Excellent documentary: Day of Rage, how Trump supporters took the Capitol

Reepicheep

Today I stumbled across an excellent 40 minute documentary produced by the New York Times. It was released on July 1, and took six months of investigation to produce. They analyzed thousands of videos and produced a very detailed timeline of what happened when.

The events leading up to the death of Ashli Babbitt are succinctly covered in the 3 minutes from 25m 30s to 28m 30s.

It is impossible to watch this video and conclude that the protesters were peaceful.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

Today I stumbled across an excellent 40 minute documentary produced by the New York Times. It was released on July 1, and took six months of investigation to produce. They analyzed thousands of videos and produced a very detailed timeline of what happened when.

The events leading up to the death of Ashli Babbitt are succinctly covered in the 3 minutes from 25m 30s to 28m 30s.

It is impossible to watch this video and conclude that the protesters were peaceful.

Nobody but Trumpites believe that the protesters were peaceful.

Howie

Do you think NYT will make a documentary about BLM and ANTIFA's 15 months of rage?

Ask yourself, "why won't they?"