Fast food, and other favorite restaurants

A new day

I thought I would start this topic and discussion, here since it is off topic in another forum and better suited to this forum. Which began with McDonald's serving fish sandwiches and moved on to places like Chick-fil-A, Bojangles, Raising canes...to name a few. What places are favorites, or lacking in quality or taste in the area you live in?

For fast food, I like Chick-Fil-A the best. It has healthier options than some of the other restaurants, and the people are super friendly, no matter how busy they get.

I thought I would start this topic and discussion, here since it is off topic in another forum and better suited to this forum. Which began with McDonald's serving fish sandwiches and moved on to places like Chick-fil-A, Bojangles, Raising canes...to name a few. What places are favorites, or lacking in quality or taste in the area you live in?
I prefer Asian foods. There are not a brand I ate, but as I cannot eat onions, peppers or garlic I do not eat out.

I like Filipino foods.
Chicken Adobo is bangin....

Haha. That means you definitely won't like Asian foods, especially Filipino.

I like ordering pizza. Garlic bread with cheese and pepperoni. Yummy.
No it means I like them, but now cannot eat them. I also love italian food. My husband who does the cooking, has adapted Asian meals and Italian meals with flavour but using foods I can eat for flavour.

Back