Exodus 20:3 No other gods before me...

No matter how many times you repeat the lie,
You have to prove it's a lie, and that I'm purposefully lying. You can't do that.

you do not make it true. And you're not getting the point that this lie has been refuted.
No, there's no lie in my words.

Genesis 1...God made the heavens and the earth...the Spirit brooded over the waters...God said "Let there be..."
Singularly said. Yep, the will of God was active in creation and ready for action.

The Father, the Spirit and the Word without whom was not anything made that was made.
Zero mention of "word" as a person here. You've yet to show "word" as a person in Tanakh, or God the son either.

You do not WANT to see it. There is no proof you have not ignored. It's still there, in your Torah.
Why do you spill dribble instead of facts?

Why can you not read when the obvious is there: 22When Gideon realized that it was the angel of the LORD, he said, “Oh no, Lord GOD! Do you need the Hebrew? I can post it. )
Sure, all angels, prophets, speak and represent God. But, they aren't divine.

I have seen the angel of the LORD face to face!” 23But the LORD said to him, “Peace be with you. Do not be afraid, for you will not die." What kind of weak god do you have to make Gideon think he would die when he only saw an angel. (Who's talking? My Bible says it's YHWH, the One Gideon addressed as YHWH...and this is not the "God's angels" of your psalm.
It's quite a thing to see an angel. Didnt Daniel get weak when he saw Gabriel? All angels worship God. The Psalm proves it. Just look at Jesus' knees and how he bows. ;)

Which of your soul, body or spirit represents you? Hmm? Pathetic.
I'm not a person if I'm not alive. And man became a living soul...

Yep...three but one, just like the Creator...
So tell me, which you evade, who in your godhead is the soul, spirit, body?

You do that.
Ok.

"For as soon as he eats it..." When potential dies there is death. He died instantly...Jesus was then necessary to restore to life that which was no longer in God's image.
And nothing says or supports your thoughts in Tanakh. If you can't support it, it's DOA.

FALSE. YOU forgot until I reminded you that Samuel actually came. Saul and Samuel talked...You need to read more attentively.
?
False. Show me where Saul spoke to Samuel and not the witch.

No...you've disregarded much proof...There is no proof that you will allow, because your religion is invention and requires no proof.
Please don't cry over your weak arguments.

You can imagine.
Like I said, I don't need your help, nor have I asked for it. You're wasting your time.

You have to prove it's a lie, and that I'm purposefully lying. You can't do that.

This is silly. Repeating a lie doesn't make you a liar any more than repeating a poem makes you a poet. The liar is the one who taught you. You have been deceived into believing the liar. You are purposefully repeating falsehood, because you are a good student and devotee to the one who lied. You believe you are doing rightly.

Multiple times you have posted, not by accident but deliberately, "There's 3 gods in your religion. No where is God spoken of in Tanakh as 3 persons. One, singularly alone, created." That is a lie that you believe. You think you're doing your "side" a favor, and that it's a righteous act to repost the lie that you have been taught. I have showed you otherwise, and your answer has been "You're not showing me anything I have not seen." So you choose the lie over the truth, and you choose to purposefully repeat what you've been told. You're a good devotee...and you're purposefully repeating a lie that does not become true by repetition. That's my point. Throwing down this challenge as if your claim is not as insulting to Christianity as calling your claim a lie is to Jews is just childish. You say what you've been taught. We shall continue to show us what your Messiah has taught us until you begin to recognize Him as the Word that was spoken at dawn. It's simple and neither of us should be surprised or insulted.

No, there's no lie in my words.
There is. We serve Elohenu Achad. Incomparable Image in which we have been created.

Singularly said. Yep, the will of God was active in creation and ready for action.
Good...that is the Word. Glad you see. And nothing that was made was made without the will expressed in Word which activated the will by the spirit. One God. Trinity. Spirit and soul and body. Life.

