Example of systemic racism

Furion

these are your words ....

now it is cleared up...You said black lives matter is stupid evil...I don't know how it does not apply to black lives. Do you think black lives matter?
Yes, in the same way white supremacists are stupid evil, so it is with black supremacists.

And in the same way black lives matter, so do white lives.

Oh and Asian lives matter to me as well.

Newbirth

Since you cannot find systemic racism let me help you.

According to the 1860 census, 99 percent of slave owners were Democrats.

The fugitive slave laws were proposed by Democratic Northern Legislature, signed by Democratic Governors, and enforced by Democratic jurisdictions.

Notice: In April 1864, the Senate, responding in part to an active abolitionist petition campaign, passed the Thirteenth Amendment to abolish slavery in the United States. Opposition from Democrats in the House of Representatives prevented the amendment from receiving the required two-thirds majority, and the bill failed. Note, the nation was at war, the Congressional leaders that met in Washington were northerners only.

Civil Rights Act of 1866 Andrew Johnson [Democratic] vetoed the bill, and though Congress successfully overrode his veto and made it into law in April 1866.

President Johnson made clear his opposition to the 14th Amendment as it made its way through the ratification process, but Congressional elections in late 1866 gave Republicans veto-proof majorities in both the House and Senate. Southern states also resisted, but Congress required them to ratify the 13th and 14th Amendments as a condition of regaining representation in Congress, and the ongoing presence of the Union Army in the former Confederate states ensured their compliance.

The 15th amendment passes in both Houses without one Democrat voting yes, the Democratic vote was either no or abstain.

The black codes were enforced by Democrats.
The KKK was the strong arm of the Democratic Party. Every Jim Crow law was introduced by Democratic Legislature, signed by Democratic Governors, and enforced by Democratic jurisdictions.

Every Confederate statue that the Democratic Party wants to disappear are of Democrats.

And today: Johnson's Great Society which trapped the poor minority populations for generations. Dilapidated housing, broken families, illiteracy, despair, and hopelessness are what Johnson's Great Society brought. I could be describing an 1800's slave plantation or Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Skid Row, etc.

Before Johnson's Great New Deal black single mother households were 20% of total black households compared to today 70% of the total. You might attribute the 20% to slavery or Jim Crow, but the 70% is after Johnson.
All Democrat.

And what is so diabolical is that the oppressed vote into office their oppressor's.
You were shown examples of systemic racism in America by people in society today. You are showing what is obviously in the past. Today the republican party is trying to deter blacks from voting. New voting laws passed by Republicans will make it more difficult for blacks to vote.

Newbirth

Yes, in the same way white supremacists are stupid evil, so it is with black supremacists.
Where are those black supremacists? Black people are asking for equality, not black supremacy.
And in the same way black lives matter, so do white lives.
That is the reality black people are asking for. For some reason, white people treat black people like 2nd class citizens. You are failing to address black people as a minority group as opposed to white people. White people rigged the system and send black people to prison for longer times than white people for the same crimes. There is the issue of the black man who voted probably not understanding the law with regard to parole and voting, he is set to face a lifetime in prison while a white person who deliberately voted for his dead parent got a slap on the wrist. That is an open show that black lives don't matter.
Oh and Asian lives matter to me as well.
Yes, that is becoming an issue also...white people can shoot Asians as in duck hunt then pretend that Asians' lives matter...

Newbirth

All lives matter.
that is the way it is supposed to be but in America, blacks are treated in the system as if their lives don't matter
As to the organization "BLM" they are the new strong arm of the Democratic Party.
No, that is speculation.
Speak up against the Democrats and BLM is sure to show up at your door.
More black people support the Democrat party than they do the Republican party, but not all black people are members of BLM. Just as not all white people are members of the KKK , Proud boys and oath keepers.

Furion

Where are those black supremacists?
Wherever you find them.
That is the reality black people are asking for. For some reason, white people treat black people like 2nd class citizens. You are failing to address black people as a minority group as opposed to white people. White people rigged the system and send black people to prison for longer times than white people for the same crimes. There is the issue of the black man who voted probably not understanding the law with regard to parole and voting, he is set to face a lifetime in prison while a white person who deliberately voted for his dead parent got a slap on the wrist. That is an open show that black lives don't matter.
Yes, that is becoming an issue also...white people can shoot Asians as in duck hunt then pretend that Asians' lives matter...
So now whitey is just shooting Asians, for sport apparently.

Nice talkin to ya.

