Example of systemic racism

Newbirth

Black entertainment identifying or calling whites as 'white boy', 'white man', 'cracker', but when it comes to blacks everyone has to walk on eggshells. "Afro American", "People of Color".
You are funny... white people call grown black men "boy" all the time and you take offense to being called a white boy.
Affirmative action= two individuals with the same qualifications, one black one white. The black gets the job based on the color of his skin.
It was the other way around for hundreds of years. That is one way of trying to level the playing field. But now you know what blacks felt like when it was always the white person getting the job.
Over the summer BLM burned looted and murdered during 250+ 'peaceful protests', of the arrested [mostly black] the majority had their charges dropped, even though they burned and looted business.
Those claims have been shut down...There are video proofs of instigators committing the crimes. There are even reports of a black FBI agent who was beaten and arrested for no reason by cops while his white undercover partner was allowed to go free.
At the capital on Jan 6, whites entered the capital, broke some windows and doors to get in. Not one painting, one statue was defiled, no graffiti, no burning or looting,[ with the exception of Pelosi's office]. They are still in jail.
And your point is? Do you want to set a precedent for breaching the capital? You are against protest for the killing of unarmed black men but you are Ok with breaching the capitol building because Trump lost the election?
And who are they?
  • According to the 1860 census, 99 percent of slave owners were Democrats.
white men
  • The fugitive slave laws were proposed by Democratic Northern Legislature, signed by Democratic Governors, and enforced by Democratic jurisdictions.
white men
  • The 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments were opposed by Democrats.
white men
  • The black codes were enforced by Democrats.
white men
  • The KKK was the strong arm of the Democratic Party.
white men
  • Every Jim Crow law was introduced by the Democratic Legislature, signed by Democratic Governors, and enforced by Democratic jurisdictions.
white men
  • Every Confederate statue that the Democratic Party wants to disappear is of Democrats.
white men
Funny how the party that committed the sins is now championing the ones they sinned against. Instead of taking responsibility for their sins, they point the finger at the United States. Similar to a child that knows he is guilty and notices that his only out is to blame everyone else.
Funny how you want to hide behind a political party. I don't care if it was Democrats or Republicans when election was over they all got together to get rich off the back of black men.
And who are today's Democratic heroes? Obama =black president, Harris = black vice president. =Corry Booker = US Senator, and many, many more.
Yes, they are not white men looking to get rich off the back of anyone, Do any white people benefit from the Obama health care plan? I guess not. Trump's goal was to completely remove it. In his view, too many black people were getting assistance.
Sixth time. I did not ask you for their reasoning but the rules or the laws.
You claimed to have read the rules. You should be telling me which of the rules fixed the massive voter fraud. The reason for the new rules was to fix the voter fraud problem was it not? Show me the voter fraud problem that was fixed...
Since this is the sixth request we can conclude that you found none. Again don't worry, no one has found one either.
You cannot see them because they don't affect you.
As to cheating
no more vote of harvesting,
So you are saying that you have evidence of this as voter fraud...Why is not anyone being arrested for the fraud?
everyone has to show identification or a social security number,
Which you must do in order to register to vote. I guess your buddy will not be able to vote for his dead mom again. For which he got probation..
no unsolicited ballots will be mailed out,
Every person has a right to vote.
observers from both sides will be present while the count is being done.
that is already on the books. Why are there not more ballot boxes?
Laws are not only passed because X has happened. Laws are passed also when it is noticed that the occurrence of X is reasonable, and laws and rules are passed to prevent X from happening.
strawman...they are claiming massive voter fraud as the cause for the new rules.
The legislature of those states does not need proof of X, just proof that it is reasonable that X will happen. So the presence of 'numbers' is not necessary to justify the laws or rules.
You made a claim sir I asked for numbers to support your claim.
With that written are you against stopping voter harvesting, voting without identification, counting votes without opposing parties present.
Or blanketing communities with mailed ballots, similar to junk mail, and anyone who receives it can vote for any candidate on the ballot without the intended voter's knowledge or approval?
Now if you are in support of any of the negatives, post your reasoning.
Your assumptions based on your ignorance have nothing to do with what I am for or against. You or anyone else with evidence of voter fraud should present that evidence to the American people. If Trump had won the election there would be no new rules.

Towerwatchman

There is nothing wrong with that. Unless you are saying that it is racist to point out racism against blacks.

That would be your misunderstanding...You support the victimization against blacks ant think it is racist to point out racism against blacks

You seem to be saying that it is racist to point out racism against blacks if I don't point out racism against another group.f
It is hypocritical to state that one is anti-racist and does not see racism when it occurs. Why? Because when someone is hypersensitive to something, [racism] one sees it everywhere it exists and points it out. You only point out racism against blacks. Either you are sensitive to black racism and not any racism against any other sub-population, or you are sensitive to all racism but only care about black racism. Both equate to racism because it favoring one race above all other races.
Even if one is not guilty?

How is that a red herring when a person's innocence is in question? You seem to be saying it is ok to sentence an innocent prtson.
The topic is sentencing, not guilt. But to answer your question, yes it is wrong to sentence someone who is found innocent. But in all these cases the prisoner was either found guilty or plead guilty.
You are not making sense...what could one offer the justice system for a lesser sentence? Were both persons offered a plea?
Why would an innocent person plead out? I one believes one is innocent then one takes it to trial. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. How many people have been found innocent in a court of law?
Accepting a plea bargain is an admission of guilt. You seem to be saying if a person admits to a crime he gets less time, one might take it if the counter was death. If he pleads not guilty then he gets more time or death even if he is not guilty but found guilty.
How do you know that X is not guilty? Is your example a hypothetical being passed off as reality? Some who have been looking at a life sentence or a death sentence were offered a plea deal with a lesser sentence and some accepted and some did not. That is the accused free will and choice.
He pleads guilty because he is guilty and they believe him. If he is not guilty why should he plead guilty? Unless he backed in a corner in a life or death situation...I suppose the other side of the coin was death. He chose life...You tell me, I see a guilty person getting less prison time for admitting to a crime and a not guilty person the possibility of more prison time for not committing a crime because he does not accept a plea.
I believe this is the wrong approach. Why? Because the sentence should reflect the value of the victim. So if X committed murder the value of the victim dictates a death sentence. When I hear someone plead out, that is a travesty of justice. But somehow you think a plea bargain is wrong. Why? Should we allow criminals to run the streets? Criminals are now the victims and the true victims do not exist.
That is your view. For him it was not a game, it was life or death, he chose to live.
Is this an actual event or another hypothetical? If hypothetical then a fairy tale with endless imaginary possibilities.
You said...Systemic racism exists when either an organization or a government agency promotes ,supports ,defends, or does not correct its own members who practice racism.
Many members of those organization promote, supports and defend racism and are not corrected until after they are caught.

Are you saying it is not systemic racism when either an organization or a government agency members practice racism and are not caught to be corrected?
It is systemic racism when an organization by either laws or policies promotes racism. Such as Harvard Univesity, the Democratic Party. It is not systemic racism when a member of an organization or government agency practices racism on his own. Following your reasoning everywhere we look we should see systemic racism. If that is the case then it is the norm because we have nothing to compare it to. But since we do your reasoning fails.
because the other is the white national anthem. Or did blacks have input in it?