Zero mention of "word" as a person here. You've yet to show "word" as a person in Tanakh, or God the son either.
This is a weird sentence. The word you put here is as close to you as your heart can express. Your word and your intention are intrinsically connected. With Elohim, they are ONE. You cannot separate the two. Why do I need to "show 'word' as a person in Tanakh," when the Word of the LORD comes to the prophets and says, "..." Here...I'll play your game and create tedium for you:
Ezekiel 1:3, Zephaniah 1:1, Hosea 1:1, Jeremiah 1:2, Jeremiah 49:34, Ezekiel 31:1, Jeremiah 34:1, Ezekiel 32:17, Zechariah 7:1, Ezekiel 30:20.

In each of these and so many others, the Word of the Lord comes and says. You have yet to prove that this Word is impersonal, and not the Person and Purpose of God expressed, as at the beginning. He is the same Word Who was born of the Virgin Mary, and was proclaimed by Isaiah, Emmanuel, Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, the increase of Whose government shall have NO end. How else should He be expressed among us if we are to see His glory? And how else should we respond to Him but as you have and as the children of Israel did from the beginning in the desert? How Great and full of chesed that drives out all fear is He?

Why do you spill dribble instead of facts?
It's all there. It's throughout your Tenakh and in your Torah. These are the fact that you take as "dribble" as your fathers did with Moses and the prophets before you.

Sure, all angels, prophets, speak and represent God. But, they aren't divine.
You're answering for God...Who did not respond to Gideon, but accepted his worship. You're in denial, and the Word of the Lord has not come to you, yet. Although the selfie He took in the Shroud is pretty impressive. Isn't it funny that He left an image of Himself behind for you?

It's quite a thing to see an angel. Didn't Daniel get weak when he saw Gabriel? All angels worship God. The Psalm proves it. Just look at Jesus' knees and how he bows. ;)
There is so much you do not understand. Daniel didn't get weak because he saw Gabriel. He got weak at the profound revelation he had received. Read Daniel. It's an overwhelming revelation. I get weak whenever I read it. Especially chapter nine when he confesses your sins and the sins of your people...something you all don't seem too big on today, although the exile you have suffered is as Daniel foresaw, and not as Jeremiah foresaw which lasted only seventy years. But again, in Daniel, the stone that strikes the kingdoms becomes a government whose increase knows no bounds. "44In the days of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will shatter all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, but will itself stand forever. 45And just as you saw a stone being cut out of the mountain without human hands, and it shattered the iron, bronze, clay, silver, and gold, so the great God has told the king what will happen in the future." As Isaiah also foretold, of the increase of His government there will be no end. The stone that you builders rejected becomes the head of the corner, the capstone that zechariah foresaw when the Word of the Lord whom you've never met, came to him.

I'm not a person if I'm not alive. And man became a living soul...
See...it's not that hard to understand. The flesh is formed of the dust. the soul is in the blood...and the spirit brings life.

So tell me, which you evade, who in your godhead is the soul, spirit, body?
Who's evading? I actually answer this in every post...the word is the creative hand, without which nothing is formed. The Father is the will of which the Word is the expression. We cannot know the Father without knowing the Word. The breath/ruach is the life of it all.

BTW...this is why every conversation here has such value. These questions, so rarely asked, must be asked.
Ok.
And nothing says or supports your thoughts in Tanakh. If you can't support it, it's DOA.
Nonsense. Genesis 2:16And the LORD God commanded him, “You may eat freely from every tree of the garden, 17but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.” Did Adam die that day? Of course not. But the Adam Adam was died that day. He no longer had access to the Tree of Life...because the Word of the Lord is the tree of life, and that must be eaten in obedience. At that moment, Adam lost access to the Tree of Life. Your Messiah restored access to the Tree of Life permanently.

