Can you be a bit more specific?
well if you deny the faith:

IOW: rejecting it or don't believe it is true
then you don't have the faith.

Then you can't have faith that you deny

Transliteration: arneomai
Phonetic Spelling: (ar-neh'-om-ahee)
Definition: to deny, say no
Usage: (a) I deny (a statement), (b) I repudiate (a person, or belief).
HELPS Word-studies
720 arnéomai – properly, deny (refuse); hence, contradict, refuse to affirm or to confess (identify with); disown (repudiate). See also 4716 /staurós ("cross").

Well if you deny the faith. IOW: rejecting it or don't believe it is true. Then you don't have the faith. You can't have faith that you deny

The apostle Paul said that you’ve denied the faith by not providing for your family and are worse than an infidel. Supporting your family is a work. Now I will ask you the following question. Do infidels and those who have denied the faith receive salvation?

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel.

Last edited:

The apostle Paul said that you’ve denied the faith by not doing their requisite work of providing for your family.
you have the cart before the horse

1st Denied
perfect indicative
used to describe things that have started in the past but that are still continuing, or will happen again, in the future

then not provides
present indicative
present active indicative shows that the action happens in the present time

You have denied the faith in the past and continue to do so;
presently you do not provide for your family

you have the cart before the horse

1st Denied
perfect indicative
used to describe things that have started in the past but that are still continuing, or will happen again, in the future

then not provides
present indicative
present active indicative shows that the action happens in the present time

You have denied the faith in the past and continue to do so;presently you do not provide for your family

So what? You’ve still denied the faith by not providing for your family and are worse then an infidel. My question still stands and as yet remains unanswered.​

So what? You’ve still denied the faith by not providing for your family and are worse then an infidel. My question still stands and as yet remains unanswered.​
your question is invalid

The thief on the cross did not provide for his family (he is in paradise)
If Bill Gates is faithless: and yet he provide for his family : he is unsaved.
if a person refuses to provide for his family then that is EVIDENCE of faithlessness.

please explain how someone who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit: in Christ: Christ is in them: the new nature is here their old nature has passed away.
and yet they refuse to provide for their family?

Can you expound on this?
If a person wilfully rejects a known commandment, are they still "saved", and if so...how?

Jesus answered at Matt 7:21-23-- He says basically--No matter what you think you do for me, it counts 0 if you work iniquity( lawlessness) and at judgement he will tell those--Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you. So those are not saved. Yet in the majority of religions that claim to be christian, the blind guides tell those who work iniquity-You are saved, and they believe it. They are these teachers-2Cor 11:12-15--No mortal knows who is saved--He cannot read anothers true heart. He does not know who can endure( Matt 24:13) until their end living now in a satan ruled system doing Jesus' Fathers will over their own will. Nor has he ever seen a single name written in Gods book of life. i say run from them.

If you become a serial killer you probably were not saved to begin with.
I would agree with "probably." But not "necessarily." Samson was clearly a serial killer, by modern standards, but he was saved, eventually.

As to divine law, judgement depends on whom you kill, and what the motives and circumstances are. Self-defence, and the killing of oppressors, has often been seen as justified under divine law: cf. the old testament and the Amalekites who pre-emptively attacked Israel on their way to Canaan.

Human law often doesn't perceive things in the same way as divine law. Moreover, human law is written by those with political power, generally to defend themselves and their political powers. Hence there can be a wide divergence between human and divine law, depending on the nature and exercise of the political power.

Last edited:
I would agree with "probably." But not "necessarily." Samson was clearly a serial killer, by modern standards, but he was saved, eventually.

As to divine law, judgement depends on whom you kill, and what the motives and circumstances are. Self-defence, and the killing of oppressors, has often been seen as justified under divine law: cf. the old testament and the Amalekites who pre-emptively attacked Israel on their way to Canaan.