Why? to please you?

I don't know, but that would mean you will have two white national anthems.
Where the blacks suppose to have been invited? Did any white person ever call it the white national anthem and exclude blacks? Are you sharing your feelings or is it the norm in the black community? When it comes to racism and choosing sides many times the side is chosen by the one practicing racism against oneself. When someone decides they must have a black national anthem they are excluding anyone who is not black. Basically black pushing X away from black towards X's ethnicity.
We call that racism.

Newbirth

It is hypocritical to state that one is anti-racist and does not see racism when it occurs.
then you are a hypocrite...
Why? Because when someone is hypersensitive to something, [racism] one sees it everywhere it exists and points it out.
When someone does that you call them racist anyway.
You only point out racism against blacks.
No, I don't. you assume that because you want to make your own rules as to how people relate to racism.
Either you are sensitive to black racism and not any racism against any other sub-population, or you are sensitive to all racism but only care about black racism. Both equate to racism because it favoring one race above all other races.
That makes no sense...racism is racism whether one is sensitive to it or not. There are people who are racially profiled almost every day but say or do nothing about it . Are you saying such a person is a racist if they speak out against racism if it is done to someone of another ethnic group but not when it is done to them?
The topic is sentencing, not guilt.
the topic is racism...
But to answer your question, yes it is wrong to sentence someone who is found innocent. But in all these cases the prisoner was either found guilty or plead guilty.
you are building strawmen. The reality is The judge or jury determines if a person is guilty or not. Many people have gone to jail or have been hanged while not guilty.
Why would an innocent person plead out?
When it comes to life or death in a crooked system, a man may choose life.
I one believes one is innocent then one takes it to trial.
you are funny...people know when they are innocent.
The burden of proof is on the prosecution.
There is no burden of proof on the prosecution when it comes to black people in the courts.
How many people have been found innocent in a court of law?
I am not counting...the prisons show how many have been found guilty
How do you know that X is not guilty?
X would know. You would believe X is guilty if X said he was guilty but you will not believe X if X said he was not guilty.
Is your example a hypothetical being passed off as reality?
nope...
Some who have been looking at a life sentence or a death sentence were offered a plea deal with a lesser sentence and some accepted and some did not.
What is your point? Some people in that position even when not guilty may choose life. There is a history of innocent black males being hanged for crimes they did not commit.
That is the accused free will and choice.
no, it is not he is forced into that position...I don't see how accusing someone and offering them a short prison term if they say yes they are guilty as opposed to a longer-term if they say they are not guilty and lose the case, is a free will and choice. They may not even be able to have a good lawyer.
I believe this is the wrong approach. Why? Because the sentence should reflect the value of the victim.
Value of the victim? Shouldn't the sentence reflect the guilt or non-guilt of the accused? It seems that you have already condemned the accused.
So if X committed murder the value of the victim dictates a death sentence.
X is accused of committing murder...
When I hear someone plead out, that is a travesty of justice.
so you disagree with the plea bargain...
But somehow you think a plea bargain is wrong. Why?
But you disagree with me because I disagree with it?
Should we allow criminals to run the streets?
they run the country, they run the big business, almost everything is run by people who flout the law.
Criminals are now the victims and the true victims do not exist.
You said it... The only problem is certain crimes are allowable to certain people.
Is this an actual event or another hypothetical? If hypothetical then a fairy tale with endless imaginary possibilities.
You don't read or listen to the news?
It is systemic racism when an organization by either laws or policies promotes racism. Such as Harvard Univesity, the Democratic Party.
you are funny ....it is the people working in those organizations, not the organizations. You cannot put Harvard university in prison for racism, can you?
It is not systemic racism when a member of an organization or government agency practices racism on his own.
It is when the member of the organization practice such while working or performing duties in the organization.
Following your reasoning everywhere we look we should see systemic racism.
How so? ...Is every person an organization or agency?
If that is the case then it is the norm because we have nothing to compare it to. But since we do your reasoning fails.
It is not the case. You want to make organizations and agencies racists. Itisthepeople who are racists.
Where the blacks suppose to have been invited?
Are the blacks American people?
Did any white person ever call it the white national anthem and exclude blacks?
Did they call it black and white and include blacks?
Are you sharing your feelings or is it the norm in the black community?
I am exposing your bias
When it comes to racism and choosing sides many times the side is chosen by the one practicing racism against oneself.
that makes absolutely no sense
When someone decides they must have a black national anthem they are excluding anyone who is not black.
When someone decides the fate of a people without input from those people they are excluding that people
Basically black pushing X away from black towards X's ethnicity.
We call that racism.
Basically, blacks opening the eyes of blacks. Blacks are not pushing anyone anywhere. Are you satisfied with the treatment of the native Americans by the American government? Put them on reservations of a certain size then take it back little by little. It has always been the practice of the white man in America to control other ethnic groups. While not all white people are this way the white supremacists' ideology is still prevalent in America.

