Exposing A Major Lie

splash

Jesus Christ gave me a dream where a female who I don't know approached me and said that we got married in New York, which was a complete lie. She kept on going on and on, and she brought a newspaper article about me to proof that it is true, and she was getting people willing to sign on a paper that stated that they witness the marriage. After a while of doing this, she finally confessed when pressed further, saying that Harry told her to say what she had said about me. and people realized it was all a lie.

I cannot begin to explain in words, the length through which people have gone through, to turn people against me, including persons, who should know better, which makes me so angry. If anyone says anything about me, come to me, and I will be more than happy to answer any questions or any concerns, to the best of my ability.

Jesus Christ gave me a dream where a female who I don't know approached me and said that we got married in New York, which was a complete lie. She kept on going on and on, and she brought a newspaper article about me to proof that it is true, and she was getting people willing to sign on a paper that stated that they witness the marriage. After a while of doing this, she finally confessed when pressed further, saying that Harry told her to say what she had said about me. and people realized it was all a lie.

I cannot begin to explain in words, the length through which people have gone through, to turn people against me, including persons, who should know better, which makes me so angry. If anyone says anything about me, come to me, and I will be more than happy to answer any questions or any concerns, to the best of my ability.
We're not against you. We just think you're a nut and a heritic.

Back