Human law often doesn't perceive things in the same way as divine law. Moreover, human law is written by those with political power, generally to defend themselves and their political powers. Hence there can be a wide divergence between human and divine law, depending on the nature and exercise of the political power.
There are exceptions to the "rule"......I would agree with "probably."

you are funny...is he saving himself?
Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Actually that is a quote of Joel 2:31-32 where it says in the OT-- whosoever calls upon the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved. Your bible has LORD that is why Lord is in your NT. YHWH belongs in both spots. By satans will Gods name was removed( nearly 7000 spots) where God put it. Most will call on the name Jesus because they are being mislead and dont understand the facts.

Actually that is a quote of Joel 2:31-32 where it says in the OT-- whosoever calls upon the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved.
how does that change what I asked? Crowcross said the person probably was not saved. My question was. Is he saving himself?
Your bible has LORD that is why Lord is in your NT.
I never wrote a bible.
YHWH belongs in both spots.
I never claimed otherwise.
By satans will Gods name was removed( nearly 7000 spots) where God put it.
Actually, God didn't write a bible either.
Most will call on the name Jesus because they are being mislead and dont understand the facts.
God appointed Jesus as mediator. You can't go to the father without calling on Jesus.
Did Paul make a mistake here?
Philippians 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

how does that change what I asked? Crowcross said the person probably was not saved. My question was. Is he saving himself?

I never wrote a bible.

I never claimed otherwise.

Actually, God didn't write a bible either.

God appointed Jesus as mediator. You can't go to the father without calling on Jesus.
Did Paul make a mistake here?
Philippians 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Yes bow in obesiance to Gods appointed king. But getting to the Father is the destination. Jesus said No one comes to the Father except through me. By obeying everything Jesus teaches, he sends those to his Father, John 3:36--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath.

If you become a serial killer you probably were not saved to begin with.
First, you claim that person probably was not saved, to begin with.
Hebrews 10 shows a person can wilfully sin after being saved causing him to use up his sacrifice for sin.
Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Your comment that the person was probably not saved in the first place assumes that the sacrifice did not work in the first place.

First, you claim that person probably was not saved, to begin with.
Hebrews 10 shows a person can wilfully sin after being saved causing him to use up his sacrifice for sin.
Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Your comment that the person was probably not saved in the first place assumes that the sacrifice did not work in the first place.
Sometimes you argumentative people really amaze me. I'm pretty sure I used the word probably. Can you go back and look for me.

Why do you argumentative people alway want to present the exception to the rule as the rule? Did you not understand my point?

Yes bow in obesiance to Gods appointed king. But getting to the Father is the destination.
No Jesus is in the father. Our destination is eternal life.
Jesus said No one comes to the Father except through me. By obeying everything Jesus teaches, he sends those to his Father, John 3:36--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath.
Where does the scripture say Jesus send those to the father? Jesus is in the father and the father in him. If we abide in Jesus then we are in the father.
John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Sometimes you argumentative people really amaze me. I'm pretty sure I used the word probably. Can you go back and look for me.
You were being argumentative when you used the word probably. You have no idea what the person's position is or was in the first place.
Why do you argumentative people alway want to present the exception to the rule as the rule? Did you not understand my point?
You are the argumentative person since you keep making up rules as you go along.

That's about as likely as an apple tree suddenly growing lemons, and you asking, "is it still an apple tree?"

If it's a true apple tree, it will NEVER grow lemons.
If it grows lemons, it NEVER was an apple tree.
You were a sinner does that mean you will never be a saint?
If you have become a saint does that mean you were never a sinner?
Your logic is silly.

No Jesus is in the father. Our destination is eternal life.

Where does the scripture say Jesus send those to the father? Jesus is in the father and the father in him. If we abide in Jesus then we are in the father.
John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

No one comes to the Father except through me. One must get to the Father to accomplish this-John 4:22-24--notice how Jesus warns of all the false gods, then tells all how properly to serve the true God-Only the Father. Paul teaches exactly the same-1Cor 8:5-6

Back