Towerwatchman

You are funny... white people call grown black men "boy" all the time and you take offense to being called a white boy.
It is true that whites have called black men "boy", which has been deemed racist and condemned by the white community. And when it happens in movies, it is said by someone who is portrayed as a racist. When 'white boy', 'white man', 'cracker', is said by someone in the black entertainment business the character could range from a villain to a positive role model. When used by a positive role model no one in the black entertainment business calls it wrong. Must be that Black Privilege.
It was the other way around for hundreds of years. That is one way of trying to level the playing field. But now you know what blacks felt like when it was always the white person getting the job.
You don't level the playing field by punishing the ones that had nothing to do with what happened hundreds of years back. The playing field is leveled by drawing a line in the sand and insisting on equal opportunity and not equal results. Diversity over qualifications is not the way to go. Look at the vice president. She is not qualified to be VP. She was chosen because of inclusiveness, she is a woman and she is black. When the playing field is level everyone brings their A-game. Michael Jordan was not chosen to play professional ball because someone gave him extra points because he was black. No, he was chosen because he was better than the other players. After 61 years I believe the playing field is level. What I do notice is that some supporters of affirmative action believe it should be kept because the black community is not on par with other ethnic communities. And then they show up with solutions to help the black community in order to take control. "Sorry but you are not smart enough to handle this. I would help you."
Whys should any white applicant, who is the most qualified not get the job because of his skin color. We call that racism and you support it.
Those claims have been shut down...There are video proofs of instigators committing the crimes. There are even reports of a black FBI agent who was beaten and arrested for no reason by cops while his white undercover partner was allowed to go free.
I will have to go over the Capital Protest films because I did not see 'White Lives Matter", 'Proud Boys', '3 Percenters','the Klan' and 'Nazis' present at the capital burning, looting, or murdering. What I did see was BLM and its supporters burning, looting, and murder 250+times.
And your point is? Do you want to set a precedent for breaching the capital? You are against protest for the killing of unarmed black men but you are Ok with breaching the capitol building because Trump lost the election?
I am not against any peaceful protest over the murder of any man. I am against burning, looting, and murdering being passed off as peaceful protests. Notice that the ones arrested during the 250+ peaceful protest were released and charges dropped even the ones whose actions resulted in burning, looting, and murdering, but the ones that entered the Capital are still in jail. Notice the difference, the 2020's peaceful protest cost approx 2 Billion in damages [mostly black comunities] compared to the capital where some doors and windows were broken. Inside no picture or statue was damaged, no graffiti was painted, no burning or looting. Why were the ones that burn, looted, and murdered in black communities released and the ones that breached the capitals remain in jail?
I have a hypothesis and note it has to do with the value of X, and who values it.
Pelosi and the Democrats value the Capital building as sacred, they said so. As Democrats this makes sense. The Capital was built by slave labor, a bastion of white supremacy, so any violation of this sacred building must be met with harsh and swift punishment. Why were the ones that desecrated black communities not punished with similar severity? The punishment always reflects the value of the offended.
But i guess it's OK with you for the ones arrested during the capital protest to stay in jail. Why? Because they are white?
white men,
white men
white men
white men
white men
white men
white men
Showing your true racist side aren't you? Instead of placing the guilt on the ones that committed the offense you place the guilt on a race. Did you forget that approx 300K white men in the Union Army died fighting against the Confederacy which was controlled by the Democratic Party? If not for them slavery would have continued. Rather hypocritical of you to argue against blacks being lumped into one category but you lump whites into one and blame the race as a whole when blame can be placed on a specific group. You undermine the very moral standard you are using to denounce racism by practicing racism.
Funny how you want to hide behind a political party. I don't care if it was Democrats or Republicans when election was over they all got together to get rich off the back of black men.
Of course, you don't care, and this is typical of race hustling. It is easy to focus blame on an ambiguous target [whiteness], it is harder when the target is specific [Deomocrats], and it is even harder when you find out you have been supporting that very target.
Yes, they are not white men looking to get rich off the back of anyone, Do any white people benefit from the Obama health care plan? I guess not. Trump's goal was to completely remove it. In his view, too many black people were getting assistance.
If the Nazis decided to champion Jewish issues would the Jews join the Nazi party = after the persecution, enslavement, and murder of 6 million-plus Jews? No. Why would any black person support or join the Democratic party who owned approx 4 million slaves in 1860, and persecuted, lynched, and beat the black community when it could for the next 100 years? Makes one question, Obama, Harris, Booker, and any other black Democrat.
You claimed to have read the rules. You should be telling me which of the rules fixed the massive voter fraud. The reason for the new rules was to fix the voter fraud problem was it not? Show me the voter fraud problem that was fixed...
You cannot see them because they don't affect you.
So you are saying that you have evidence of this as voter fraud...Why is not anyone being arrested for the fraud?
Which you must do in order to register to vote. I guess your buddy will not be able to vote for his dead mom again. For which he got probation..
Every person has a right to vote.
that is already on the books. Why are there not more ballot boxes?
You are becoming the king of the red herrings. The topic is new voting laws or rules that disenfranchise blacks which you claim exists but for the 7th request cannot produce one. And no one has.
strawman...they are claiming massive voter fraud as the cause for the new rules.
You don't know what a straw man is. Some are claiming voter fraud and some are not. So what? If the laws do not disenfranchise blacks or anybody else why should anyone care?
You made a claim sir I asked for numbers to support your claim.
What numbers. You don't prove X occurred by citing a number. Anyhow I will be fair when you show me a new unjust voter law or rule and I will research the 'numbers' for you.
Your assumptions based on your ignorance have nothing to do with what I am for or against. You or anyone else with evidence of voter fraud should present that evidence to the American people. If Trump had won the election there would be no new rules.
Why can't you answer the question? Are you against voter fraud or are you against voter fraud that does not benefit what you support?
What is true ignorance is the delusion that you champion against racism when in fact you practice racism. ,

Newbirth

It is true that whites have called black men "boy", which has been deemed racist and condemned by the white community. And when it happens in movies, it is said by someone who is portrayed as a racist. When 'white boy', 'white man', 'cracker', is said by someone in the black entertainment business the character could range from a villain to a positive role model.
bring your evidence...
When used by a positive role model no one in the black entertainment business calls it wrong. Must be that Black Privilege.
Who is stopping you from calling it wrong? You are funny Who is the "positive" role model that is doing "something wrong"...name them
You don't level the playing field by punishing the ones that had nothing to do with what happened hundreds of years back.
How is that punishing anyone? American whites made their wealth off the back of African slaves, so you are sorry your ancestors became rich off the backs of African slaves. How does that help the descendants of the African slaves
The playing field is leveled by drawing a line in the sand and insisting on equal opportunity and not equal results.
You are funny...That is like saying whites fighting with guns against the Amerindians' bows and arrows is a level playing field.
Diversity over qualifications is not the way to go.
Did you not mention both equally qualified?
Look at the vice president. She is not qualified to be VP.
What are the qualifications to be a VP? Next, you will be saying Obama was not qualified to be president.
She was chosen because of inclusiveness, she is a woman and she is black.
So you are saying that being a woman and being black disqualifies her from being VP? Oh yes, there was a time when being a woman disqualified an individual from voting, and being black disqualified an individual from voting. We are way past that bro. Do you believe that was the time America was great...Is that how you want to make America great again?
When the playing field is level everyone brings their A-game.
Are you saying she was not the Democrats A game ...bro she won...
Michael Jordan was not chosen to play professional ball because someone gave him extra points because he was black.
Are you saying that Miss Harris was chosen because she is black and a woman...? It seems like you have a problem with black women...
No, he was chosen because he was better than the other players.
You are not making sense...Michael Jordan did not play by himself...He was chosen as a member of a team. He was the third-round draft pick...He was not picked because he was better than anyone else...you and your false info...
After 61 years I believe the playing field is level.
you believe it is level because it is tilted in your favor.
What I do notice is that some supporters of affirmative action believe it should be kept because the black community is not on par with other ethnic communities.
I wonder Why
And then they show up with solutions to help the black community in order to take control. "Sorry but you are not smart enough to handle this. I would help you."
That is the way your people do it...
Whys should any white applicant, who is the most qualified not get the job because of his skin color. We call that racism and you support it.
Who said any white applicant is the most qualified? You are assuming he is the most qualified because he is white...
I will have to go over the Capital Protest films because I did not see 'White Lives Matter", 'Proud Boys', '3 Percenters','the Klan' and 'Nazis' present at the capital burning, looting, or murdering. What I did see was BLM and its supporters burning, looting, and murder 250+times.
how about beating police officers...?
I am not against any peaceful protest over the murder of any man. I am against burning, looting, and murdering being passed off as peaceful protests. Notice that the ones arrested during the 250+ peaceful protest were released and charges dropped even the ones whose actions resulted in burning, looting, and murdering, but the ones that entered the Capital are still in jail. Notice the difference, the 2020's peaceful protest cost approx 2 Billion in damages [mostly black comunities] compared to the capital where some doors and windows were broken. Inside no picture or statue was damaged, no graffiti was painted, no burning or looting. Why were the ones that burn, looted, and murdered in black communities released and the ones that breached the capitals remain in jail?
I have a hypothesis and note it has to do with the value of X, and who values it.
You see what you want to see...You are against any protest. You support the attack on the capital. https://youtu.be/wOvT3j5G-Rk
Pelosi and the Democrats value the Capital building as sacred, they said so. As Democrats this makes sense. The Capital was built by slave labor, a bastion of white supremacy, so any violation of this sacred building must be met with harsh and swift punishment. Why were the ones that desecrated black communities not punished with similar severity? The punishment always reflects the value of the offended.
But i guess it's OK with you for the ones arrested during the capital protest to stay in jail. Why? Because they are white?
You think that white people should be able to attack the capital and not be held responsible...

