"Fairness"

you are conflating.

where does God say he has different benefits for the lost ?

all are under sin, all are condemned, there is none righteous no not one. all are equal as sinners and condemnation.

I'm not conflating.

I agree with you. All are under sin and all are condemned. Then.... how do you deal with the fact that some get more opportunities than others? It is a simple question that can not be answered without recognizing the very real fact that God treats some differently than others that are identical.

You have to admit that you haven't removed every "fairness" obstacle in your theology. Not even with your recent change in position. This should be a sobering moment for you.

As much as you don't want to do it.... You are proving that "God does as He pleases" and it has nothing to do with the will of man.

Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

all lost humans under the same condemnation.

Strawman. But I am not referring to "lost humans", rather I am just referring to believers only in being made in the "image and likeness of God". And all believers share one thing in common in regards to knowing God; they all share a believing Mind. And believers don't share "condemnation" from God, because God has forgiven all believers.

However, unbelievers do share something in common; a unbelieving mind which has condemned them to an eternal separation from God, as they have chosen this for themselves.

Strawman. But I am not referring to "lost humans", rather I am just referring to believers only in being made in the "image and likeness of God". And all believers share one thing in common in regards to knowing God; they all share a believing Mind. And believers don't share "condemnation" from God, because God has forgiven all believers.

However, unbelievers do share something in common; a unbelieving mind which has condemned them to an eternal separation from God, as they have chosen this for themselves.
every human is made in the image of God- both believers and unbelievers alike.

next

next

How can "every human" be made in the image and likeness of God including "unbelievers"; when unbelievers can't even know God? Are you suggesting that God makes "lost humans" just in order to destroy them?

No, God only makes His children (believers) in His image and likeness. But it is "lost humans" and not God that make other unbelievers. Does anyone cry for spent sperm?

You are misinterpreting Scripture.

next
God doesn't sin. God can't sin. You know better than this. God condescended to man in the Incarnation. You've abandoned too much. You're losing your foundation.

Is Satan in the image of God? Jesus told the Pharisees that they were of their father the devil and the lust of their father they do.

God doesn't sin. God can't sin. You know better than this. God condescended to man in the Incarnation. You've abandoned too much. You're losing your foundation.

Is Satan in the image of God? Jesus told the Pharisees that they were of their father the devil and the lust of their father they do.
you deny man is made in the image of God ?

wow !!!

wow !!!
Instead of dealing with what I said you just mock?

I've told you before that we are born in the image of Adam. We are the descendants of a sinful man. God's purpose before the foundation of the world was to craft man in the image of Jesus Christ.

wow !!!

Only believers are made in the image and likeness of God. As if unbelievers can't even know the truth and reality of God, then how could they be made in the image and likeness of Christ as unbelievers?

Only believers are made in the image and likeness of God. As if unbelievers don't even know the truth and reality of God, then how could they be made in the image and likeness of God?
wrong all mankind is made in the image of God which is why we have redemption available for all men made in His image. No image, no redemption.

its the exact reason why there was no redemption provided for the fallen angels and there is for fallen man.

man , not angels were created in Gods image hence there value and worth are the utmost to God.

Gods love and redemption is solely upon man who was made in His image/likeness.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with your unbiblical and gnostic views of God, man and scripture.

next

wrong all mankind is made in the image of God which is why we have redemption available for all men made in His image. No image, no redemption.

its the exact reason why there was no redemption provided for the fallen angels and there is for fallen man.

man , not angels were created in Gods image hence there value and worth are the utmost to God.

Gods love and redemption is solely upon man who was made in His image/likeness.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with your unbiblical and gnostic views of God, man and scripture.

next
Then why did Jesus say that their father was the devil? Why did John talk about the manifestation of the children of God and the children of the Devil.

You are preaching what you want. Not what the Scriptures teach.

Then why did Jesus say that their father was the devil? Why did John talk about the manifestation of the children of God and the children of the Devil.

You are preaching what you want. Not what the Scriptures teach.
conflating again I see serving God who is Spirit or the devil who is spirit has nothing to do with man who was created in Gods image.

next

thanks for responding because I'm beginning to see how off you are theologically .

keep asking more questions and making comments.

I would love to see where this conversation leads.

You have me very curious now @christ_undivided

this goes way beyond calvinism/arminianism as I have never heard this from anyone in either camp before.

hope this helps !!!

conflating again I see serving God who is Spirit or the devil who is spirit has nothing to do with man who was created in Gods image.

next
Conflating? How?
Sin is death and sin isn't in the image of God. You can argue for some semblance of characteristics in all men but you can't ignore sin. Sin is not of God. It has no semblance with God.

Conflating? How?
Sin is death and sin isn't in the image of God. You can argue for some semblance of characteristics in all men but you can't ignore sin. Sin is not of God. It has no semblance with God.
never said it do still projecting ?

God sent His only Son to save sinners not the righteous- its the sick, the sinner who needs a doctor .

next

thanks for responding because I'm beginning to see how off you are theologically .

keep asking more questions and making comments.

I would love to see where this conversation leads.

You have me very curious now @christ_undivided

this goes way beyond calvinism/arminianism as I have never heard this from anyone in either camp before.

hope this helps !!!

God's target in creating man in His own image wasn't Adam. It was those in Jesus Christ. If you accept that fact, you will better understand my position.

They why claim man is in the image of God if he is sick?
sin doesn't change being made in His image.

got scripture for such a change where God says the image changed ?

didn't think so thats gnostic. pagan, greek, manichean garbage brought into the church by augustine.

hope this helps !!!

Back