False Prophets

CrowCross

This video is not misleading even though it's presented by an atheist. There are a lot of kooks and fruitcakes in the Christian community. The bible warns us of this. Paula White and Kenneth Copeland are false prophets peddling fake Christianity. My main problem though is all the people that follow them. That's what's dangerous. You see all the people laughing along with Copeland? Did you see Paula doing that crazy speaking in tongues. All these people prophesied a Trump win and were wrong. They are false prophets. Then you had the one guy at the 7:00 minute mark that said his prophecy being wrong doesn't make him a false prophet???!!! These people give Christians a bad name and they are the loudest voices out there. It's no wonder that soon the largest religious group will be the "Nones." I agree with the author of the video that this is "religious insanity."
You don't watch the news or visit alt news do you? Do you have Newsmax or just CNN?

Cynthia

This video is not misleading even though it's presented by an atheist. There are a lot of kooks and fruitcakes in the Christian community. The bible warns us of this. Paula White and Kenneth Copeland are false prophets peddling fake Christianity. My main problem though is all the people that follow them. That's what's dangerous. You see all the people laughing along with Copeland? Did you see Paula doing that crazy speaking in tongues. All these people prophesied a Trump win and were wrong. They are false prophets. Then you had the one guy at the 7:00 minute mark that said his prophecy being wrong doesn't make him a false prophet???!!! These people give Christians a bad name and they are the loudest voices out there. It's no wonder that soon the largest religious group will be the "Nones." I agree with the author of the video that this is "religious insanity."
thats for sure.

Hopefully nonbelievers can see the difference between devout Christians and kooks who are out to fleece the gullable.

Bob Carabbio

Go find any church building on any street in America. There's a 99.99 % chance the congregation will be taught and led by false prophets. American congregations have gone especially nutty. People only want to be told what tickles their itching ears - they want to hear a narrative of their own choosing - and they could care less about the actual truth.
Talk about painting things with a BROAD BRUSH!!!! Sounds like you get your "Theology" from Babylon Bee.

UncleAbee

You don't watch the news or visit alt news do you? Do you have Newsmax or just CNN?
I don't watch any of those type news. They either peddle false conspiracy theories or are bullhorns for the far right. The news I read/watch are local newspapers, CSPAN, local and major news broadcast stations (mostly NBC). I do watch some CNN. I like Smerconish and the general news shows. I stay away from the rest (Don Lemon, Cuomo, Blitzer, etc.) I watch Mike Wallace on Fox news. In general I do not read internet news (Facebook, Twitter, etc). Those sites are full of misinformation.

CrowCross

I don't watch any of those type news. They either peddle false conspiracy theories or are bullhorns for the far right. The news I read/watch are local newspapers, CSPAN, local and major news broadcast stations (mostly NBC). I do watch some CNN. I like Smerconish and the general news shows. I stay away from the rest (Don Lemon, Cuomo, Blitzer, etc.) I watch Mike Wallace on Fox news. In general I do not read internet news (Facebook, Twitter, etc). Those sites are full of misinformation.
....And you would claim there wasn't a rigged election??? Yes, no???

UncleAbee

....And you would claim there wasn't a rigged election??? Yes, no???
The election was not rigged. There is no evidence. Republican courts are throwing all his cases out. Trump lost. You guys need to get out of this "Trump can do no wrong" fantasy world. Any anti Trump news is fake news to you all. This far right media that you listen to promotes this nonsense.

CrowCross

The election was not rigged. There is no evidence. Republican courts are throwing all his cases out. Trump lost. You guys need to get out of this "Trump can do no wrong" fantasy world. Any anti Trump news is fake news to you all. This far right media that you listen to promotes this nonsense.
You need to stop watching CNN.