Newbirth

Showing your true racist side aren't you? Instead of placing the guilt on the ones that committed the offense you place the guilt on a race. Did you forget that approx 300K white men in the Union Army died fighting against the Confederacy which was controlled by the Democratic Party? If not for them slavery would have continued. Rather hypocritical of you to argue against blacks being lumped into one category but you lump whites into one and blame the race as a whole when blame can be placed on a specific group. You undermine the very moral standard you are using to denounce racism by practicing racism.
LoL, how is it today the Democrats are fighting against the confederacy? You support the confederacy...You support Proud boys, oath keepers, and Q anon...I don't see Democrats flying confederate flags...I see republican flying confederate flags.
Of course, you don't care, and this is typical of race hustling. It is easy to focus blame on an ambiguous target [whiteness], it is harder when the target is specific [Deomocrats], and it is even harder when you find out you have been supporting that very target.
Do you see democrats flying confederate flags?
If the Nazis decided to champion Jewish issues would the Jews join the Nazi party = after the persecution, enslavement, and murder of 6 million-plus Jews? No.
There you go...Republicans are confederates and Nazi lovers...
Why would any black person support or join the Democratic party who owned approx 4 million slaves in 1860, and persecuted, lynched, and beat the black community when it could for the next 100 years? Makes one question, Obama, Harris, Booker, and any other black Democrat.
Those were confederates, right? Your gerrymandering does not work here... You are trying to blame a political party for slavery ...White men on both sides are responsible Union and the confederate are responsible not a political party...
You are becoming the king of the red herrings. The topic is new voting laws or rules that disenfranchise blacks which you claim exists but for the 7th request cannot produce one. And no one has.
The topic is evidence of systemic racism...You deny it exists for white against blacks but you think it exists for black against whites in the entertainment industry.
You don't know what a straw man is.
your arguments are
Some are claiming voter fraud and some are not. So what?
so what else are they claiming?
If the laws do not disenfranchise blacks or anybody else why should anyone care?
It does... you have to ask a black person to know...
What numbers. You don't prove X occurred by citing a number.
You said there are more restrictive laws in another state...I asked for the numbers...you have nothing to show...
Anyhow I will be fair when you show me a new unjust voter law or rule and I will research the 'numbers' for you.
So you just parroted when you said there were more restrictive laws in Delaware?
Why can't you answer the question?
I am answering the question...
Are you against voter fraud or are you against voter fraud that does not benefit what you support?
Show me the evidence of voter fraud...You seem to be saying only one set of people commit voter fraud...
What is true ignorance is the delusion that you champion against racism when in fact you practice racism. ,
Like saying that the VP is not qualified because she is black and a woman...

Towerwatchman

then you are a hypocrite...
When someone does that you call them racist anyway.
I have pointed out specific racism and specific systemic racism. Democrats to blacks, Harvard to Oriental, BET to whites. You only see white to black. You only see color, or only care to see color. And that is typical race hustling. Race hustlers will always point the finger at the largest category possible. That way the race hustler can display his virtue without having a specific target to confront, and actually do something about it. Such as you, Democrats are not good enough, must be whites. We call that racism/race hustling.
No, I don't. you assume that because you want to make your own rules as to how people relate to racism.
How is that?
That makes no sense...racism is racism whether one is sensitive to it or not. There are people who are racially profiled almost every day but say or do nothing about it . Are you saying such a person is a racist if they speak out against racism if it is done to someone of another ethnic group but not when it is done to them?
You miss the point. The topic is one being sensitive to racism around them, not racism inflicted on them. Again you are only sensitive to racism against blacks or care about back racism only.
the topic is racism...
Reading is fundamental. The topic is judicial sentencing.
you are building strawmen. The reality is The judge or jury determines if a person is guilty or not. Many people have gone to jail or have been hanged while not guilty.
You don't know what a straw man is. And you are right, the judge is the last to determine if someone is guilty based on the evidence. Many times the judge has refused to accept a guilty plea because they concluded there was not sufficient evidence.
BTW= beating on the 'hanging drum' does not work. The last person executed by hanging was 1936. Cannot prove that X is happening today when the last occurrence of X was 85 years ago. Suggest you appeal to the reader's logic and reason vs their emotions. Emotions will lie to you.

When it comes to life or death in a crooked system, a man may choose life.
Is this a hypothetical or a documented event?
you are funny...people know when they are innocent.
Again read carefully. "If one believes one is innocent then one takes it to trial." The statement is explicit, the subject in the sentence knows he is innocent. Why? One has to know that X exists if one is to believe in X.

There is no burden of proof on the prosecution when it comes to black people in the courts.
Here we go, white systemic racism against blacks. Not a DA's office, not specific prosecutors, but a race as a whole. Following your reasoning, we should conclude that every black in jail is innocent.
I am not counting...the prisons show how many have been found guilty
That is one of your problems, you don't count you just accuse.
X would know. You would believe X is guilty if X said he was guilty but you will not believe X if X said he was not guilty.
True X would know if he is guilty or not, but that is not a guarantee that X is honest. If X is arrested for Y crime there has to be sufficient evidence to arrest X. Now, if X claims he is innocent there is a court for that. If X confesses to the crime then X is guilty. But note, for X to be convicted and a guilty plea accepted, X has to explain why, how, when, etc he committed the crime. His story has to fit the narrative and the evidence. Otherwise, the judge would not and should not accept a guilty plea.
That is it? Then it is hypothetical. Why? You would have easily cited the case to drive your point home, but for some reason, you did or could not. Seems to be the same situation as new voting laws or rules disenfranchising blacks. You can't seem to locate it.
What is your point? Some people in that position even when not guilty may choose life.
Read the last sentence. "That is the accused's free will choice." The accused freely chose Y sentence. I believe God created all men equally, therefore with an equal capacity to think cognitively. So if X chooses a life sentence then that is what X wanted. Now, are you insinuating that blacks do not possess the cognitive ability to choose wisely and are being taken advantage of by a sub-population that is genetically smarter? And the majority of blacks who are in jail are there because they are not smart enough to notice that the prosecution hustle them? That would racism.
There is a history of innocent black males being hanged for crimes they did not commit.
More race hustling. Do you know of any black prisoner that was executed by hanging in the last 85 years?
no, it is not he is forced into that position...I don't see how accusing someone and offering them a short prison term if they say yes they are guilty as opposed to a longer-term if they say they are not guilty and lose the case, is a free will and choice. They may not even be able to have a good lawyer.
I can see where the waters can be muddied. In order to level the playing field and be as fair and impartial as possible, I suggest the following. No more plea bargains, everyone stays in jail till their trial, and if found guilty every one gets the maximum sentence possible. That way no one can claim that the system plays favorites. Do away with mercy.
Value of the victim? Shouldn't the sentence reflect the guilt or non-guilt of the accused? It seems that you have already condemned the accused.
There is a difference between value and guilt. There is no measure of guilt. On is guilty or not, same as being pregnant. But one can measure value. Human life has the most value. If someone hurts a person the sentence should reflect the pain and suffering inflicted by the assailant. If killed then reflect the life taken. The second should carry a greater sentence.
Johnny punching an 80-year-old grandma in the face should carry a greater punishment than Johnny punching his classmate in the face during mutual combat. But following your logic, both incidents should carry the same sentence.
so you disagree with the plea bargain...

