Example of systemic racism

Electric Skeptic

I find Harris to be piss poor at her job, not because she is a woman, not because she is black, not because she is 56 years old, not because she slept her way up, but because she sucks at her job.
Please outline the way that Harris "sucks at her job".

I'm not even going to bother with the "she slept her way up" idiocy.

Towerwatchman

Please outline the way that Harris "sucks at her job".

I'm not even going to bother with the "she slept her way up" idiocy.
An example with a comparison. I come home in the morning and leave the front door open, at 5 in the afternoon my wife comes home and yells there are bees coming into the house through the front door. I wake up and notice the bees coming through the front door , so I walk out the front door leaving the front door open and go speak to my neighbor about the root causes that are contributing to his bees going into my house through the front door. Would it be logical to close the front door? Anybody with common sense does not need to go to Central America to look for the root causes of a problem that can be simply solved by closing the front door or in this case the Border.

Towerwatchman

As long as you exist it does...

You said it not me

I don't care about your disguise...You are trying to blame a word. They are all white Europeans...

The thing that you are doing...trying to shift blame..

Are you denying they exist?... Your reference to the black community exposes your hidden agenda.

Fell for what? You are showing your apartheid intent

That is funny....you seem to be saying that the white republicans during slavery were not slave masters.

I don't see how this helps your situation...The Confederates didn't want slavery to end...Are you saying that a MAGA supporter waving a Confederate flag is fighting to bring back slavery to make America great again?

The Confederate side is the south they were against the abolition of slavery. It has to do with a political party now...

Yes to show support against the abolition of slavery. Their plantations would be without free labour.

That is because as you claim... you are living in a bubble...

How is that racism when they fly the flags?

Do you mean the southern states who wanted to keep slavery? I don't care what they were called back then. They are the same states that fly the confederate flag and say MAGA today.

I don't defend confederates and anti abolition supporters. The old slave masters are the south confederates

Go read the OP again...You are not a black voter you are doing the same as the slave owners of old...you are telling black people what is good for them and what is not...

The same systemic racism that you claim does not exist.

You are using the same technique that the slavemasters of old used. They make the laws and tell the slaves it is for their own good. So the whipping is good, the amputation of limbs is good, long hours in the field is good, raping of women is good...It's all good because massa says so...

Then you are stupid...There are thousands of black people complaining...Why do you think it is even a subject of discussion? Because no black people are complaining?

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/voting-laws-roundup-may-2021

There you go again ....you have no argument to support your position so you call me a racist and a liar...

post #524

These are the reasons you think she is not qualified else you wouldn't bring it up.
As much as I enjoy slapping dumb ass racist like around, I think I wasted enough time speaking with a confessed racists and race Hustling troll

Electric Skeptic

An example with a comparison. I come home in the morning and leave the front door open, at 5 in the afternoon my wife comes home and yells there are bees coming into the house through the front door. I wake up and notice the bees coming through the front door , so I walk out the front door leaving the front door open and go speak to my neighbor about the root causes that are contributing to his bees going into my house through the front door. Would it be logical to close the front door? Anybody with common sense does not need to go to Central America to look for the root causes of a problem that can be simply solved by closing the front door or in this case the Border.
Do you think that actually says anything at all about Harris being "piss poor" at her job? At the very most - if I understand your analogy correctly - it states that she has done a poor job dealing with illegal immigration from Mexico. You surely know that her job (a) is not limited to that and (b) does not give her any actual authority over that.

Whateverman

Do you think that actually says anything at all about Harris being "piss poor" at her job? At the very most - if I understand your analogy correctly - it states that she has done a poor job dealing with illegal immigration from Mexico. You surely know that her job (a) is not limited to that and (b) does not give her any actual authority over that.
This person was utterly unable to support his/her opinion that Biden is ruining the country, so don't be too surprised when the quality of his/her support for the comments about Harris are similarly piss-poor.

Newbirth

Lol, are you insinuating that Trump left the border open? Trump promised to build a wall and the Mexicans would pay for it, that did not happen. Did you by any chance donate to the wall fund?

Newbirth

As much as I enjoy slapping dumb ass racist like around, I think I wasted enough time speaking with a confessed racists and race Hustling troll
So you enjoy slapping yourself around what do I care? You exposed yourself as being racist now people are demanding answers... How is miss Harris not qualified to be VP. How can she do in a few months what Trump couldn't do in four years?

Authentic Nouveau

You are funny... white people call grown black men "boy" all the time and you take offense to being called a white boy.

white men

white men

white men

white men

white men

white men

white men

Your assumptions based on your ignorance have nothing to do with what I am for or against. You or anyone else with evidence of voter fraud should present that evidence to the American people. If Trump had won the election there would be no new rules.
Systemic racism