Open your eyes....What are you going to do when Trump keeps his office...when the legal votes are counted? Cry?

organgrinder

You are being told there is no evidence, which is a far cry from having no evidence. The problem has been getting evidence admitted. There have demonstrated how easily the Dominion machines are manipulated, that Biden received an impossible number of votes in absentees (Pennsylvania I believe) including a .031 rejection rate of improper ballots with 2.4 million voting. Previous election had 266,000 with a 1% rejection rate. And the list goes on.

It is not over until it is over... and it ain't over yet.

UncleAbee

You are being told there is no evidence, which is a far cry from having no evidence. The problem has been getting evidence admitted. There have demonstrated how easily the Dominion machines are manipulated, that Biden received an impossible number of votes in absentees (Pennsylvania I believe) including a .031 rejection rate of improper ballots with 2.4 million voting. Previous election had 266,000 with a 1% rejection rate. And the list goes on.

It is not over until it is over... and it ain't over yet.
No. There is "no" evidence. All of the election state officials across the country have gone "on record" to say this. Trump's lawsuits have all been dismissed out of court for lack of evidence. The Dominion machine issue is a conspiracy theory. Georgia's hand recount disproves this conspiracy. The problem is not getting evidence submitted. The problem is that Trump's legal teams have no evidence and the courts are dismissing the claims.

UncleAbee

You need to stop watching CNN.

Open your eyes....What are you going to do when Trump keeps his office...when the legal votes are counted? Cry?
The "legal votes" have been counted. Every state has certified the results. All of Trump's court cases have been dismissed. Trump's last trick is to try to turn the electors on Dec 14th.

Could GOP states ignore voters and send Trump delegates to the Electoral College? - POLITICO

Trump is trying his dead best to overturn a fair election. What he is doing is un-American and un-democratic.

CrowCross

The "legal votes" have been counted. Every state has certified the results. All of Trump's court cases have been dismissed. Trump's last trick is to try to turn the electors on Dec 14th.

Could GOP states ignore voters and send Trump delegates to the Electoral College? - POLITICO

The vote was illegal. For example, in PA the courts made up some of the rules...which is not what the constitution calls for. The state legislature sets the rules.

Marxist Biden won't be the next president. You'll be happy for that.

AprilRose

Wanna bet?

You have the same answer as the so-called evangelical "prophets" and pastors. Until now, they say Trump WON without changing their stance. I understand that nobody wants to feel embarassed or lose their credibitliy as prophets when their prophecy fails. I hope when January 20 comes, these so called prophets will humble themselves and apologize to their church and declare that they were never really prophets to begin with. Christians are always ready to forgive.

If you don't have the gift, just don't. It's embarassing. I hope they will repent and learn their lesson not to get involved in politics ever again.

CrowCross

You have the same answer as the so-called evangelical "prophets" and pastors. Until now, they say Trump WON without changing their stance. I understand that nobody wants to feel embarassed or lose their credibitliy as prophets when their prophecy fails. I hope when January 20 comes, these so called prophets will humble themselves and apologize to their church and declare that they were never really prophets to begin with. Christians are always ready to forgive.

If you don't have the gift, just don't. It's embarassing. I hope they will repent and learn their lesson not to get involved in politics ever again.
Have you not been watching the news? Wake up....get away from CNN. Tune in to whats really happening.

UncleAbee

The vote was illegal. For example, in PA the courts made up some of the rules...which is not what the constitution calls for. The state legislature sets the rules.

Marxist Biden won't be the next president. You'll be happy for that.
Lol. You guys!!! The vote was legal and has been certified in every state. Trump's last trick is to overturn the electoral college. He will either try to 1) overturn state law and get them to pick "Trump" electors or 2) try to get the lawmakers (senate in particular) to object to the electoral college on Jan 6.

Biden is not a Marxist. I hear this Marxist term thrown around by many Trumpians and find out that most of you all don't even know what it is when questioned.

UncleAbee

The church needs to stay out of politics. We need to focus on spreading the gospel and promoting positive social behavior. We need to whole heartedly denounce these false preachers.