Exodus 20:3 No other gods before me...

Jewjitzu

Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

In the Christian Trinity, each person of their godhead is a god, separate and distinct from each other.

Aren't they breaking one of the basic 10 commandments by worshipping, praying, to all three?

It should be obvious God is a singular God with zero plurality looking at these verses.

Last edited:
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

In the Christian Trinity, each person of their godhead is a god, separate and distinct from each other.

Aren't they breaking one of the basic 10 commandments by worshipping, praying, to all three?

It should be obvious God is a singular God with zero plurality looking at these verses.

Since the factions of Judaism do not understand the Old Covenant (i.e. Exodus 12), how are they to understand the New Covenant? (i.e. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)

According to the "doctrine of Christ" (i.e. Matthew 5:17; John 17:3), Jesus Christ, a True Prophet, agrees with the Law and the Prophets. (i.e. Exodus 20:3) (i.e. the only true God)

John 17:3 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982
3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

The rulers of Judaism never charged Jesus with violating the Law or being a false prophet. Why does Jewjitzu?

The only true God, the LORD your God, a jealous God, sent Jesus Christ to believers. The only true God has no problem with Jesus Christ. Why does Jewjitzu? The only true God, the LORD your God, a jealous God, Yahweh, He is God in heaven above, and on the earth beneath. (i.e. https://biblehub.com/text/deuteronomy/4-39.htm) (i.e. https://biblehub.com/text/psalms/24-1.htm )

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Since the factions of Judaism do not understand the Old Covenant (i.e. Exodus 12), how are they to understand the New Covenant? (i.e. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)

According to the "doctrine of Christ" (i.e. Matthew 5:17; John 17:3), Jesus Christ, a True Prophet, agrees with the Law and the Prophets. (i.e. Exodus 20:3) (i.e. the only true God)

John 17:3 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982
3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

The rulers of Judaism never charged Jesus with violating the Law or being a false prophet. Why does Jewjitzu?

The only true God, the LORD your God, a jealous God, sent Jesus Christ to believers. The only true God has no problem with Jesus Christ. Why does Jewjitzu? The only true God, the LORD your God, a jealous God, Yahweh, He is God in heaven above, and on the earth beneath. (i.e. https://biblehub.com/text/deuteronomy/4-39.htm) (i.e. https://biblehub.com/text/psalms/24-1.htm )

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
You didn't respond to the OP.

God is Spirit. God revealed Jesus as God in the flesh.

I John 4:3

and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Looks like you are not of God according to Johns writtings.

God is Spirit. God revealed Jesus as God in the flesh.
This is false. Tanakh is clear God doesn't inhabit the physical, much less Jesus.

Mat 16
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

Jesus said God isn't flesh and blood. ;)

Sure, Jesus is flesh and blood. God isnt.

See above. So the antichrist is one who says he's God.

Looks like you are not of God according to Johns writtings.
Looks like you can't read. ;)

This is false. Tanakh is clear God doesn't inhabit the physical, much less Jesus.

Mat 16
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

Jesus said God isn't flesh and blood. ;)

Sure, Jesus is flesh and blood. God isnt.

See above. So the antichrist is one who says he's God.

Looks like you can't read. ;)
Looks like you don,t understand the Scriptures. Again you need to be Born Again to understand these things.;)

Rotfl... blood isn't applied on homes when we commemorate Passover every year. That was a one time event.
Jesus shed his blood on the cross for you. This is also a one time event. Spiritual we are protected by His Blood. There is power in the Blood of Jesus. You can only receive this power once you become "Born Again".

Looks like you ain't born again. You lack the fruit of the spirit, obedience to the commandments.
I think you need to examine yourself before you point fingers.:rolleyes:

Paul's writing about the fruit of the Spirit is found in Galatians 5: 22-23.But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I think you need to examine yourself before you point fingers.:rolleyes:
Not really. You've already admitted you don't keep the Sabbath, etc.

Paul's writing about the fruit of the Spirit is found in Galatians 5: 22-23.But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Rotfl... the word of an apostate, false teacher, like Paul, is worthless.

Zechariah 7:12, Ezekiel 36:26-27.

Back