fauchee testimony

What's preventing anyone from introducing Faux chi's own statements, claims, mandates, etc.??? Other than suggesting that he's incompetent, what does his memory have to do with anything?
Part of this is simple. He is a camera hog according to Kari Mullis. Willing to" lie in front of the camera"
This routine he is questioned under oath. Under oath he offers obfuscation instead of direct answers.

You are complaining that Fauci took the 5th 174 times as though that is some sort of record and sign of guilt.
Yesterday you were complaining about misquoting. Now you are misquoting again.

I do not see mention "that Fauci took the 5th 174 times" in the post you refer to.

The word "guilt" or phrase "some sort of record and sign of guilt" doesn't appear in the post.

Keep making stuff up that i didn't say.

Did you not know that Trump took the 5th in one deposition 440 times?

If you can remember such detail about Trump, then we can expect the runt fauchee also to remember details, yes?

Part of this is simple. He is a camera hog according to Kari Mullis.
His statements in front of the camera are integral the prosecution. These are statements he's made to the public.
Willing to" lie in front of the camera"
A lawyer who had flunked the bar exam half a dozen times would have enough sense to have it admitted as evidence.
This routine he is questioned under oath. Under oath he offers obfuscation instead of direct answers.
He need only admit that the statements, recommendations that are already admitted as evidence are his. The fact that this isn't the case should be a clear signal that you're all being played for fools.

Yesterday you were complaining about misquoting. Now you are misquoting again.

I do not see mention "that Fauci took the 5th 174 times" in the post you refer to.

The word "guilt" or phrase "some sort of record and sign of guilt" doesn't appear in the post.

Keep making stuff up that i didn't say.

If you can remember such detail about Trump, then we can expect the runt fauchee also to remember details, yes?
Who would have ever imagined the cowboy would stretch the truth?

You are complaining that Fauci took the 5th 174 times as though that is some sort of record and sign of guilt.
Did you not know that Trump took the 5th in one deposition 440 times?

saying "i don't recall" is not the same thing as taking the 5th ( The latter a constitutional right - the former is not)

Your statement is FALSE.

Why do you make stuff up?

I didn't mention "taking the 5th"

I didn't mention complaining

Dr Peterson posted a video on how left wingers fabricate strawmen to argue against.

Ruins your credibility.

Back