FAKE NEWS NY Times Claims of 70% Increase in “Deworming Drug” Ivermectin Poisonings

Authentic Nouveau

FAKE NEWS NY Times Gets Caught: Claims of 70% Increase in “Deworming Drug” Ivermectin Poisonings Was Actually a 2% Increase​

Our local sidekick unit mark their rag as inerrant and sacred writ.

The entire premise of the article was false. It makes you wonder who was paying for it?

Here is where it gets ugly. The local CARM left wingers do not fact check their tabloids. Why didn't they tell us The Grey Lady has BO?

Backup

FAKE NEWS NY Times Gets Caught: Claims of 70% Increase in “Deworming Drug” Ivermectin Poisonings Was Actually a 2% Increase​

Here is where it gets ugly. The local CARM left wingers do not fact check their tabloids. Why didn't they tell us The Grey Lady has BO?
um, I think I’ll believe the New York Times before fake news, Gaytway Pundit

“Texas saw a 550% spike in poison control calls due to people ingesting horse and cow dewormer”

CrowCross

“Texas saw a 550% spike in poison control calls due to people ingesting horse and cow dewormer”
Do you have a link to that article?

vibise

So where is the link to the NYT article that supposedly made false claims?

Yakuda

If course you will because you're limited

Bonnie

This is irony at its finest--you complaining about fake news, when you posted this, which is ENTIRELY FAKE:

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!

Yakuda

The left sucks

Backup

FAKE NEWS NY Times​

New York Times spent about 2 weeks doing real investigative reporting to reveal the Afghan drone strikes killed civilians, not their target.

I have yet to see one of you people cite a single article, in the entire history of GaytWay Pundit that is not right-wing propaganda.

Authentic Nouveau

New York Times spent about 2 weeks doing real investigative reporting to reveal the Afghan drone strikes killed civilians, not their target.

I have yet to see one of you people cite a single article, in the entire history of GaytWay Pundit that is not right-wing propaganda.
Deflections Gaylore.

Yakuda

That rag is bird cage carpeting

Bonnie

You keep falling for Fake News sources.
No, that would be you, since you posted the following which is entirely fake news:

Kettle, meet pot..

Authentic Nouveau

Demand Surges for Deworming Drug for Covid, Despite Scant Evidence It Works https://nyti.ms/2Y37sSB

I tend to go with the consensus of the medical community and I'm fully vaccinated. Just providing the link as requested. :)
You are a medical outsider. Consensus is a political concept. I pay for employee health insurance and pay for them to get a second opinion. Not an opinion from medical tabloids.

Your reference to "deworming drug" is a label Fake News consensus uses. You also have not read my posts on ionophores.

Your ignorant sources do not report that Stromectol treats the diseases BORN by the parasites., Why is that?