Example of systemic racism

Algernon

Perhaps because the context of slavery I am familiar with is in the US, Haiti, and Cambodia (including child). God may have set the Levitical law on slavery in the beginning. But unfortunately, man is fallen, sinful, and hasn’t treated slaves with kindness and love. Then comes Paul.

I'm okay with disagreeing on the issue of slavery.
Reread our posts to one another.

Your responses have little to nothing to do with the points and questions raised in my posts.

You're deluding yourself if you think it's because of the "context of slavery" you are familiar with OR because we "disagree on the issue of slavery" OR whatever other rationalizations you may come up with.

The fact is that you are either unable or unwilling to participate in a reasoned discussion. That's the reality. As such, there doesn't seem to be a point in trying to have a reasoned discussion with you.

Newbirth

Prove it.
you just did with your silly question..
Are you licensed?
licensed for what?
You have a problem with my Professional License?
what professional license? A professional license is not a cure for someone with dementia.
Which one?
It does not matter
One of us gets paid to render professional opinions and it isn't you.
I get paid to do actual professional work...everyone has an opinion. A piece of paper does not make your opinion better than anyone else opinion.
You should look up what an opinion is...

spinningstill

Reread our posts to one another.

Your responses have little to nothing to do with the points and questions raised in my posts.

You're deluding yourself if you think it's because of the "context of slavery" you are familiar with OR because we "disagree on the issue of slavery" OR whatever other rationalizations you may come up with.

The fact is that you are either unable or unwilling to participate in a reasoned discussion. That's the reality. As such, there doesn't seem to be a point in trying to have a reasoned discussion with you.
You stated because of Leviticus 25, God approves of chattel slavery. Right? Is that what you affirmed?

Authentic Nouveau

you just did with your silly question..

licensed for what?

what professional license? A professional license is not a cure for someone with dementia.

It does not matter

I get paid to do actual professional work...everyone has an opinion. A piece of paper does not make your opinion better than anyone else opinion.
You should look up what an opinion is...
Juvenile and unprofessional spam^

Authentic Nouveau

another of your silly opinion...Get back to the topic and stop wasting time trying to get people to believe you are bright.
Another juvenile insult.

We have plenty of biased left wingers who make claims without gathering facts. Go ahead and post my high MCAT SCORES.

HillsboroMom

California Amazon Driver told woman to check ‘White privilege’ before alleged assault: report | Fox News

An Amazon delivery driver has been arrested in Castro Valley, California for allegedly assaulting a 67-year-old woman over a package dispute.

Check your white privilege to the 67 yr old white woman before attacking her.
1 instance of a black person abusing a white person justifies 400 years of systematic abuse against blacks on the part of whites.

Makes sense to me.

Not.