But you disagree with me because I disagree with it?
Yes, I disagree with plea bargains. I believe everyone should get the maximum sentence when found guilty. Why should the courts show mercy on the ones that violated someone else?
they run the country, they run the big business, almost everything is run by people who flout the law.
I agree with your red herring, but does that excuse letting violent and petty criminals out? Or do you prefer certain shades to be released?

Towerwatchman

You don't read or listen to the news?
I must have missed it. Can you point it out? If I had the opportunity I would have. Must be somewhere with those unjust voter laws and rules.
you are funny ....it is the people working in those organizations, not the organizations. You cannot put Harvard university in prison for racism, can you?

It is when the member of the organization practice such while working or performing duties in the organization.

How so? ...Is every person an organization or agency?
True to a point. if 10 players of an NBA team are found to be racist against Y, does that equate to that organization [owners, managers, coaches, players, etc] as being systemically racist? Or, would the owner, managers, and coaches encouraging and supporting, by policies or procedures, the racism committed by the 10 players constitute systemic racism? I would say no to the 1st and yes to the 2nd. Why?
On the 1st you have 10 racists working for an organization, the 2nd you have 10 racists working for a racist organization.
It is not the case. You want to make organizations and agencies racists. Itisthepeople who are racists.
Everyone belongs to a sub-population, be it an organization, gender, or race. Therefore following your reasoning to a logical conclusion we can state that every racist act would be systemic racism. Do you want to go there?
Are the blacks American people?
Being American is irrelevant to the question. Where the backs supposed to have been invited to the discussion? Because they were. 5 million Americans petitioned Congress to recognize the Star-Spangled Banner as the national anthem. The bill was signed into law on 3.4.31.
Did they call it black and white and include blacks?
Identity politics. Why should they? But notice they called it America's National Anthem. I believe that umbrella included American Blacks, vs Black Americans.
Basically, blacks opening the eyes of blacks. Blacks are not pushing anyone anywhere. Are you satisfied with the treatment of the native Americans by the American government? Put them on reservations of a certain size then take it back little by little. It has always been the practice of the white man in America to control other ethnic groups. While not all white people are this way the white supremacists' ideology is still prevalent in America.
Back on topic. We have Johnny who is white, and Johnny wants to play with the black kids in the schoolyard. When Johnny approaches the black kids they inform Johnny of the white racist past, and Johnny cannot participate in black games, because the games are for blacks only. [black stickball, black hopscotch, black checkers, etc.] What will Johnny do? Continue to be treated like a second-class citizen or gravitate towards his own race or another race because that is where he is accepted.

When you identify X as black 'black history month', 'black national anthem' 'BET' you alienate nonblacks, and they will gravitate away from black to whatever accepts them, be it their race or not. That is human nature. It causes division, animosity, and insensitivity between races.

Back to Johnny in the schoolyard. One day a huge influx of Z children enter the school and begin to terrorize and beat the black children. The black children protest and ask Johnny for support. Based on Johnny's experience with black racism what do you think Johnny did?

Hint= For evil to succeed all you need is for good people to do nothing.

Late addition. = The atrocities that were committed to the Indians, such as the Cherokee Trail of Tears was committed by Jacksonian Democrats. = Andrew Jackson and the Democrats. You can look it up.

Newbirth

True to a point. if 10 players of an NBA team are found to be racist against Y, does that equate to that organization [owners, managers, coaches, players, etc] as being systemically racist?
That is the case you used in the black entertainment example to show systemic racism in black entertainment.
Or, would the owner, managers, and coaches encouraging and supporting, by policies or procedures, the racism committed by the 10 players constitute systemic racism? I would say no to the 1st and yes to the 2nd.
The fact that the racist players are still employed by the organization shows support does it not?
Why?
On the 1st you have 10 racists working for an organization,
Yep, they put $$$ in the organization coffers so the organization does not see them as racist.
the 2nd you have 10 racists working for a racist organization.
your ignorance is showing here...In both cases the organization employed racists.

Towerwatchman

That is the case you used in the black entertainment example to show systemic racism in black entertainment.

The fact that the racist players are still employed by the organization shows support does it not?

Yep, they put $$$ in the organization coffers so the organization does not see them as racist.

your ignorance is showing here...In both cases the organization employed racists.
What is truly entertaining is watching you attempt to make a round peg fit in a square hole. Reading is fundamental. In both cases, the organization has racist employees. That is not systemic racism. If that is systemic racism then every organization is racist from black to white and all in between.
Systemic racism is when an organization promotes racism. You don't want to deal with that round peg because it does not fit your racist square hole. You want to continue to keep it gerneral. All whites are racist. That way you can display your virtue for all to see without you having to take action. But in reality, you are the racist.

Towerwatchman

bring your evidence...

