Example of systemic racism

Harry Leggs

1 instance of a black person abusing a white person justifies 400 years of systematic abuse against blacks on the part of whites.

Makes sense to me.

Not.
I know you all like to stay informed about people who preach hatred of white people including those who fantasize about killing whites. Like this gem in a position of authority in New York.

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.” (With the Godless there are no right and wrong)

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6.

Replying to her objection with Yale’s disclaimer, Minerva Doll @wasclywabit tweeted, “Something tells me she knows she is wrong to tweet about murdering people for their skin color.”

JMP @soyismurder responded to Minerva, “She was just being dramatic. I chalk it up to frustration . . . diagnosing an entire race is psychopathic. This destroys any credibility she might have.”

To which Minerva Doll tweeted back to JMP, “She is far worse than dramatic. She’s an arrogant psychopath who thinks murdering whites is justified.”

Last edited:

Newbirth

I know you all like to stay informed about people who preach hatred of white people including those who fantasize about killing whites. Like this gem in a position of authority in New York.

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.” (With the Godless there are no right and wrong)

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6.

Replying to her objection with Yale’s disclaimer, Minerva Doll @wasclywabit tweeted, “Something tells me she knows she is wrong to tweet about murdering people for their skin color.”

JMP @soyismurder responded to Minerva, “She was just being dramatic. I chalk it up to frustration . . . diagnosing an entire race is psychopathic. This destroys any credibility she might have.”

To which Minerva Doll tweeted back to JMP, “She is far worse than dramatic. She’s an arrogant psychopath who thinks murdering whites is justified.”
While I don't support her position...you must understand from a historical position how white people treated non-whites. This is still happening today as we speak. Most white people still look at people of colour as second class. Before the white man came to the new world the Natives roamed as they please. Where are those natives today?

Authentic Nouveau

While I don't support her position...you must understand from a historical position how white people treated non-whites. This is still happening today as we speak. Most white people still look at people of colour as second class. Before the white man came to the new world the Natives roamed as they please. Where are those natives today?
When my uncle moved to Africa in the 50's to be a missionary, the natives there "roamed as they pleased"
Why would they want to come here?

Dr. Aruna Khilanani presented her cursed-filled rant on white people at Yale University's Child Study Center.Corbis

Newbirth

When my uncle moved to Africa in the 50's to be a missionary, the natives there "roamed as they pleased"
Because your uncle went there...The problem is where you are calling here. Did white people displace the natives of the place you call here? Without you realizing it you are saying... It is Ok for white people to go into any country and do as they want but if black people want to go to another country that isn't even yours, you automatically ask ...why would they want to come here?

Authentic Nouveau

Because your uncle went there...The problem is where you are calling here. Did white people displace the natives of the place you call here? Without you realizing it you are saying... It is Ok for white people to go into any country and do as they want but if black people want to go to another country that isn't even yours, you automatically ask ...why would they want to come here?
Word salad. If you were a Christian, .........
The world belongs To The Almighty God.
You are getting irrational again. You knock white people for "displacing Natives" but want Afrikaners to displace Americans?

spinningstill

From the Journal for Scientific Study of Religion.

Racialized Religion and Judicial Injustice: How Whiteness and Biblicist Christianity Intersect to Promote a Preference for (Unjust) Punishment.

America’s judicial system is both exceptionally punitive and demonstrably unjust toward racial minorities. While these dual realities are structured into America’s institutions, we propose they are also partially sustained by the intersection of ideologies that are both racialized and sacralized

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jssr.12705

J regia

And did he move to Africa before or after your family migrated with your grandfather from Russia after moving from Germany when all the German females from 8 to eighty were raped?

Newbirth

Word salad. If you were a Christian, .........
Why would I want to be a Christian? God never called anyone to be a Christian...The unbelievers started calling the saints of God Christians first at Antioch...If you like what the unbelievers call you that is OK but there is nothing in the scripture that says I must be called that.
The world belongs To The Almighty God.
Yes, I agree but he gave man dominion over it didn't he? Greedy men want to rule over others.
You are getting irrational again.
No, I am not. You want to gloss over the facts...
You knock white people for "displacing Natives" but want Afrikaners to displace Americans?
You are not making any sense...Do you mean I want Africans to displace Europeans who displaced the Natives? You are not seeing the bigger picture here, you think white people are the natives of America.

Newbirth

She was Mexican. Different heritage. Try to pay attention.
You should try to pay attention to the world around you...Mexicans are Amerindians...The Europeans (Spaniards) pillaged and raped their country. Their ancestors were free to roam the lands that you call America. Europeans (English) descendants now demand they get a permit to travel in their own native land. You just wrote a post about displacement...what do you think the Europeans did?