1a1) of heaven and earth
1a2) of individual man
1a3) of new conditions and circumstances
1a4) of transformations
1b) (Niphal) to be created
1b1) of heaven and earth
1b2) of birth
1b3) of something new
1b4) of miracles
1c) (Piel)
1c1) to cut down
1c2) to cut out
2) to be fat
2a) (Hiphil) to make yourselves fat
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

We need to understand the "Law of circularity"

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

One more scripture to mention:

Rom 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Are you ready to discuss this?

Let us discuss this one point at a time. You can start!

Last edited:
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Ok, let's take them one at a time. Genesis 1:26 above, it's Only "ONE" person, JESUS, the Ordinal First. supportive scripture. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
the Lord Jesus said that God is a "HE", single person who made the man and the Woman male and female in the beginning. and we have confirmation from our brother Mark that sustain that the "HE" who the Lord Jesus said is God. Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept." Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so without a doubt God is a HE. and on top of that the Lord Jesus said, "Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"well let's READ it. the very next verse after Genesis 1:26. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

his, and he are single person designations. so we have the Lord Jesus saying that God is ONE PERSON, and we now read it, do you believe the Lord Jesus and the BIBLE?

now as for the US and the OUR, is the ECHAD of God that was to Come. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

one more, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"

again, ONE PERSON, in the ECHAD, in TIME in his "OWN" creation. as Ordinal First Father. and Ordinal Last Son. do you understand. the US was to COME in TIME.

:ninja:

Last edited:
Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

We need to understand what God creating means and the Hebrew word "Bara" in all its contextual connotations:

H1254
בּרא
bârâ'
BDB Definition:
1) to create, shape, form
1a) (Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject)
1a1) of heaven and earth
1a2) of individual man
1a3) of new conditions and circumstances
1a4) of transformations
1b) (Niphal) to be created
1b1) of heaven and earth
1b2) of birth
1b3) of something new
1b4) of miracles
1c) (Piel)
1c1) to cut down
1c2) to cut out
2) to be fat
2a) (Hiphil) to make yourselves fat
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root
the terms "CREATE" is from nothing. "MADE" existing material.
Now Job I made a comment already about this see this post link. https://forums.carm.org/threads/the...38:~:text=Add bookmark-,#2,-Addressing the OP

next we will get to Genesis 1:1, if you have no future questions.

Ok, let's take them one at a time. Genesis 1:26 above, it's Only "ONE" person, JESUS, the Ordinal First. supportive scripture. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
the Lord Jesus said that God is a "HE", single person who made the man and the Woman male and female in the beginning. and we have confirmation from our brother Mark that sustain that the "HE" who the Lord Jesus said is God. Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept." Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so without a doubt God is a HE. and on top of that the Lord Jesus said, "Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"well let's READ it. the very next verse after Genesis 1:26. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

his, and he are single person designations. so we have the Lord Jesus saying that God is ONE PERSON, and we now read it, do you believe the Lord Jesus and the BIBLE?

now as for the US and the OUR, is the ECHAD of God that was to Come. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

one more, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"

again, ONE PERSON, in the ECHAD, in TIME in his "OWN" creation. as Ordinal First Father. and Ordinal Last Son. do you understand. the US was to COME in TIME.

Actually, the Echad in God is not of the creation but of the Spiritual dimension of God is within himself eternally in the Now. Creation is just a sign pointing to God ( express image) just as the human son of man in the flesh (Jesus) but what is manifest in the Flesh is God, the Father (Jesus) who is a unified oneness of relationships.

There is also Echad in the human creation, but it is a sign pointing to God:

Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Now, of course this is a sign pointing to the oneness of God in the way you described in the previous post, but this is in regard to God's showcase of glory which I will discuss later. However, what is eternal within God in the Now is God's oneness which we can explore more deeply.

the terms "CREATE" is from nothing. "MADE" existing material.
Now Job I made a comment already about this see this post link. https://forums.carm.org/threads/the-sons-of-god-and-the-daughters-of-men.6212/#post-910238:~:text=Add bookmark-,#2,-Addressing the OP

next we will get to Genesis 1:1, if you have no future questions.

However, the morning stars which I believe are sons of God are not creations but have always existed in God. Now, God creating is not out of nothing but out of what is already in himself to showcase his glory. Now, we have creation of the heaven and the earth, but which comes first. You just might be surprised but these are signs pointing to God's oneness. We can go into this in more detail later.

Now all these signs which creation is point to the oneness of God, but time, place, and order is part of creation but is not God's eternal realm within himself.

Actually, the Echad in God is not of the creation but of the Spiritual dimension of God is within himself eternally in the Now.
Error, the ECHAD is "OF" God in his Creation, not outside it. for all things are in, in, in, him.
Creation is just a sign pointing to God ( express image) just as the human son of man in the flesh (Jesus) but what is manifest in the Flesh is God, the Father (Jesus) who is a unified oneness of relationships.
not unified, at the beginning of CREATION, but the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in CREATION, until the END of the Old Creation, but Amalgamated in the NEW CREATION. Not a united oneness, but a "DIVERSIFIED" Oneness in an EQUAL SHARE, or ECHAD.
There is also Echad in the human creation, but it is a sign pointing to God:
yes, but that ECHAD is G2087 heteros in nature, whereas the Godhead is G243 Allos in NATURE. understand,
G243 Allos: "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort", whereas,
G2087 Heteros "heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort."

my source for those definitions is from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

understand, God is G243 Allos in the ECHAD, whereas Mankind is G2087 heteros in the ECHAD.
Now, of course this is a sign pointing to the oneness of God in the way you described in the previous post, but this is in regard to God's showcase of glory which I will discuss later. However, what is eternal within God in the Now is God's oneness which we can explore more deeply.
see above, and note the ECHAD in TIME, PLACE, ORDER. or RANK, this is the key.

Be blessed.

However, the morning stars which I believe are sons of God are not creations but have always existed in God.
Error, the morning stars are the actual stars in the heavens. and the sons of God, are the Sun and the Moon. all here in Job 38 is metaphors.

God creating is not out of nothing but out of what is already in himself to showcase his glory. Now, we have creation of the heaven and the earth, but which comes first. You just might be surprised but these are signs pointing to God's oneness. We can go into this in more detail later.
scripture, Romans 4:17 "(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." GOD calls things into manifestation. example, . Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

let's be clear, the term NOTHING is just that, it has not yet MANIFEST. now if we cannot see it, feel it, smell it or taste it..... ect. then it's not CREATED yet. if God never speak it into existence, then it's not a CREATION. remember we live in a created world. THIS IS NOT THE REAL WORLD, BUT A CREATED ONE.

be blessed in the Lord.

Back