FAUCI’S DARKEST DAY – CAUGHT IN BRIBERY SCHEME TO SAVE HIS SKIN – Repeatedly Lied on COVID Origins – PAID OFF DOCTORS – Former

No. I'm claiming that that was the claim in many of the conspiracy sites. I'm claiming I speak French and I'm not a scientist...

...I'm also claiming that my top three favorite conspiracies to explore are this one. 9/11 and the Kennedy assassination. There were so many lies in each of these stories, that the truth is evasive and fun to hunt down.

Thanks for asking.
OK thx - One og my hobbies is the JFK assisnation as well

OK thx - One og my hobbies is the JFK assisnation as well
That's one of the best...so...who did it?

One of my prime suspects for triggerman is actually HW.

One of my favorite sticking points with 9/11, besides the missing safe with billions of gold, insured by Bush's insurance company, is the fact that steel doesn't go molten and stay molten for ninety days, especially when it was melted to liquid by kerosine.

That's one of the best...so...who did it?
A combination of the CIA, Secret Service, DOD, FBI and mafia.
One of my prime suspects for triggerman is actually HW.
There is no evidence for that. He is a super swamper, a fake man. A total wholecloth creation of the CIA but there is no evidence he was invoilved.
One of my favorite sticking points with 9/11, besides the missing safe with billions of gold, insured by Bush's insurance company, is the fact that steel doesn't go molten and stay molten for ninety days, especially when it was melted to liquid by kerosine.
??? What?

A combination of the CIA, Secret Service, DOD, FBI and mafia.

There is no evidence for that. He is a super swamper, a fake man. A total wholecloth creation of the CIA but there is no evidence he was invoilved.
I've even seen evidence he was on the grassy knoll.

??? What?
Ninety days for the molten steel to cool off. You haven't seen that? And the claim is that the jet fuel (kerosene), which requires pressure and high energy to even ignite (it would extinguish a burning fire) made the steel columns rubbery, so the collapse directly into its own footprint was inevitable.

And up to the day before, 9/10, gold, which was never recovered, insured by a Bush company, was stored in the basement of building #7, which collapsed fifteen minutes after the BBC announced the collapse of building #7 despite the fact that the talking head was filmed standing in front of the still standing building #7 on its live broadcast. That video is still out there and often has very entertaining "explanations" from the owned media.

Last edited:
I've even seen evidence he was on the grassy knoll.
Show me please - I have never seen any. JUst unconfirmed reports he was in front of the TSD with questionable pictures.
Ninety days for the molten steel to cool off. You haven't seen that? And the claim is that the jet fuel (kerosene) made the steel columns rubbery, so the collapse directly into its own footprint was inevitable.
No I have not heard this claim.

Show me please - I have never seen any. JUst unconfirmed reports he was in front of the TSD with questionable pictures.
I can't find the direct quote for HW. I think it was in the death bed confession of the mafia assassin that came out last year....but I can't find that either.

No I have not heard this claim.
Before you responded, I edited this in: And up to the day before, 9/10, gold, which was never recovered, insured by a Bush company, was stored in the basement of building #7, which collapsed fifteen minutes after the BBC announced the collapse of building #7 despite the fact that the talking head was filmed standing in front of the still standing building #7 on its live broadcast. That video is still out there and often has very entertaining "explanations" from the owned media.

Here's the actual BBC report with plenty of sarcasm.

Here's one site on the molten steel months after the collapse. There's plenty of actually good material out there, this has some links.

I don't understand why he hasn't been charged with something. Negligence is screaming.
I think it has to do with the need to show probable cause that he has broken the law, and to specify which law he has broken.

Having been smeared by one political party for three years isn't a good enough reason to charge him.

I think it has to do with the need to show probable cause that he has broken the law, and to specify which law he has broken.

Having been smeared by one political party for three years isn't a good enough reason to charge him.
As the myriad prosecutions of Donald Trump illustrate brilliantly, not actually being guilty of something is no impediment to being prosecuted. Of course, the one advantage that Fauci has is that the people who are upset with them are conservatives, and conservatives have very little interest in pursuing non-crimes were leftists live to pursue non-crimes. In the pursuit of leftist ideas no orgy of blackest wickedness is too extreme to sully the virtue of their cause.

I would at least think there would be a few wrongful death lawsuits.Anything would be better than nothing.

???????? That basics has been presented on this forum in many threads for the last 3 years.....you've found a way to swallow the blue pill and deny everyone of them.

You still don't think your phone can be tracked.
If Fauci lied to Congress he should have been charged with perjury.

And posting links to RW sites is not evidence.

She's not the only person to come forth and tell the truth.I remember the US embassy warning the Goverment before the pandemic ever started about this lab in Wuhan more than once and that was while fauci was funding these experiments.
Fauci litteraly paid for this pandemic to take place.He may not have caused it on purpose but he did help cause it then his lies started to cover up what he had caused.
Alot of people died and are still suffering because of his dangerous lab experiment.Lives that he should stand accounted for.

