Can you be a bit more specific?
well if you deny the faith:

IOW: rejecting it or don't believe it is true
then you don't have the faith.

Then you can't have faith that you deny

Transliteration: arneomai
Phonetic Spelling: (ar-neh'-om-ahee)
Definition: to deny, say no
Usage: (a) I deny (a statement), (b) I repudiate (a person, or belief).
HELPS Word-studies
720 arnéomai – properly, deny (refuse); hence, contradict, refuse to affirm or to confess (identify with); disown (repudiate). See also 4716 /staurós ("cross").

Mesenja

Well if you deny the faith. IOW: rejecting it or don't believe it is true. Then you don't have the faith. You can't have faith that you deny

The apostle Paul said that you’ve denied the faith by not providing for your family and are worse than an infidel. Supporting your family is a work. Now I will ask you the following question. Do infidels and those who have denied the faith receive salvation?

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel.

Last edited:

1Thess521

The apostle Paul said that you’ve denied the faith by not doing their requisite work of providing for your family.
you have the cart before the horse

1st Denied
perfect indicative
used to describe things that have started in the past but that are still continuing, or will happen again, in the future

then not provides
present indicative
present active indicative shows that the action happens in the present time

You have denied the faith in the past and continue to do so;
presently you do not provide for your family

Mesenja

you have the cart before the horse

1st Denied
perfect indicative
used to describe things that have started in the past but that are still continuing, or will happen again, in the future

then not provides
present indicative
present active indicative shows that the action happens in the present time

You have denied the faith in the past and continue to do so;presently you do not provide for your family

So what? You’ve still denied the faith by not providing for your family and are worse then an infidel. My question still stands and as yet remains unanswered.​

1Thess521

So what? You’ve still denied the faith by not providing for your family and are worse then an infidel. My question still stands and as yet remains unanswered.​
your question is invalid

The thief on the cross did not provide for his family (he is in paradise)
If Bill Gates is faithless: and yet he provide for his family : he is unsaved.
if a person refuses to provide for his family then that is EVIDENCE of faithlessness.

1Thess521

please explain how someone who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit: in Christ: Christ is in them: the new nature is here their old nature has passed away.
and yet they refuse to provide for their family?