Towerwatchman

You were shown examples of systemic racism in America by people in society today. You are showing what is obviously in the past.
Again for there to be systemic racism there has to be evidence. Something that points to a government agency or private organizations' policy[ies] that result in discrimination of a subpopulation. The Democrat's Great New Deal was designed to trap Blacks in poverty, and it worked. First by breaking up the family unit. Following the Great New Deal, the government replaces the father figure in the household. Cannot get government assistance if there is a father figure in the household. That was a major contributor to the rise of Black single-parent households from 20% before the Great New Deal to 70% today.
Harvard discriminates in favor of Blacks when it comes to admissions. I can point to cause and effect based on the evidence.

What you have are effects and nothing that ties the effect to racism, a group of racist, organizational policies, or any organization. It is dishonest for anyone to make a video claiming systemic racism based on the effect and fail to provide the evidence that identifies the cause. It is also dishonest to point out discrepancies between two subpopulations and not mention the cause, leaving that conclusion to the reader. By default, many will conclude that the sub-population that is not suffering is the cause sparking unwarranted racial tension and guilt.

And why is it always Blacks? Notice, we have Black and Spanish ghettos. But here is the difference. In Spanish ghettos, people come to this country with almost nothing, not knowing the culture or the language work hard and move out. Families do not stay there generationally. They move in and in a matter of years or one generation moves out and up. The same applies to many other nationalities such as Indians, Orientals, Haitians, etc. Why do we not see the same with the Black community? They stay where they are for generations. How much of it falls under personal responsibility. Are the effects being brought about by bad free will choices?

Today the republican party is trying to deter blacks from voting. New voting laws passed by Republicans will make it more difficult for blacks to vote.
When this topic comes up on either talk radio or on TV it is entertaining to watch or hear the discussion. One side makes the same ambiguous claim. The opposition asks for one new voting rule, regulation, or practice that makes voting difficult for anyone. The one's making the claim has never cited one item. Why? Because it does not exist. The new voting laws make it easier to vote but harder to cheat, and that upsets the Democrats. May I suggest you research this.

Towerwatchman

Where are those black supremacists? Black people are asking for equality, not black supremacy.

Question: Would you consider the following statement racist. "Black me are racist." I do. And I hope you noticed that what you posted is racist. "White people rigged the system". Such claims only cause division. You will not get anyone to pay attention to the problem while you accuse them [by race] as the cause of the problem.

Towerwatchman

They are in your imagination

literally...

You too
Your statement "Yes, that is becoming an issue also...white people can shoot Asians as in duck hunt then pretend that Asians' lives matter..."

Here is something that is interesting. Every Asian attack that was caught on video [that I watched, and I watched many] the attacker was always black.

Furion

Your statement "Yes, that is becoming an issue also...white people can shoot Asians as in duck hunt then pretend that Asians' lives matter..."

Here is something that is interesting. Every Asian attack that was caught on video [that I watched, and I watched many] the attacker was always black.
I remember duck hunt. I don't remember asian faces in the game.

Back in the day I ate duck that was cooked by an Asian, from Laos. It was really good but they left the head on.

Towerwatchman

I remember duck hunt. I don't remember asian faces in the game.

Back in the day I ate duck that was cooked by an Asian, from Laos. It was really good but they left the head on.
I had the same experience one Thanksgiving when the neighbor's hounds broke into my mother's kitchen and ate the turkey.

Newbirth

Again for there to be systemic racism there has to be evidence.
There is evidence. You claiming there is none does not mean there is none
Something that points to a government agency or private organizations' policy[ies] that result in discrimination of a subpopulation.
You are hard of hearing...people in the government agency use their position to discriminate...for example Judges giving longer prison terms to black people as opposed to white people for the same crimes...
The Democrat's Great New Deal was designed to trap Blacks in poverty, and it worked. First by breaking up the family unit.
So you are proving that the aim of the white man is to keep blacks in poverty.
Following the Great New Deal, the government replaces the father figure in the household.
That is rubbish, if a man decides to leave his home that is his personal affair.
Cannot get government assistance if there is a father figure in the household.
A man is supposed to take care of his family.
That was a major contributor to the rise of Black single-parent households from 20% before the Great New Deal to 70% today.
No, blacks were more likely to be hanged or jailed leaving their wives and children.
Harvard discriminates in favor of Blacks when it comes to admissions.
Harvard is run by white people who give black people sports scholarships to make money off them. As a matter of fact that is a big thing in the US
I can point to cause and effect based on the evidence.
So can I...
What you have are effects and nothing that ties the effect to racism, a group of racist, organizational policies, or any organization.
You are in denial...you seem to believe because there are no racist policies in the organization rules then systemic racism does not exist. What would you call a system that calls for a minimum of six months in prison to a maximum of six years in prison for a particular crime but only blacks are given the maximum and whites are given the minimum?

