Example of systemic racism

Authentic Nouveau

trollowing?

Sir you asked... In 5 sentences tell me what I understand...As far as I can gather, based on your responses, you don't seem to understand anything.
If you were trying to write "following", I am not following you. You have nothing of value to teach.
More insults. I understand very well you don't have the tools to measure what people understand.

Faithoverbelief

More examples of systemic racism...
This is systemic racism. Why was 1921 Tulsa never taught in schools? Why were all the other massacres not taught in schools? Systemic racism. I took every single history course available in high school, none of the massacres were ever mentioned. That is systemic racism.

Newbirth

This is systemic racism. Why was 1921 Tulsa never taught in schools? Why were all the other massacres not taught in schools? Systemic racism. I took every single history course available in high school, none of the massacres were ever mentioned. That is systemic racism.
That is because history is written by the conquerors. They record and teach what makes them look good.

Furion

Perhaps, could be, maybe it was due to the fact that if the entire history of what happened was in one book, it would be kinda heavy, too much for a backpack.

Be of good cheer though, history is now teaching sweeping tales that can satisfy the social justice warriors desire for truth, whitey is racist. It's the common denominator of all life.

Newbirth

Perhaps, could be, maybe it was due to the fact that if the entire history of what happened was in one book, it would be kinda heavy, too much for a backpack.
That is why there is the option to write many books.
Be of good cheer though, history is now teaching sweeping tales that can satisfy the social justice warriors desire for truth, whitey is racist.
Because the truth is now being exposed you call them tales. The facts are there you can make your own conclusion. Just as republicans conclude that Jan 6th was just a Capitol visitors tour.
It's the common denominator of all life.
It is what it is.

Furion

That is why there is the option to write many books.

Because the truth is now being exposed you call them tales.
Sweeping generalizations is probably more accurate.
The facts are there you can make your own conclusion. Just as republicans conclude that Jan 6th was just a Capitol visitors tour.

It is what it is.
Why would I deny whites and all other colors are conquering races?

Newbirth

Sweeping generalizations is probably more accurate.
Sweeping generalizations of the facts does not change the facts
Why would I deny whites and all other colors are conquering races?
Where did I mention that? I was referring to how history is recorded and taught by the conquerors. I didn't mention color... But if you want to go down that road, then feel free to apply it to white people and America.