Example of systemic racism

Fenuay

I wonder why? Can you explain why you moved all over the world...Are you a member of the world police?

this is 2021 I don't have to go anywhere to watch it.

in your environment, I don't see how your circle represents the whole world.

That would be in your neck of the woods...I am not sure what rock you are living under.

How wouls you actually know...are you both black and white?

The same was said about the plantation.

Do you take that to mean it only happened once because you saw it once?

I have no doubt about that.

You must live in a black neighborhood.

The numbers don't lie...

Because they are denied the ability to get it on their own.

Yes, some people do assist because they see the disparity.

what do you mean by that?

Slavery did not exist only in America. Are you certain the country your family came from was not a slave-trading country?

But gets nothing. You are aware that America's wealth was built on the foundation of free labour, right?

They got a whole country and full support from America.
We moved all over the world because my father was an officer in the Army. We moved 19 times. It was awful moving all the time. And yes I am white and black. And no my family never owned slaves. They left their country of origin because they were poor and treated like crap just like the poor here are treated like crap. But they did better here. Anyway you are entitled to believe what you want and I can believe what I want. But when I was separated I was jobless, and a single mom they wouldn't give me any assistance. So thank God my parents could help us until I got on my feet. Otherwise I would be under a bridge somewhere or we would have ended up dead. So it's not just black people that struggle. And not all black people. Some of them do really well. But I'm not going to argue with you. I was sharing my experiences and just showing that not all whites are racist despite what some people want to think.

Newbirth

We moved all over the world because my father was an officer in the Army.
Would that be the world Army?
We moved 19 times.
There are poor people who move more than 19 times because they cannot pay rent.
It was awful moving all the time.
Then your father was an awful person.
And yes I am white and black.
A zebra or a skunk?
And no my family never owned slaves.
If you are part African(black) then your family comes from a country that supported the slave trade. If you are part European then your family comes from a country that supported the slave trade.
They left their country of origin because they were poor and treated like crap just like the poor here are treated like crap.
Poor people are treated that way all over the world. Even America treats poor countries like crap.
But they did better here.
Yep up the social ladder to treat poor people like crap
Anyway you are entitled to believe what you want and I can believe what I want.
There is also the option to believe the truth.
But when I was separated I was jobless, and a single mom they wouldn't give me any assistance.
Like I said up the social ladder to treat poor people like crap.
So thank God my parents could help us until I got on my feet.
So you know the system does not care for the poor.
Otherwise I would be under a bridge somewhere or we would have ended up dead.
Yep and some people actually do end uo there.
So it's not just black people that struggle.
No one said that. Part blacks struggle also....but mainly poor people and mostly poor black people...do you see how it adds up?
And not all black people.
No one said that either. Some black people treat their own people badly.
Some of them do really well.
I agree, but some of them forget where they came from.
But I'm not going to argue with you.
You already are arguing with me.
I was sharing my experiences and just showing that not all whites are racist despite what some people want to think.
Again no one is saying all white people are racists...Have you not seen lots of white people protesting with BLM? Even white people say white people are racists. We understand that it does not mean all white people are racists. Just as you should understand when people say black lives matter it does not mean all lives do not matter.

Fenuay

Would that be the world Army?

There are poor people who move more than 19 times because they cannot pay rent.

Then your father was an awful person.

A zebra or a skunk?

If you are part African(black) then your family comes from a country that supported the slave trade. If you are part European then your family comes from a country that supported the slave trade.

Poor people are treated that way all over the world. Even America treats poor countries like crap.

Yep up the social ladder to treat poor people like crap

There is also the option to believe the truth.

Like I said up the social ladder to treat poor people like crap.

So you know the system does not care for the poor.

Yep and some people actually do end uo there.

No one said that. Part blacks struggle also....but mainly poor people and mostly poor black people...do you see how it adds up?

No one said that either. Some black people treat their own people badly.

I agree, but some of them forget where they came from.

You already are arguing with me.

Again no one is saying all white people are racists...Have you not seen lots of white people protesting with BLM? Even white people say white people are racists. We understand that it does not mean all white people are racists. Just as you should understand when people say black lives matter it does not mean all lives do not matter.
You are rude and putting words in my mouth. Bye.

Newbirth

I agree, BLM and white supremacists are two sides of the same coin.

Black Supremacists.
That is what you want us to believe. But black people are fighting for equality...not supremacy...Some white people believe they are superior to black, brown, red, and yellow people. White people already have the red men on reservations. They want to do the same with black people. But while America is fighting to keep the black people down and Hispanics out, Asia is coming in. Within a few years The East Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc will take over the American economy.

Furion

Some white people believe they are superior to black, brown, red, and yellow people.
Well that's stupid.
White people already have the red men on reservations. They want to do the same with black people.
Joey said they want to keep y'all in chains, so it must make sense to you.
But while America is fighting to keep the black people down and Hispanics out,
Keeping the colored man down is so sixties man. Like, 1960's.
Asia is coming in. Within a few years The East Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc will take over the American economy.
I'm askeered, will you hold me?

Fenuay

You insult your family with your nonsense. Run away and hide as all false teachers do when they are exposed
I'm not teaching. I'm on a forum discussing with strangers. Funny how it's never the atheists who are disrespectful towards me. It's only the evangelicals. I'm not hiding from anything. I don't speak about your family. No need to be disrespectful because we disagree. Thought you were blocked. My mistake.

Newbirth

I'm not teaching.
Seems like you are trying to get me to believe that black and white people are treated equally in America
I'm on a forum discussing with strangers.
You are discussing white people and black people are treated equally in America
Funny how it's never the atheists who are disrespectful towards me.
What does Athiest have to do with what you believe about the treatment of white people and black people?
It's only the evangelicals.
I don't see what that has to do with the treatment of white people as opposed to black people.
I'm not hiding from anything. I don't speak about your family.
No, you spoke about yours, You said it was awful having to move so many times... I am not the reason you moved frequently, your father is. Therefore he made it awful for you.
No need to be disrespectful because we disagree.
How am I being disrespectful? I am just pointing out what you said.
Thought you were blocked. My mistake.
No problem, there is no need to respond if you think I am being disrespectful.

Newbirth

Well that's stupid.
Yes, I agree white supremacy is stupid.
Joey said they want to keep y'all in chains, so it must make sense to you.
No, it does not make sense to me , why would a human want to keep another human in chains?
Keeping the colored man down is so sixties man. Like, 1960's.
Again I agree, so why do some white people act that way? This is what is happening as we speak...
I'm askeered, will you hold me?
You are trying to be funny...

Newbirth

Explain this nasty comment
She is pretending I put something in her mouth. She said the moving was awful...I did not move her, It was her Father who moved her.
You can't hide your hatred.
I showed no hatred just facts.
She said her father was military and moved by the military.
She also said the moving was awful. It was her father who moved her, that was awful, not me. You are here to instigate and promote bitterness. People are responsible for what they write. If I wrote something that was wrong or false, show me. But that rubbish about nasty comment and hatred is uncalled for.

Furion

Yes, I agree white supremacy is stupid.

No, it does not make sense to me , why would a human want to keep another human in chains?

Again I agree, so why do some white people act that way? This is what is happening as we speak...

You are trying to be funny...
Right, white supremacy is stupid evil. So is BLM. This world spawns all flavors of evil.

Furion

yes, we agree on that...

No, we don't agree on that. You seem to be saying black lives is stupid and evil.

Yes, that is true, now you have to show me how black lives are evil and stupid. Or what flavor of evil is black lives.
You can believe what you want. BLM is just a racist organization with crooks at the top. Sorry that upsets you