It is dishonest for anyone to make a video claiming systemic racism based on the effect and fail to provide the evidence that identifies the cause.
You refuse to accept the evidence because you want 10000 test cases...In your neck of the woods discrimination based on race in a system is not systemic racism because it is not a system policy
It is also dishonest to point out discrepancies between two subpopulations and not mention the cause, leaving that conclusion to the reader.
So if all white hotdog vendors charges blacks $5.00 for a hotdog and charge whites $1.00 for the same hotdog. Do I have to find a cause before I complain or call it systemic racism?
By default, many will conclude that the sub-population that is not suffering is the cause sparking unwarranted racial tension and guilt.
Yes, that is exactly what happened in slavery. I suppose the sub-population that did not suffer was not the cause.
And why is it always Blacks?
You tell me...I said white supremacists but you probably don't believe they exist.
Notice, we have Black and Spanish ghettos.
Yes, there are also white ghettos... What exactly is your point? Not all whites are white supremacists.
But here is the difference. In Spanish ghettos, people come to this country with almost nothing, not knowing the culture or the language work hard and move out.
Is that the only difference? remember Whites gets shorter prison sentence and pay less for hotdogs
Families do not stay there generationally. They move in and in a matter of years or one generation moves out and up.
Yep, they will pay less for housing they will get loans and lots of white privilege.
The same applies to many other nationalities such as Indians, Orientals, Haitians, etc.
No, it does not. Non-whites do not have the same privilege as whites.
Why do we not see the same with the Black community?
Wrong question, why do you not want to see the same with black communities? Tulsa race massacre
They stay where they are for generations. How much of it falls under personal responsibility. Are the effects being brought about by bad free will choices?
You fail to see the reality...The average white person still think that blacks should work for no pay
When this topic comes up on either talk radio or on TV it is entertaining to watch or hear the discussion. One side makes the same ambiguous claim. The opposition asks for one new voting rule, regulation, or practice that makes voting difficult for anyone. The one's making the claim has never cited one item. Why? Because it does not exist. The new voting laws make it easier to vote but harder to cheat, and that upsets the Democrats. May I suggest you research this.
How is it easier to vote when the voting times are shorter and there are fewer ballot boxes? How many people were found to have cheated? Are you one of those who believe that Trump won the election? Maybe you were there at the US capitol on Jan 6th

Towerwatchman

There is evidence. You claiming there is none does not mean there is none
First I have to make a correction. It is not Johnson's Great New Deal, but Johnson's Great Society.

In a court of law, evidence supports the idea that X exists or X has happened. If your intention is to show that systemic racism causes Black hardships, you would have to show evidence proving this. The hardship is the effect, not the evidence.
Your argument is similar to finding a dead body and claiming that Y killed the person based on the fact that the person is dead. The dead person is not evidenced that Y killed him, it is evidence that the person had died. And unlike my example, you don't have a Y to point to.
You are hard of hearing...
If you are referring to our correspondence, I use my visual ability to read not my auditory.
.people in the government agency use their position to discriminate...for example Judges giving longer prison terms to black people as opposed to white people for the same crimes...
Again ambiguous accusations. For argument's sake let's say there are discriminatory judges; are you able to make the leap from individuals practicing their racial worldview to following government policies?
So you are proving that the aim of the white man is to keep blacks in poverty.
Do you think that is a just statement? Let's break down this logic.
Premise 1 The Great Society was designed to trap Blacks in poverty.
Premise 2 Johnson promoted and singed the Great Society
Premise 3 Johnson is white
Conclusion: the aim of the white man is to keep blacks in poverty.

Similar to the racist propaganda of the KKK

Premise 1 A white woman was raped.
Premise 2 She was raped by a black man
Conclusion All white women were raped by black men.

The hardships caused by the GS were caused by Democrats not whites. Notice the hardships exist, and the Democratic party is multiracial. The Democratic Party is all about control. It is at the heart of their platform. They always speak of 'fairness' and 'equal results' =that is control. The Republicans speak of freedom, liberty, and equal opportunity. Minimum control.

That is rubbish, if a man decides to leave his home that is his personal affair.