This virus lived in bats for perhaps thousands of years and never transfers to anything untill scientists decided to play with it to see what they could do.Then and only then did it transfer to humans. This pandemic started at the same lab that was playing with that virus.It didn't start a thousand miles away where the bats that carry it live.
Coronaviruses have crossed the species barrier into humans before. Examples include MERS and SARS-CoV-1. So your claim this "never" happens is completely wrong. there is, in fact, a very long list of animal pathogens that have jumped to humans.

The RW has gone full bore in their attempts to demonize Fauci, but have failed to land any punches. This seems to be an effort to deflect attention from Trump's failures as the leader who was actually responsible for dealing with the pandemic and failed.

They knew long before the pandemic of the risks and still did it.Fauci has known all along.They used the bat virus to make this virus in the lab.

This is a good article from November 12,2015 talking about the hybrid version of a bat virus.It talks about the research at UNC chapel hill where the bat lady was before moving to Wuhan.

An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus — one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) — has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.

I don't understand why he hasn't been charged with something. Negligence is screaming.
The article you point to describes what is a common type of experiment in virology labs. Engineering viral variants to determine which viral proteins and which residues in those proteins have specific functions. It is how we learn how viruses work. In the experiment described in your link, the results determined that the viral protein under investigation had the conformation necessary to bind to cell surface proteins for entry into the cells.

Yes, such experiments have the potential of creating more pathogenic variants, and approval for those experiments comes with stringent safety requirements. Also, technical virology/microbiology journals require submitting authors to answer a set of questions about whether their work has the potential of creating dangerous viruses.

So there are safeguards in place, and sure, maybe those safeguards could be strengthened, but the fact remains that these types of experiments are critical to understanding how pathogens work, and that understanding is necessary for the development of therapeutics.

As the myriad prosecutions of Donald Trump illustrate brilliantly, not actually being guilty of something is no impediment to being prosecuted. Of course, the one advantage that Fauci has is that the people who are upset with them are conservatives, and conservatives have very little interest in pursuing non-crimes were leftists live to pursue non-crimes. In the pursuit of leftist ideas no orgy of blackest wickedness is too extreme to sully the virtue of their cause.
As the Republican House committee hearings are demonstrating, Republicans are having problems making their cases as they cannot identify legitimate witnesses and live in a world of alternative facts which means their arguments are easily ignored.

And yes, Trump is clearly guilty of multiple crimes.

As the Republican House committee hearings are demonstrating, Republicans are having problems making their cases as they cannot identify legitimate witnesses and live in a world of alternative facts which means their arguments are easily ignored.

And yes, Trump is clearly guilty of multiple crimes.
Of course you have shown not a single criminal verdict.

You claimed 12 billion people were vaccinated.

The article you point to describes what is a common type of experiment in virology labs. Engineering viral variants to determine which viral proteins and which residues in those proteins have specific functions. It is how we learn how viruses work. In the experiment described in your link, the results determined that the viral protein under investigation had the conformation necessary to bind to cell surface proteins for entry into the cells.

Yes, such experiments have the potential of creating more pathogenic variants, and approval for those experiments comes with stringent safety requirements. Also, technical virology/microbiology journals require submitting authors to answer a set of questions about whether their work has the potential of creating dangerous viruses.

So there are safeguards in place, and sure, maybe those safeguards could be strengthened, but the fact remains that these types of experiments are critical to understanding how pathogens work, and that understanding is necessary for the development of therapeutics.
This scientific experiment just killed millions of people and other people will suffer the rest of their lives because of it.
This virus did not cross from bats to humans and it never had.It was genetically modified so that it could live and function in humanized mice.
Then and only then did it transfer to humans .
Fauci funded this gain of research and other scientists have stated that is it gain of research.
Fauci paid to have this virus invented and then lied to hide it.
It was determined to be dangerous before the pandemic happen and now we know why.

Maybe they are working on a few more as we speak. This may just be the first pandemic of many.

I would at least think there would be a few wrongful death lawsuits.Anything would be better than nothing.
Anyone suing for wrongful death would be suing the federal government, not Fauci.

As much as Republicans despise Fauci, the closest they've come to accusing him of an actual crime is the claim that he lied to congress, which most likely boils down to a difference of opinion regarding the definition of "gain-of-function research".

Anyone suing for wrongful death would be suing the federal government, not Fauci.

As much as Republicans despise Fauci, the closest they've come to accusing him of an actual crime is the claim that he lied to congress, which most likely boils down to a difference of opinion regarding the definition of "gain-of-function research".

Perhaps it's time they investigated his entire life then.If it could be done to Trump,then it should be done to Fauci.

Back