Explain "Idols" if man does not seek God.....

Bob Carabbio

Did you reject God because you used tobacco?
AH - we're going to play "Word Games"!!
Answer = No. But I was well aware that He didn't want me to be a slave to anybody other than HIM. (1 Cor 6:19)
Oh, you must have as a man cannot serve two masters.
Actually a man who has been Born Again can serve any number of "Masters", but The object of "Sanctification" (which is both intantaneous and progressive, is to reject all the FALSE masters - as a Good slave.
Did you ever read your Bible with a cigarette in your mouth? Or whatever form of tobacco you were a slave to?
Of course. As a three pack a day smoker (imagine what that would cost today!!!) there was hardly anything that I did that didn't include smoking -

Carbon

AH - we're going to play "Word Games"!!
Answer = No. But I was well aware that He didn't want me to be a slave to anybody other than HIM. (1 Cor 6:19)
I’m not playing word games Bob.
Actually a man who has been Born Again can serve any number of "Masters", but The object of "Sanctification" (which is both intantaneous and progressive, is to reject all the FALSE masters - as a Good slave.
what did Jesus say about serving two masters?
Of course. As a three pack a day smoker (imagine what that would cost today!!!) there was hardly anything that I did that didn't include smoking -
Yes smoking is quite expensive