Who is stopping you from calling it wrong? You are funny Who is the "positive" role model that is doing "something wrong"...name them
I am not going to dig through episodes to prove the obvious. From memory multiple cast from the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, Bernie Mac, multiple Tyler Perry productions, Whoopi Goldberg and Eddie Murphy in multiple films; and way back The Jefferson, Sanford and Son, Good Times, etc. All used white slurs and no one called them out for it.
Must be that Black Privilege or whites have thicker skin.
How is that punishing anyone? American whites made their wealth off the back of African slaves,
Typical race hustler talking points. The wealth that the South made during slavery was lost during the Civil War and the Reconstruction. If you bothered to pick up a history book you would read that the South was economically devastated during the War. For example, Sherman burned and looted everything he came across on his march from Atlanta to the Sea.
And again showing your racist desires that you don't want to give up. It was not Americans who enslaved the blacks it was the Democrats. And it was white Americans that fought to end slavery. 300K+ died. You are no better than the ones that burned Tulsa down. Instead of parking the blame on the two factions that had the shoot-out in front of the jail, the white community parked the blame on the black community as a whole and burned it to the ground. You are in good company.
so you are sorry your ancestors became rich off the backs of African slaves.
Only a racist would make such a statement. I am a first-generation immigrant. Unless the South leased slaves to South America and Germany you are talking out of your racist ignorance.
How does that help the descendants of the African slaves
Why do today's descendants of African slaves need help? Are you stating that after 156 years the black community is somehow behind every other community? How so?
You are funny...That is like saying whites fighting with guns against the Amerindians' bows and arrows is a level playing field.
Poor logic skills. How is the above an example of equal opportunity? Let me help you, if it was an example both sides would have either guns or bows and arrows.
Did you not mention both equally qualified?
No, both do not have to be equally qualified. When diversity is the main objective race, gender, sexual preference come first. Why does someone who is more qualified to do the job gets passed by because there has to be a 'diversity quota' that has to be met? How about the public, do they get the best qualified or the most diverse? For example, a hospital corporation is hiring a trauma surgeon. They have two choices. One has years of experience, batting 1000, and has been involved in 1000's trauma cases. The other is new, limited experience, bats around 300 but meets the diversity quota that has to be filled. By law, the hospital has to hire the weaker surgeon. Your mother is involved in a car accident, and is critically injured, and needs the best surgeon that can be found. But unfortunately, the hospital had to follow Affirmative Action and hire the weaker surgeon.
That happens on a regular basis.
Next, you will be saying Obama was not qualified to be president
Obama was qualified to be president, even though he was a piss poor president.
.What are the qualifications to be a VP? So you are saying that being a woman and being black disqualifies her from being VP? Oh yes, there was a time when being a woman disqualified an individual from voting, and being black disqualified an individual from voting. We are way past that bro. Do you believe that was the time America was great...Is that how you want to make America great again? Are you saying that Miss Harris was chosen because she is black and a woman...? It seems like you have a problem with black women...
As to Harris, I am not saying that she does not meet the qualification, she does, but that is no guarantee that she will be effective. Look at her campaign for president. She was one of the first to drop out. Her lousy attitude and stupid answers caused the little support she had to disappear. She rates less than mediocre, and my rating has nothing to do with her being a woman or black. But to Biden black and female has everything to do with it. Biden chose her because she was black and a woman, to get the black and female vote. Diversity over quality. How has she been doing? Took her 90+ days to make it to the border even though she is the Border czar, but she made it clear she did not go to Europe also. How about voting rights, Biden put her in charge, has done nothing. And now she says she takes on too much. That's vice-presidential material. Maybe we can help her find her root causes.
So you are saying that being a woman and being black disqualifies her from being VP? Oh yes, there was a time when being a woman disqualified an individual from voting, and being black disqualified an individual from voting. We are way past that bro. Do you believe that was the time America was great...
Grow up. Your racist crowd has been throwing around the racist label so much it has lost its sting. Hint, repetition diminishes value. This might be hard for a trained racist to comprehend. I find Harris to be piss poor at her job, not because she is a woman, not because she is black, not because she is 56 years old, not because she slept her way up, but because she sucks at her job.
Are you saying she was not the Democrats A game ...bro she won...
She won what? The vice president does not win any election, they ride the coattails of the presidential candidate. What A game? Such a great A game that she dropped out early in the primaries.

You are not making sense...Michael Jordan did not play by himself...He was chosen as a member of a team. He was the third-round draft pick...He was not picked because he was better than anyone else...you and your false info...
Your reading comprehension is on par with Harris' VP skills.
My post "No, he was chosen because he was better than the other players."
Does it read 'other players' or 'all other players'?

Last edited:

Towerwatchman

you believe it is level because it is tilted in your favor. I wonder Why
Let's see if it does. My family immigrated to this country when I was four from Columbia SA. We came with one suitcase and 50 dollars. We were a family of four. We did not know the language, [for a week we thought the name of our street was 'one way'], we did not know the culture, and where we lived in NYC it was multiple cultures. My father took any job he could find. I started working at the age of eight. In a matter of 8 years, my father brought a house and we moved out of the ghetto into a middle-class community. My father insisted that we learn the language and the culture and we did. He never asked for a government handout, enrolled in a government program, received favoritism based on his race, and managed to die a multi-millionaire.

When I was 17 years old I was collecting cans for the deposit. Without any government handout, a government program, or any racial favoritism, but with hard work and determination today I am financially successful and hold multiple degrees. Nothing was leveled in my favor. I earned everything.

But let's talk about leveling in X's favor.

We had Jewish ghettos, Italian ghettos, Polish ghettos, etc. those people moved up and out, and now we have Spanish ghettos. What is unique to Spanish ghettos is that the family moves in and in a matter of years moves up and out, and the ones that linger only linger for one generation. With all the handouts, all the programs, the tilting of everything possible in their favor, blacks remain in ghettos for generations. Why?
That is the way your people do it...
Not my people. We believe the black community is more than capable to resolve its own problems, they don't need me to get involved. The Democrats believe and teach they have to save the helpless blacks. And sadly they succeed.
BTW " your people" is racist. Good job.
Who said any white applicant is the most qualified? You are assuming he is the most qualified because he is white...
In all fairness, there are many times that the black applicant is more qualified. But when Affirmative Action is imposed the black is not the most qualified. That is the purpose of Affirmative Action, to put people in a position based a demographic vs qualification.
how about beating police officers...?
Aren't you for defunding the police? Remember 'hands up don't shoot' or you favor anyone that beats white conservatives. That would be racist.
BTW did you watch the four police officers giving their tearful testimony at the capital hearings? Such political theater. Why? Because they had body cam. Why didn't they present it as evidence?
You see what you want to see...You are against any protest. You support the attack on the capital. https://youtu.be/wOvT3j5G-Rk
I believe in an equal playing field. If the 250+ BLM riots that resulted in 2B in property damage is considered peaceful protest then the Capital is a peaceful gathering. As a Black activist, I don't see how you [as a black activist] establish values. You don't condemn 2B in damage, mostly black communities, but care that a building that was built with slave labor, a temple to white supremacy was occupied for several hours. Seem to have your values in reverse.
You think that white people should be able to attack the capital and not be held responsible...
No. I believe that all involved should to time. The capital protesters and the 250+ BLM peaceful protesters that caused 2B in burning looting, and murder should be arrested, prosecuted, and given the maximum sentence. Pick them all up.

Newbirth

What is truly entertaining is watching you attempt to make a round peg fit in a square hole. Reading is fundamental. In both cases, the organization has racist employees.
both organizations have racist employees...I wonder who employed them?
That is not systemic racism. If that is systemic racism then every organization is racist from black to white and all in between.
You are trying to make the Organization racist...it is people who are racists and it is people who practise racism...
Systemic racism is when an organization promotes racism.
Nope, systemic racism is when employees use the system in which they work to promote racism...it could be a manager or a bellhop. Systemic is related to the effect rather than the cause. For example, a racist receptionist in a business turning away people because of their race affects the business and the people who want to access the business. That person is infecting the business system with racism. That practice may or may not be known by the heads of the organization. But it will affect the business and the people who want to access the business.
You don't want to deal with that round peg because it does not fit your racist square hole. You want to continue to keep it gerneral.
You are creating pegs and holes to defend your lack of understanding
All whites are racist.
If that is what you think that is your problem
That way you can display your virtue for all to see without you having to take action. But in reality, you are the racist.
That is the first defense of the racist, call the one who is affected by racism a racist for calling out racism...

Newbirth

I believe in an equal playing field.
No, you don't. If you did you wouldn't call Peaceful protesters that were attacked by white supremacists who did the looting and property damage. Even Bill Barr knows this...
If the 250+ BLM riots that resulted in 2B in property damage is considered peaceful protest then the Capital is a peaceful gathering.
Those protests were against racism and bigotry in America. The protests were hijacked by WS who instigated violence... The same WS who stormed the capital.
As a Black activist, I don't see how you [as a black activist] establish values.
Of course, you don't. Because to you, black people have no value except when they were slaves.
You don't condemn 2B in damage, mostly black communities, but care that a building that was built with slave labor, a temple to white supremacy was occupied for several hours. Seem to have your values in reverse.
Again you have your priorities mixed up. WS is responsible for the damages...You blame black people because black people are the usual suspects. Trump blames BLM and Antifa for storming the capital and people believe him. Imagine if there were no video recordings. Six months from now you will be blaming black people for storming the capital.

