fauchee testimony

Authentic Nouveau

What is it with high-profile Democrats and sudden onsets of amnesia? Did the modern Mengele hire Hillary's lawyers?

Yesterday afternoon, Eric Schmitt, senator-elect and current attorney general from Missouri, dropped the full transcript from a recent deposition involving Anthony Fauci. After a tally, Fauci had used the politician's cliché "I don't recall" a total of 174 times.

The epicenter of Ding dongery.

What is it with high-profile Democrats and sudden onsets of amnesia? Did the modern Mengele hire Hillary's lawyers?

Yesterday afternoon, Eric Schmitt, senator-elect and current attorney general from Missouri, dropped the full transcript from a recent deposition involving Anthony Fauci. After a tally, Fauci had used the politician's cliché "I don't recall" a total of 174 times.

Basically Fowl-chi plead the 5th.

You are complaining that Fauci took the 5th 174 times as though that is some sort of record and sign of guilt.
Did you not know that Trump took the 5th in one deposition 440 times?

You are complaining that Fauci took the 5th 174 times as though that is some sort of record and sign of guilt.

Try to address the issue at hand without trying to change the subject.

Why is Fauci trying to avoid hard questions.

Classic Left winger pivots and deflections

I can't find any places in that document where Fauci pleads the 5th. Can you provide us with an example?
You seemed to miss it. I was pointing out the similarity to Fowl-Chi pleading the fifth and saying...
"I don't recall" a total of 174 times.

Here is the first example of him not recalling:

Well, let me ask you this: In 2011, did
you coauthor an op-ed with Francis Collins in the Washington Post called "A Flu Virus Risk Worth Taking”?

“No. I vaguely remember. This was 11
years ago. I've written 1300 articles over my last several years.“

Oh! The Humanity!

Where were you, and what were you doing, at 2:15pm on January 5, 2006?
Sooooooooo, the questions were that vague?

Perhaps you could ask Biden what he had for breakfast yesterday and he might say...I don't recall...and that would be the truth....
Then again maybe Fowl-Chi is entering into a memory issue stage of his life.

Still it doesn't matter because they typically know the answer to the question before they ask Fowl-Chi.

Sooooooooo, the questions were that vague?

Perhaps you could ask Biden what he had for breakfast yesterday and he might say...I don't recall...and that would be the truth....
Then again maybe Fowl-Chi is entering into a memory issue stage of his life.

Still it doesn't matter because they typically know the answer to the question before they ask Fowl-Chi.
Actually it is an element of dishonesty Obfuscation

Fauci is guilty and is attempting to avoid prison.

While students will be required to get a second booster shot before returning for spring semester, the same mandate will not apply to faculty and staff.

Announced Oct. 27, the booster shot requirement was directed towards undergraduate, graduate and professional students in line with CDC recommendations. In order to be considered “up to date” via CDC guidelines, one must receive a primary vaccine series along with the “bivalent” booster. The new booster protects against both the original virus and several variant strains of the COVID-19 virus, which has “changed over time.” Yet faculty and staff are not required to be “up to date” in order to work in the spring.
----------------------------------------

If fraud is shown then the liability protection (License to kill) may go out the window.

What is it with these idiotic questions asking for information that can easily be placed into the record for all to see? There are countless videos online of Faux chi making all manner of idiotic claims. Many of them go back DECADES. Why not just play all of them and ask him if he remembers making these comments? Because there's no reason for anyone to care what that moron remembers. This isn't about his memory so why doesn't anyone care about what he actually did say and do???

The left winger doesn't understand fauchee's attempt to avoid self incrimination.
What's preventing anyone from introducing Faux chi's own statements, claims, mandates, etc.??? Other than suggesting that he's incompetent, what does his memory have to do with anything?

What's preventing anyone from introducing Faux chi's own statements, claims, mandates, etc.??? Other than suggesting that he's incompetent, what does his memory have to do with anything?
like remembering the details of an article he wrote 11 years ago, even though he has written well over a thousand others?

Good point.

just cheap “gotcha” attempts

Back