Extremely Bad Times Ahead

splash

Jesus Christ has given me a few dreams last night, one of which stood out the most. In the first dream basically, people came and started killing off people in Jamaica. I can't remember who they represent, but basically, it is some kind of powerful world organization of people, who decided that people in Jamaica were no longer wanted.

In the next dream, somebody created what seems like a series from Jamaica where school children were interviewed about experiencing bullying in regards to Donald Trump, where it seemed as if they were making accusations against supporters of Donald Trump, especially me, which is ridiculous because I am not the one bullying people, people including school children have been bullying me severely.

In another dream, I saw a white female with red hair dressed in black, she came along with two other men dressed in black come to my home and ordered me to leave and she produced some kind of identification along with what looked like a document. Interestingly in regards to this among the persons who want me and my family off our properties are extortionists who are willing to kill to get what they want. So they all apparently are working together to achieve this. So who is behind all of this and why? These people have no legal rights to the home I live in. They have an attitude of entitlement, they have no regard for the law and what these people are doing is criminal and illegal. It does not matter what agency they purport to represent.

What I will say is that Jesus Christ has shown me in a past dream that another house I was in was taken over by a U.S actress who refused to allow me in a home I paid for. This is because my beliefs are not in alignment with her own and as a result of her status, her position, and the money she had, she felt that she had any right to whatever I owned.

Back