Newbirth

Not my people. We believe the black community is more than capable to resolve its own problems, they don't need me to get involved.
No, you don't. You are a pretender. Your own words scream separatist...Do you believe that there must be separate communities for blacks and whites?

The Democrats believe and teach they have to save the helpless blacks. And sadly they succeed.
BTW " your people" is racist. Good job.
Now you are making yourself a mind reader to know what Democrats believe. If I say your people it is racist ...when you say "my people" and "we believe" it is not racist. You are the one pushing the black community vs white community agenda...Are you a supporter of apartheid?

Towerwatchman

LoL, how is it today the Democrats are fighting against the confederacy? You support the confederacy...You support Proud boys, oath keepers, and Q anon...I don't see Democrats flying confederate flags...I see republican flying confederate flags. Do you see democrats flying confederate flags?
Really? Does the Confederacy still exist? Wow, I must be living in a bubble.
This is what is so diabolically beautiful. The Democratic party which is responsible for everything from slavery to Jim Crow makes a very intelligent political shift. As they were losing their base in the South, as more whites moved to the Republican Party away from the Democrats, they needed a new base. They changed their MO from the oppressors of blacks to the champions of blacks. What are they going to champion against? = the very thing they were doing. And it was very simple, come up with a new boogie man, the white supremacists. And the black community fell for it hook line and sinker. Now the old plantation master is feeding, and protecting the very ones they enslaved, and the former slaves vote for, support, defend, and join their old plantation masters.
The stars and bars is not the Confederate flag, it is the Confederate Battle Flag. It is flown by people who take pride that their ancestors fought on the Confederate side, which has nothing to do with a political party. Democrats, Republicans, Independent, Libertarians, etc fly the Confederate Battle Flag. Typical black racist talking points.

BTW there is no confederacy to support, I don't know who the oath keepers are, I believe Qanon is a bunch of dumbasses = on the same scale of stupid as BLM and ANTIFA, but I do know Proud Boys. The chapter that is in my county is comprised mainly of Polynesians, Orientals, Latins, and some blacks, very few whites.

There you go...Republicans are confederates and Nazi lovers...
More racism, keep it up you are doing good.
Those were confederates, right? Your gerrymandering does not work here... You are trying to blame a political party for slavery ...White men on both sides are responsible Union and the confederate are responsible not a political party...
Those were Democratic confederates. Why do you defend the old slave masters? It boggles the mind.
The topic is evidence of systemic racism...You deny it exists for white against blacks but you think it exists for black against whites in the entertainment industry.
The topic was voting laws that disenfranchise blacks. After 7 requests and not one unfair law or rule was presented by you, I guess you want to change the subject. So I will entertain this. As to systemic racism, I have shown you systemic racism against blacks [Democratic party] against Orientals [Harvard] against whites [BET}. Similar to unfair voting laws, you have not presented any organization or agency that practices systemic racism. As in true racist fashion, you point the finger of blame without any evidence.
It does... you have to ask a black person to know...
Why should I do what you should have done 7 requests back? How old are you? To make claims without doing your homework is immature and dishonest. Claiming that the new voting laws disenfranchise blacks without ever asking a black person is stupid.
You said there are more restrictive laws in another state...I asked for the numbers...you have nothing to show...So you just parroted when you said there were more restrictive laws in Delaware?
Guess I have to do your homework also. Texas expanded its early voting days to 13. Deleware and Connecticut have zero early voting days. Why does Biden have his panties in a bunch over Texas and not Deleware or Connecticut? Texas is Republican, Deleware, and Connecticut are Democrats. As to the laws that are cited as disenfranchising blacks was = ending 24-hour voting, and drive-thru voting. While at the same increased the hours and days to vote. But you parrot what you are taught to parrot.
Show me the evidence of voter fraud...You seem to be saying only one set of people commit voter fraud...
Are you unable or unwilling to answer the question.

Again.
Are you against voter fraud or are you against voter fraud that does not benefit what you support?
What is so tough about answering that.

Like saying that the VP is not qualified because she is black and a woman...
Not only are you a racist but a liar. Go back and quote me.

As to Harris, I am not saying that she does not meet the qualification, she does, but that is no guarantee that she will be effective. Look at her campaign for president. She was one of the first to drop out. Her lousy attitude and stupid answers caused the little support she had to disappear. She rates less than mediocre, and my rating has nothing to do with her being a woman or black. But to Biden black and female has everything to do with it. Biden chose her because she was black and a woman, to get the black and female vote. Diversity over quality. How has she been doing? Took her 90+ days to make it to the border even though she is the Border czar, but she made it clear she did not go to Europe also. How about voting rights, Biden put her in charge, has done nothing. And now she says she takes on too much. That's vice-presidential material. Maybe we can help her find her root causes.

I find Harris to be piss poor at her job, not because she is a woman, not because she is black, not because she is 56 years old, not because she slept her way up, but because she sucks at her job.

Towerwatchman

both organizations have racist employees...I wonder who employed them?
Do you think people list their racist ideologies on their resumes? They show up acting like altar boys.
You are trying to make the Organization racist...it is people who are racists and it is people who practise racism...
How many times are you going to dance around this? The responsibility of systemic racism falls on the ones that control the organization, the ones that write the policies and enforce them.
Nope, systemic racism is when employees use the system in which they work to promote racism...it could be a manager or a bellhop.
So if the bellhop of Marriot who works in Miami Fl being racist equates to the Marriot company being racist.
Systemic is related to the effect rather than the cause. For example, a racist receptionist in a business turning away people because of their race affects the business and the people who want to access the business. That person is infecting the business system with racism. That practice may or may not be known by the heads of the organization. But it will affect the business and the people who want to access the business.
This one should begin with 'once upon a time. Let's see how this works out. In Miami, we have the secretary of human resources for the Marriot Miami Beach. She is racist against whites and only hires blacks. This practice only affects the Marriot Miami Beach because every other Marriot has its own human resource office. Each regional office has its own human resource office. The corporate office has its own human resource office. Do her actions affect any other Marriot office?

Now let's say that the corporate office decides to change the hiring practices and writes a policy that all maids have to be Hispanic. Which is systemic racism?
That is the first defense of the racist, call the one who is affected by racism a racist for calling out racism...
After spewing out all that racism you are not the victim? Being a victim does not give you the right to be racist against members of the race that victimized you. Otherwise, you are no different than any racist.

Allow me to share some of my background with you. My father is Columbian my mother is German. We immigrated from Columbia when I was 4 to a dominant Polish neighborhood in Brooklyn NY. To the Eastern Europeans, I was considered an N…. because of the color of my skin, regardless of that my mother was European. I was forced not by my choice, but by prejudice and hate to associate with Latins and Blacks which were the minority in that neighborhood. About 10 years later we moved up in the economic class and relocated to Queens NY. At the corner of my street were the projects, which were inhabited by Blacks. Coming from a neighborhood where my friends were Black I thought I would be no problem making friends. Boy was I wrong. To this population of Blacks, I was a ‘cracker’, and a ‘beaner’ and treated so. Now the prejudice comes from the opposite side of the rainbow. Now I was forced, not by choice, but by prejudice and hate to associate with Whites and Latins. Sitting in the middle, experiencing prejudice from both sides, I can say it is just as hurtful, mean, and intense from both sides. I find it hypocritical when one side claims discrimination [at this time and age] when they muster out as much prejudice and hate as they claim they received.

