Fatalism is divine meticulous determinism for calvinists

It's no different than our Soldiers not being guilty of Collateral Damage. God asked who will go be a Lying Spirit for me? God is Providential in All things...

God meant Joseph's brothers selling him into slavery for good; for the saving of many lives. There was collateral damage in this that the brothers meant..

God never asked Joseph's brothers to try to murder him, nor was it God's will for them to do this evil thing.

Sinners abusing others are NOT soldiers in God's army but the devil's, the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one!

Think, man! Even your conscience must say how wrong this would be... if not seared... the devil's army is not God's!!!

God never asked Joseph's brothers to try to murder him, nor was it God's will for them to do this evil thing.

Sinners abusing others are NOT soldiers in God's army but the devil's, the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one!

Think, man! Even your conscience must say how wrong this would be... if not seared... the devil's army is not God's!!!
Are you mad at me?

Are you mad at me?

Huh?

What does that even have any relevance to the points that are being made?

Why are you creating a red herring, and making this personal?

I am not mad at you, but I am mad at lies and deception from the devil.

You should be too.

Huh?

You should be too.
like flip wilson was mad at the devil ? :)

Huh?

You should be too.
Im glad you are not mad at me...

Don't you believe God is Providential? Don't you agree with Arminius on Providence? Then you should agree God uses you as a Minister of Wrath?

Getting my ears lowered. Later...

Im glad you are not mad at me...

Don't you believe God is Providential? Don't you agree with Arminius on Providence? Then you should agree God uses you as a Minister of Wrath?

Getting my ears lowered. Later...
Can you quote Jesus or the Apostles teaching believers are ministers of wrath ? I would like to read it.

Correct and do you see this is the dangerous place that Calvinism takes one?

One can have a perverse and hideous desire to do something unspeakable and if they do it they can feel justified...well because I actually did it God must have ordained it.

Thank you for sharing your sinful mindset. No Calvinist I know thinks the way you do.

No, such a person would not be justified. Where do you get off misrepresenting people like that?!
That's why I try to pick my words carefully. After all of these years, we can say something; but somebody can hear something totally different. As for what I said, I said that God is the Just and Justifier of Sinners. No one can be Just, our righteousness is as a filthy rag; but God's Righteousness is an alien Righteousness Imparted to us...

And it also helps to know me well, so I don't think that people should jump to conclusions so fast..

Last edited:
Did you read the original post ?

Yes, I did.
Where did the poster claim that a SINNER is justified by (inadvertantly) bringing the wrath of God upon a person?

CARM rules require you to provide a LINKED QUOTE to support your false claim.
Since you cannot do so, you prove your claim is false.

Misrepresenting people will cause you to be suspended (again).

Yes, I did.
Where did the poster claim that a SINNER is justified by (inadvertantly) bringing the wrath of God upon a person?

CARM rules require you to provide a LINKED QUOTE to support your false claim.
Since you cannot do so, you prove your claim is false.

Misrepresenting people will cause you to be suspended (again).
@ReverendRV and I were having a "friendly " discussion, not an adversarial one. We both understood each others points. And it will remain that way with us. He clarified his position in this discussion by answering my question. So we understand each other and he never said that I misrepresented him. I asked a clarifying question if you were following the discussion , so him and I are on the same page now.

hope this helps !!!

Back