Extraterrestrials Are a myth.

Melzine89

Extraterrestrials, are not real and don't exist. I know, there are sightings and videos of them but spoiler alert, IT'S ALL FAKE!!! If they are real, we would find evidence if it all over and there would be something in the Bible to tell us.

Extraterrestrials, are not real and don't exist. I know, there are sightings and videos of them but spoiler alert, IT'S ALL FAKE!!! If they are real, we would find evidence if it all over and there would be something in the Bible to tell us.
Perhaps they're fallen angels coming from a different dimension.

Extraterrestrials, are not real and don't exist.
But a VERY popular myth, you gotta admit. God is not the ONLY ONE who can create "wonders", and I'm sure satan gets a giant kick out of messing with us.

Just look at the job he's done with the "Apparitions" of "The Blessed Virgin"!!!! He's got a whole major denomination following her around!!!

So, they would likely be coming from Light years away. I don't know about you, but if I had the opportunity to travel hundreds, or thousands, or millions of light years in my lifetime, I'm not so sure that even the current day entertainment value of earth would be worth it. I can see aliens showing up at a pride rally or a riot over something dumb and having dad pop out of the spaceship:

Dad: Kids, we're here!

Kid: Great. There's 2.5 million life years of my life that I'll never get back!

Mom: That's the last time I let you plan the vacation. I told you we should have gone to Centaurii 7!

The earth is inhabited by those made in the image of God.

Actually, unless we are born again, we are in the image of Adam (Genesis 5:3)

And, the vast majority out there are not regenerate, born again.

Besides, I wasn't talking about religion at all here. Just having fun with a fictional thought wondering why aliens who could go anywhere they want would travel thousands and millions of light years to come to this circus.

To get serious, seems that if one believed they'd go through that effort then they must think Earth really is the best planet out there.

Actually, unless we are born again, we are in the image of Adam (Genesis 5:3)
Eh, in a sense true but not quite,

James 3:9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people, who have been made in the likeness of God;

1 Cor 11:7 For a man should not have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.
And, the vast majority out there are not regenerate, born again.
I agree.
Besides, I wasn't talking about religion at all here. Just having fun with a fictional thought wondering why aliens who could go anywhere they want would travel thousands and millions of light years to come to this circus.
I know you were having fun with it...but there is also a reality to it.
To get serious, seems that if one believed they'd go through that effort then they must think Earth really is the best planet out there.
They understand earth was made by God...as they watched God do it. But they rebelled and are intent on destroying all that God has made.

Eh, in a sense true but not quite,

James 3:9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people, who have been made in the likeness of God;

1 Cor 11:7 For a man should not have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.

I agree.

I know you were having fun with it...but there is also a reality to it.

They understand earth was made by God...as they watched God do it. But they rebelled and are intent on destroying all that God has made.
Mankind was made in the likeness of God, and while we retain some aspects, we are fallen. If we were still in the likeness of God there would be no reason we'd have to be born again.

And as far as the last point, I don't think the "they" are actual aliens". If there is a "they" I'd suspect they were demons.

Mankind was made in the likeness of God, and while we retain some aspects, we are fallen. If we were still in the likeness of God there would be no reason we'd have to be born again.
Perhaps there is a need to describe what "likeness" means.
And as far as the last point, I don't think the "they" are actual aliens". If there is a "they" I'd suspect they were demons.
It is my belief that the aliens that are seen...UFO's, orbs etc are fallen angels or technology belonging to the fallen angels.
I also tend to believe that demons are the spirits of the Nephilim described in Gen 6. Though currently I can't be dogmatic on that point.

Back