False. Show me where Saul spoke to Samuel and not the witch.
No problem 1 Samuel 28. Good enough? Or do you want me to spare you the tedium you impose on me? I'll be nicer than you are, because this is much more fun:

13“Do not be afraid,” the king replied. “What do you see?”
“I see a god (
elohim--אֱלֹהִ֥ים) coming up out of the earth,” the woman answered. Is she lying? Or is she actually seeing Samuel as she says?
14“What does he look like?” asked Saul.
“An old man is coming up,” she replied. “And he is wearing a robe.”
So Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed facedow in reverence.
Does Saul think she's lying? Or is Samuel coming?
15Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Attribution says this is Samuel talking. Who do you say is talking? If you say "The Witch..." you are admitting that your tenakh is not truth.
“I am deeply distressed,” replied Saul. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has turned away from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”
16“Why do you consult me,” asked Samuel, “since the LORD has turned away from you and become your enemy?
So. do you disagree with Tenakh? Who is saying these words to Saul?
Please don't cry over your weak arguments.
I regret my weak arguments, and do my best to post arguments like this one, because you're a formidable debater. So prove this argument "weak" or it's your turn again to turn the hose pipe back on.

Like I said, I don't need your help, nor have I asked for it. You're wasting your time.
Yeah...you said. You said...but your arguments say otherwise. I'll remain.

This is silly. Repeating a lie doesn't make you a liar any more than repeating a poem makes you a poet. The liar is the one who taught you. You have been deceived into believing the liar. You are purposefully repeating falsehood, because you are a good student and devotee to the one who lied. You believe you are doing rightly.
So, you can't prove I've lied. Just admit it and move on.

Multiple times you have posted, not by accident but deliberately, "There's 3 gods in your religion.
Yes.

No where is God spoken of in Tanakh as 3 persons. One, singularly alone, created." That is a lie that you believe.
False, Nehemiah 9:6 confirm it as well as other places. An examination of the Hebrew, https://biblehub.com/text/nehemiah/9-6.htm, shows that https://biblehub.com/hebrew/levaddecha_905.htm, is masculine singular. It should be plural if a trinity was involved.

You think you're doing your "side" a favor, and that it's a righteous act to repost the lie that you have been taught. I have showed you otherwise, and your answer has been "You're not showing me anything I have not seen." So you choose the lie over the truth, and you choose to purposefully repeat what you've been told. You're a good devotee...and you're purposefully repeating a lie that does not become true by repetition. That's my point. Throwing down this challenge as if your claim is not as insulting to Christianity as calling your claim a lie is to Jews is just childish. You say what you've been taught. We shall continue to show us what your Messiah has taught us until you begin to recognize Him as the Word that was spoken at dawn. It's simple and neither of us should be surprised or insulted.
More self-righteous dribble which serves no purpose. I've given only scripture and you don't provide an adequate response.

There is. We serve Elohenu Achad. Incomparable Image in which we have been created.
The trinity is a false image.

Good...that is the Word. Glad you see. And nothing that was made was made without the will expressed in Word which activated the will by the spirit. One God. Trinity. Spirit and soul and body. Life.
The spoken word isn't a person. God the Father created alone. Jesus was created in the womb. Since you bring it up, since your god is made up of spirit, soul, and body, which person is which, and how can Jesus be God when he isn't the other two included?

Ezekiel 1:3, Zephaniah 1:1, Hosea 1:1, Jeremiah 1:2, Jeremiah 49:34, Ezekiel 31:1, Jeremiah 34:1, Ezekiel 32:17, Zechariah 7:1, Ezekiel 30:20.
Look at your own bible dictionary. Word is never define as a person in Tanakh. It should be pretty simple to understand. When a prophetic word comes to a person, it is referring to a spoken word or revealed message. https://biblehub.com/hebrew/1697.htm

In each of these and so many others, the Word of the Lord comes and says. You have yet to prove that this Word is impersonal, and not the Person and Purpose of God expressed, as at the beginning. He is the same Word Who was born of the Virgin Mary, and was proclaimed by Isaiah, Emmanuel, Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, the increase of Whose government shall have NO end. How else should He be expressed among us if we are to see His glory? And how else should we respond to Him but as you have and as the children of Israel did from the beginning in the desert? How Great and full of chesed that drives out all fear is He?
See above. Word isn't a person.