A man is supposed to take care of his family.
I think you missed the point. It was written into the GS policy that the government would only support single-parent households. That was meant to trap by design.
Example for comparison. Suppose a neighboring family loses their jobs. Both the husband and wife are unemployed, out of cash, to be evicted, utilities turned off, have four children, etc. They ask me for help, and I intend to get them on their feet and running again. Which approach is righteous.
Help both husband and wife to get employment, help them keep as much of their assets as possible, keep the family together, and ensure that everything possible is there so the family is off my assistance as quick as possible with the least amount of loss. Or explain to the wife that I only support verifiable single-parent households that are destitute and any indication that the father or a male figure lives in the household, or the household has a possession that I deem they should not possess, I will pull my support regardless of their situation at that moment?

The chances of households recovering from financial setbacks grow exponentially when there are two parents in the home. If the GS true intention was to lift families out of poverty then everything possible to keep the father or husband in the household should have been done. Instead, GS required that the male figure is out of the house before any assistance was provided.

No, blacks were more likely to be hanged or jailed leaving their wives and children.
Let's clarify the statement. That was a major contributor to the rise of Black single-parent households from 20% before the Great Society [1964-1965] to 70% today.
Harvard is run by white people who give black people sports scholarships to make money off them. As a matter of fact that is a big thing in the US
This statement is very interesting. You state that you oppose discrimination of any sort, but here you justify it because black people get sports scholarships. What about the Oriental? He does not matter when a black benefit? That is huge and rather contradictory. I can conclude from this statement that you accept any racist act as long as blacks benefit and that blacks are not cognitively capable of getting into Harvard, but they are capable because of their anatomy and physiology.
So can I...
You are in denial...you seem to believe because there are no racist policies in the organization rules then systemic racism does not exist. What would you call a system that calls for a minimum of six months in prison to a maximum of six years in prison for a particular crime but only blacks are given the maximum and whites are given the minimum?
Interesting how you refer to the judicial system that believes innocent till proven guilty, and you deem it guilty without any evidence. You keep stating this happens but where is the proof.
You refuse to accept the evidence because you want 10000 test cases...In your neck of the woods discrimination based on race in a system is not systemic racism because it is not a system policy
Don't make assumptions. I believe the events happened, I don't have any reason to believe the events did not. If you make the accusation that this is systemic racism then it's your obligation to post the evidence.
So if all white hotdog vendors charges blacks $5.00 for a hotdog and charge whites $1.00 for the same hotdog. Do I have to find a cause before I complain or call it systemic racism?
It is illogical to argue absolutes.
Do you have any instance when ALL WHITE X are discriminating against blacks?
BTW when you use 'all white' that is racist.
Yes, that is exactly what happened in slavery. I suppose the sub-population that did not suffer was not the cause.
You tell me...I said white supremacists but you probably don't believe they exist.
Yes, there are also white ghettos... What exactly is your point? Not all whites are white supremacists.
Is that the only difference? remember Whites gets shorter prison sentence and pay less for hotdogs
Yep, they will pay less for housing they will get loans and lots of white privilege.
No, it does not. Non-whites do not have the same privilege as whites.
This is exactly what a racist would write.
Wrong question, why do you not want to see the same with black communities? Tulsa race massacre
How do you come to this conclusion? Based on Tulsa. And this is a typical racist ploy. Accuse me of racism, and the evidence that I am a racist is an event that happened before I was born.
You fail to see the reality...The average white person still think that blacks should work for no pay
Another racist comment "average white person"
How is it easier to vote when the voting times are shorter and there are fewer ballot boxes? How many people were found to have cheated? Are you one of those who believe that Trump won the election? Maybe you were there at the US capitol on Jan 6th
Remember what I wrote.

When this topic comes up on either talk radio or on TV it is entertaining to watch or hear the discussion. One side makes the same ambiguous claim. The opposition asks for one new voting rule, regulation, or practice that makes voting difficult for anyone. The one's making the claim has never cited one item.

Seems you fall in that category also.

Newbirth

Question: Would you consider the following statement racist. "Black me are racist." I do.
the statement could be either true or false.
And I hope you noticed that what you posted is racist. "White people rigged the system".
the statement could either be true or false.
Such claims only cause division.
The truth usually does.
You will not get anyone to pay attention to the problem while you accuse them [by race] as the cause of the problem.
Actually, that is how you identify the problem call a spade a spade. You think turning a blind eye will somehow make the problem disappear. If black people react to racism with racism it is racism. I am not one to deny that racism usually causes a racist reaction. A racist reaction is not the same as a racist ideology.