Ezekiel 28:9-10 God declares those that die like man aren't God. Beautiful!

Day and night still exist so you're wrong yet again. BTW, the house of David still exists as well, Zechariah 12:12-13, as do the Levites.
In the true God's service.

Beautiful. One's still in the darkness. One doesn't understand what God's covenant with the day and God's covenant with the night means.

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Beautiful. One's still in the darkness. One doesn't understand what God's covenant with the day and God's covenant with the night means.
That would be your problem. Tell your ministry and congregation that you're mistaken and debunked.

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
In the true God's service.

Last edited:
I'm not being glib, if that's what you're implying.
Not even close to what I said...I have a weakness in being glib...I make light when I need to take better care. Words always matter, and in the multiplication thereof there is no absence of sin.

I made no reference to you. I was referring to myself.

Cyrus is, I don't think Nebu is.
I found where Nebuchadnezzar is His "servant", and "king of kings", but I can't find where he's "anointed." I think you are correct.

Actually the shroud shows a human likeness, not marred beyond.
You've not studied the effects of a Roman flagellum. The skin is shredded right to the organs. His face was battered by your temple guards. You're only denying the efficiency of your fathers' rage.

The image doesn't show this.
You're in denial. This is the image of a man denied and rejected by His Own people, as Isaiah foretold and, as he also foretold, you are forced to not believe the obvious. As it is written, "Who has bound up the waters in His cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is the name of His Son—
surely you know!...
" I know. You cannot possibly. Your invention has no son.

I acknowledge that Messiah will have human parents. Nothing says otherwise. Isaiah 7 and its context debunks Jesus easily.
Nope. It corroborates the birth...And you don't dare quote it here. You cannot refute history.

God's image isn't physical.
Your invention cannot create man, then.

Moses was called elohim. Angels, Judges (Ho Theos), etc., as well.
Moses was not called "Theos". You're trying to make connections to the Greek, which is specific. Theos is not judge. It's deity only.

No, what I'm saying is Messiah isn't the God but representative.
You do not know Messiah. You're driven to make unsubstantiated claims and theory only.

I'm not wrong.
Israel is His son.
Shredded from context.

Proverbs 30. Israel had nothing to do with creation...the Word was with God from the beginning. All things were made by your Messiah His Son, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

I see Jesus died and was laid in Talpiot.
Yeah...You do see that.

Consider new glasses that don't lie about history, and create hopeful fantasy. Talpiot is a laughable lie drawn, as I've shown you every time, from impossible conjecture. "Same old junk..." as a wise man keeps saying.

You did lose on the point of AB+ blood type. My God doesn't have blood with known diseases. So much for being a new Adam.
You really are desperate. Your god cannot do what God did...

If you see an error, point it out. But it must be something of scripture not your opinion. You love soliloquies.
Sure. It's the purpose of this forum.

Sorry, but God isn't man. It's mentioned several times.
Agreed. No man can be Jesus or do what He did. He Alone is the Word of God made Flesh, the visible image of the invisible God.

Being perfected shows he isn't God.
False. It proved that He clothed Himself in mortality to bear your iniquities as it is written. He is now clothed in immortality and wrapped in Glory, the Glory of the Only One, Father of all.

Yep, your god is limited.
You still didn't look it up.

But you're right: He cannot lie. And he cannot take on the limits you insist on putting on your invention.

Bring it up.
Have. Often.

That's nice. Gods that die aren't the God.
God's that bear Adam's condemnation to the extreme, and to be firstborn from the dead, conquering death for all time are The One and Only God. Your own self-limited understanding cannot grasp this, as Isaiah said, lest you turn and be healed.

Not even close to what I said...I have a weakness in being glib...I make light when I need to take better care. Words always matter, and in the multiplication thereof there is no absence of sin.

I made no reference to you. I was referring to myself.

I found where Nebuchadnezzar is His "servant", and "king of kings", but I can't find where he's "anointed." I think you are correct.

You've not studied the effects of a Roman flagellum. The skin is shredded right to the organs. His face was battered by your temple guards. You're only denying the efficiency of your fathers' rage.

You're in denial. This is the image of a man denied and rejected by His Own people, as Isaiah foretold and, as he also foretold, you are forced to not believe the obvious. As it is written, "Who has bound up the waters in His cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is the name of His Son—
surely you know!...
" I know. You cannot possibly. Your invention has no son.

Nope. It corroborates the birth...And you don't dare quote it here. You cannot refute history.

Your invention cannot create man, then.

Moses was not called "Theos". You're trying to make connections to the Greek, which is specific. Theos is not judge. It's deity only.

You do not know Messiah. You're driven to make unsubstantiated claims and theory only.

Shredded from context.

Proverbs 30. Israel had nothing to do with creation...the Word was with God from the beginning. All things were made by your Messiah His Son, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

Yeah...You do see that.

Consider new glasses that don't lie about history, and create hopeful fantasy. Talpiot is a laughable lie drawn, as I've shown you every time, from impossible conjecture. "Same old junk..." as a wise man keeps saying.

You really are desperate. Your god cannot do what God did...

Sure. It's the purpose of this forum.

Agreed. No man can be Jesus or do what He did. He Alone is the Word of God made Flesh, the visible image of the invisible God.

False. It proved that He clothed Himself in mortality to bear your iniquities as it is written. He is now clothed in immortality and wrapped in Glory, the Glory of the Only One, Father of all.

You still didn't look it up.

But you're right: He cannot lie. And he cannot take on the limits you insist on putting on your invention.

Have. Often.

God's that bear Adam's condemnation to the extreme, and to be firstborn from the dead, conquering death for all time are The One and Only God. Your own self-limited understanding cannot grasp this, as Isaiah said, lest you turn and be healed.
You're repeating yourself. No need for me to reply.

Back