Example of systemic racism

Harry Leggs

Juneteenth now a holiday. Why was President day a holiday but freedom of slaves NOT......systemic racism
Lame. You forgot the part where Africans kidnapped Africans and transported them bound and tied to the west coast to be sold. Everyone was in on that. The only thing slavery is compatible with is Godlessness where humans are animals/apes and there are no rights and wrongs. Godlessness=slavery. The Godless do not care about God and do not believe their lives will be reviewed by God at the judgment.

Faithoverbelief

Lame. You forgot the part where Africans kidnapped Africans and transported them bound and tied to the west coast to be sold. Everyone was in on that. The only thing slavery is compatible with is Godlessness where humans are animals/apes and there are no rights and wrongs. Godlessness=slavery. The Godless do not care about God and do not believe their lives will be reviewed by God at the judgment.
The blame shifts?

Newbirth

Are numbers racist?
There is no way presented to prove the high number is correct. She likes it more.

I can picture all 3 appraisals be wrong and the house worth 81,000. The wind shift and the dude with the high appraisal didn't smell the sewage plant across the street. He didn't notice the shingles were asbestos.

suppose these numbers are wrong also

Simpletruther

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/nccpl2
This happens all over as well as when I am with a friend of mine and when we walk by their car women lock their doors.
I highly doubt the credibility of this story. As so many racist claims turnout to be hoaxes.

I have enough experience here to know the vast majority of a homes appraisal is based upon location and similar recent sales.
Only a moron appraiser would put his job at risk being way off on the actual value.

However, there are a few total moron racists put there, so there is a remote chance this is true.

But even if this, it's rare and racism barely effects the lives of blacks any more.

Michael R2

I highly doubt the credibility of this story. As so many racist claims turnout to be hoaxes.

I have enough experience here to know the vast majority of a homes appraisal is based upon location and similar recent sales.
Only a moron appraiser would put his job at risk being way off on the actual value.

However, there are a few total moron racists put there, so there is a remote chance this is true.

But even if this, it's rare and racism barely effects the lives of blacks any more.
Earlier in this thread, I related that a good friend of mine confirmed that this practice is well known, and not as rare as you would hope. She has been a realtor for for over forty years and has been quite active on several boards and organizations, so I assume she knows the subject fairly well. She was not the least bit surprised when I related the story in the OP. The practice is becoming rarer, but still exists.

Newbirth

I wish what you said were true...

Newbirth

A lot of people do not know the reality of America...There were white slaves before black slaves. America is about wealth and power...it does not matter who gets crushes on tha path...

Authentic Nouveau

Even worse is their inability to see a jacked up appraisal is unfair to the buyer.

They can't see the black buyer gets a better deal with the first 2 appraisals.