Towerwatchman

No, you don't. If you did you wouldn't call Peaceful protesters that were attacked by white supremacists who did the looting and property damage. Even Bill Barr knows this...
Watch the video. As it claims that white supremacist is responsible, the video showed mostly Blacks burning, looting and murdering. Don't see any WS.
Those protests were against racism and bigotry in America. The protests were hijacked by WS who instigated violence... The same WS who stormed the capital.
Those WS must have tremendous power over the black community to get them to destroy 2B dollars of property, and not be taped doing so.
Of course, you don't. Because to you, black people have no value except when they were slaves.
That is a stupid answer.
The question was "As a Black activist, I don't see how you [as a black activist] establish values."
Again you have your priorities mixed up. WS is responsible for the damages...You blame black people because black people are the usual suspects. Trump blames BLM and Antifa for storming the capital and people believe him. Imagine if there were no video recordings. Six months from now you will be blaming black people for storming the capital.
Again what does Trump have to do with it? More Trump derangement syndrome. He is gone. Again the only problem is there is no video of WS instructing the blacks as to where and when to loot. Did not see a video of them directing the burning looting and murdering. In fact, there exists no video. Now either you are lying, as usual, or the WS has such a strong grip on the black community it could only be explained as a conspiracy
No, you don't. You are a pretender. Your own words scream separatist...Do you believe that there must be separate communities for blacks and whites?
I believe in the separation of races? Like Kamala, I was bused in school. The result was racial tension in all directions. Blacks, whites, Hispanics, orientals, and smaller factions within them. There was a lot of fighting and some got killed, as a result of adults forcing children to do what they should have done. By the 11 and 12 grades, we became friends. My group of friends in the 11 and 12 grades was composed of multiple races. For example, Italians and Germans were introduced to rap and breakdancing, and blacks were introduced to Led Zepplin and Black Sabbath.
Now thanks to Obama and his identity politics all that seems to have been a waste of time.
The black national anthem, BET, support black businesses, black history month, all screams of separation.
Now you are making yourself a mind reader to know what Democrats believe.
It's not what they believe, it's what they are doing. Read Biden's platform. He has everything planned out for the black community. Similar to a mother who is planning out her child's day. But if that is the way you want to live, that is fine with me. I believe everyone is free to pursue their happiness.

Newbirth

Really? Does the Confederacy still exist?
As long as you exist it does...
Wow, I must be living in a bubble.
You said it not me
This is what is so diabolically beautiful. The Democratic party which is responsible for everything from slavery to Jim Crow makes a very intelligent political shift. As they were losing their base in the South, as more whites moved to the Republican Party away from the Democrats, they needed a new base. They changed their MO from the oppressors of blacks to the champions of blacks.
I don't care about your disguise...You are trying to blame a word. They are all white Europeans...
What are they going to champion against? = the very thing they were doing.
The thing that you are doing...trying to shift blame..
And it was very simple, come up with a new boogie man, the white supremacists.
Are you denying they exist?... Your reference to the black community exposes your hidden agenda.
And the black community fell for it hook line and sinker.
Fell for what? You are showing your apartheid intent
Now the old plantation master is feeding, and protecting the very ones they enslaved, and the former slaves vote for, support, defend, and join their old plantation masters.
That is funny....you seem to be saying that the white republicans during slavery were not slave masters.
The stars and bars is not the Confederate flag, it is the Confederate Battle Flag.
I don't see how this helps your situation...The Confederates didn't want slavery to end...Are you saying that a MAGA supporter waving a Confederate flag is fighting to bring back slavery to make America great again?
It is flown by people who take pride that their ancestors fought on the Confederate side, which has nothing to do with a political party.
The Confederate side is the south they were against the abolition of slavery. It has to do with a political party now...
Democrats, Republicans, Independent, Libertarians, etc fly the Confederate Battle Flag. Typical black racist talking points.
Yes to show support against the abolition of slavery. Their plantations would be without free labour.
BTW there is no confederacy to support, I don't know who the oath keepers are, I believe Qanon is a bunch of dumbasses = on the same scale of stupid as BLM and ANTIFA, but I do know Proud Boys. The chapter that is in my county is comprised mainly of Polynesians, Orientals, Latins, and some blacks, very few whites.
That is because as you claim... you are living in a bubble...
More racism, keep it up you are doing good.
How is that racism when they fly the flags?
Those were Democratic confederates.
Do you mean the southern states who wanted to keep slavery? I don't care what they were called back then. They are the same states that fly the confederate flag and say MAGA today.
.Why do you defend the old slave masters? It boggles the mind.
I don't defend confederates and anti abolition supporters. The old slave masters are the south confederates
The topic was voting laws that disenfranchise blacks. After 7 requests and not one unfair law or rule was presented by you, I guess you want to change the subject.
Go read the OP again...You are not a black voter you are doing the same as the slave owners of old...you are telling black people what is good for them and what is not...
So I will entertain this. As to systemic racism, I have shown you systemic racism against blacks [Democratic party] against Orientals [Harvard] against whites [BET}.
The same systemic racism that you claim does not exist.
Similar to unfair voting laws, you have not presented any organization or agency that practices systemic racism. As in true racist fashion, you point the finger of blame without any evidence.
You are using the same technique that the slavemasters of old used. They make the laws and tell the slaves it is for their own good. So the whipping is good, the amputation of limbs is good, long hours in the field is good, raping of women is good...It's all good because massa says so...
Why should I do what you should have done 7 requests back? How old are you? To make claims without doing your homework is immature and dishonest. Claiming that the new voting laws disenfranchise blacks without ever asking a black person is stupid.
Then you are stupid...There are thousands of black people complaining...Why do you think it is even a subject of discussion? Because no black people are complaining?
Guess I have to do your homework also. Texas expanded its early voting days to 13. Deleware and Connecticut have zero early voting days. Why does Biden have his panties in a bunch over Texas and not Deleware or Connecticut? Texas is Republican, Deleware, and Connecticut are Democrats. As to the laws that are cited as disenfranchising blacks was = ending 24-hour voting, and drive-thru voting. While at the same increased the hours and days to vote. But you parrot what you are taught to parrot.

Are you unable or unwilling to answer the question.

Again.
What is so tough about answering that.
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/voting-laws-roundup-may-2021
Not only are you a racist but a liar. Go back and quote me.
There you go again ....you have no argument to support your position so you call me a racist and a liar...

I find Harris to be piss poor at her job, not because she is a woman, not because she is black, not because she is 56 years old, not because she slept her way up, but because she sucks at her job.
post #524
You don't level the playing field by punishing the ones that had nothing to do with what happened hundreds of years back. The playing field is leveled by drawing a line in the sand and insisting on equal opportunity and not equal results. Diversity over qualifications is not the way to go. Look at the vice president. She is not qualified to be VP.
These are the reasons you think she is not qualified else you wouldn't bring it up.