Example of systemic racism

Fenuay

The blue line does exist.

It seems wrong to the layman, until you become a cop. Then you realize many in the public really are out to get you.

It is a difficult thing to balance for police, but I have no doubt if politicians were to erase the blue line it would magically reappear because these people are in danger, every day.
I agree. It's a hard situation. And all of the racial poor stirring by the left we have seen recently hasn't made things any better, it has just made things worse. And while BLM may have started with good intentions it managed to bring a platform to people who want to cause problems, and looting and rioting were horrible effects of that. And all the people saying Antifa isn't a group it's a concept. Ok yes it is a concept, but there are groups of people gathering and claiming to support Anti-fascism and they are causing harm and yet the white man is still blamed for all these wrongs. Moreover, if you want to call black Americans African Americans, than call the white Americans European Americans. After all, we are all Americans. We just have different heritage. My family want even here during slavery. I wasn't raised racist. My family came here to escape persecution where they lived but now we are called racist here. Not all "white" people are racist. Some of us are even part black. Just because we don't look like it didn't mean a thing. So can we just all stop the crap and save the energy to fight against the real racists???

Newbirth

Ahhh, isn't that special.
Nope, a teacher is actually a servant to the student.
Let's see, what was the question. Oh that's right, did Christ succeed. Yes.
Then the world is saved...
Any other questions, oh teacher of deep thoughts?
No. I am just wondering how now you say Jesus came to save the world and succeded. But posted this earlier.
So then, like Christ, you have abandoned this world and it's evil?

Faithoverbelief

In Connecticut, state officials are facing a lawsuit filed by the NAACP after they used 2010 census numbers counting prisoners where they're imprisoned to redraw voting maps. The country's oldest civil rights organization is arguing in court that the state's redistricting plan has inflated the voting strength of districts of predominantly white voters and violated the 14th Amendment's "one person, one vote" principle, which requires districts to have about the same number of people in them.

Here is a systemic racist law. Ensuring whites maintain power.

Furion

In Connecticut, state officials are facing a lawsuit filed by the NAACP after they used 2010 census numbers counting prisoners where they're imprisoned to redraw voting maps. The country's oldest civil rights organization is arguing in court that the state's redistricting plan has inflated the voting strength of districts of predominantly white voters and violated the 14th Amendment's "one person, one vote" principle, which requires districts to have about the same number of people in them.

Overblown nonsense, no white racism here, moving along.

Authentic Nouveau

Crazy source
Actually not. It backfired.

The cat was arrested for illegal voting.

Houston Man Praised by Fake News Media for Waiting Hours To Vote In Dem Primary — Is Arrested for Illegal Voting​

Authorities are saying Hervis Rogers was not eligible to vote due to the fact he was on parole.

Back in 1995, Rogers was arrested and sentenced to 25 years in prison for burglary and intent to commit theft.

Attorney General Ken Paxton
https://twitter.com/KenPaxtonTX
@Ken Paxton

Hervis is a felon rightly barred from voting under TX law. This liberal NPR article even says so, but buries it: “Rogers voted before his parole was scheduled to end, he was likely ineligible to cast a ballot on Election Day.” I prosecute voter fraud everywhere we find it!

Newbirth

So why did BLM people kill the young mother?
How do you know it was BLM...? Are all black people BLM? We don't know what she did or if she did anything. But some people are not taking crap anymore... they are reacting to violence with violence. Not every black person is MLK...Some are fighting back.

Fenuay

Do I need to? How about you? Do you go?
Well being military I have moved all over the world and the majority of people I have met are not racist. So when you make claims of white people "treat black people like they don't matter" I have to question how much experience you have watching how white people treat black people. Also being a nurse I watch how patients are treated. There is no racially different treatment. The black doctors and nurses and techs aren't treated differently. When you work at the hospital you are like a family. And one time only did I see a girl who was a terrible person make racist comments about blacks and Asians and she was fired. So from my experience I've seen black people be treated great by white people. I have seen more occasions in my life where black people treated whites or other races poorly. So that BS about how we treat blacks poorly is just BS. They are sooner given assistance for housing and food than a white. They are sooner given scholarships and aid than whites. They have affirmative action. I wasn't here during slavery, my family didn't come here until after that ended. I hear the blacks always asking for reparations from the US. But do you hear Jews screaming at Germany for reparations?

Fenuay

It's no different than the inner cities where it's so liberal we know the Dems will secure that vote. I think the districting needs to be done differently but I also think the whole voting system needs revamping.

Newbirth

Well being military I have moved all over the world and the majority of people I have met are not racist.
I wonder why? Can you explain why you moved all over the world...Are you a member of the world police?
So when you make claims of white people "treat black people like they don't matter" I have to question how much experience you have watching how white people treat black people.
this is 2021 I don't have to go anywhere to watch it.
Also being a nurse I watch how patients are treated.
in your environment, I don't see how your circle represents the whole world.
There is no racially different treatment.
That would be in your neck of the woods...I am not sure what rock you are living under.
The black doctors and nurses and techs aren't treated differently.
How wouls you actually know...are you both black and white?
When you work at the hospital you are like a family.
The same was said about the plantation.
And one time only did I see a girl who was a terrible person make racist comments about blacks and Asians and she was fired.
Do you take that to mean it only happened once because you saw it once?
So from my experience I've seen black people be treated great by white people.
I have no doubt about that.
I have seen more occasions in my life where black people treated whites or other races poorly.
You must live in a black neighborhood.
So that BS about how we treat blacks poorly is just BS.
The numbers don't lie...
They are sooner given assistance for housing and food than a white.
Because they are denied the ability to get it on their own.
They are sooner given scholarships and aid than whites.
Yes, some people do assist because they see the disparity.
They have affirmative action.
what do you mean by that?
I wasn't here during slavery, my family didn't come here until after that ended.
Slavery did not exist only in America. Are you certain the country your family came from was not a slave-trading country?
I hear the blacks always asking for reparations from the US.
But gets nothing. You are aware that America's wealth was built on the foundation of free labour, right?
But do you hear Jews screaming at Germany for reparations?
They got a whole country and full support from America.