It's all there. It's throughout your Tenakh and in your Torah. These are the fact that you take as "dribble" as your fathers did with Moses and the prophets before you.
See above.

You're answering for God...Who did not respond to Gideon, but accepted his worship. You're in denial, and the Word of the Lord has not come to you, yet. Although the selfie He took in the Shroud is pretty impressive. Isn't it funny that He left an image of Himself behind for you?
No, I just point what Tanakh says.

There is so much you do not understand. Daniel didn't get weak because he saw Gabriel. He got weak at the profound revelation he had received. Read Daniel. It's an overwhelming revelation. I get weak whenever I read it. Especially chapter nine when he confesses your sins and the sins of your people...something you all don't seem too big on today, although the exile you have suffered is as Daniel foresaw, and not as Jeremiah foresaw which lasted only seventy years. But again, in Daniel, the stone that strikes the kingdoms becomes a government whose increase knows no bounds. "44In the days of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will shatter all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, but will itself stand forever. 45And just as you saw a stone being cut out of the mountain without human hands, and it shattered the iron, bronze, clay, silver, and gold, so the great God has told the king what will happen in the future." As Isaiah also foretold, of the increase of His government there will be no end. The stone that you builders rejected becomes the head of the corner, the capstone that zechariah foresaw when the Word of the Lord whom you've never met, came to him.
Beautiful. And none of this has happened with Jesus' advent. That's the kicker.

See...it's not that hard to understand. The flesh is formed of the dust. the soul is in the blood...and the spirit brings life.
I don't have a problem with it.

Who's evading? I actually answer this in every post...the word is the creative hand, without which nothing is formed. The Father is the will of which the Word is the expression. We cannot know the Father without knowing the Word. The breath/ruach is the life of it all.
So each person of your godhead isn't god without each other.

BTW...this is why every conversation here has such value. These questions, so rarely asked, must be asked.
Nonsense. Genesis 2:16And the LORD God commanded him, “You may eat freely from every tree of the garden, 17but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.” Did Adam die that day? Of course not. But the Adam Adam was died that day. He no longer had access to the Tree of Life...because the Word of the Lord is the tree of life, and that must be eaten in obedience. At that moment, Adam lost access to the Tree of Life. Your Messiah restored access to the Tree of Life permanently.
Actually, the tree of life are the commandments. Proverbs 3:1,18.

No problem 1 Samuel 28. Good enough? Or do you want me to spare you the tedium you impose on me? I'll be nicer than you are, because this is much more fun:

13“Do not be afraid,” the king replied. “What do you see?”
So, Saul didn't see anything.

“I see a god (elohim--אֱלֹהִ֥ים) coming up out of the earth,” the woman answered. Is she lying? Or is she actually seeing Samuel as she says?
Yes, that's what mediums do. They lie and make up stories.

Lev 20:6
’I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

Isa 8:19
When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?

1 Chronicles 10:13
Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance,

14“What does he look like?” asked Saul.
Again, he couldn't see anything.

“An old man is coming up,” she replied. “And he is wearing a robe.”
So Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed facedow in reverence.
Does Saul think she's lying? Or is Samuel coming?
15Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Attribution says this is Samuel talking. Who do you say is talking? If you say "The Witch..." you are admitting that your tenakh is not truth.
The witch is speaking as if she is Samuel. That's what they do. See above.

“I am deeply distressed,” replied Saul. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has turned away from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”
16“Why do you consult me,” asked Samuel, “since the LORD has turned away from you and become your enemy?
So. do you disagree with Tenakh? Who is saying these words to Saul?
The witch.

Yeah...you said. You said...but your arguments say otherwise. I'll remain.
You're wasting your time.

Back