FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Oh - you mean that documentary by the guy convicted of electoral fraud?
:ROFLMAO:

Why should anybody take his word over that of the courts that dismissed all of Trump's cases?
If it holds water, why wasn't it presented in court?
Keep laughing it up all the way to the next civil war.
Oh - you mean that documentary by the guy convicted of electoral fraud?
:ROFLMAO:

Why should anybody take his word over that of the courts that dismissed all of Trump's cases?
If it holds water, why wasn't it presented in court?
Anyone can be convicted (or let off the hook) under this Democratic regime. Not buying the propaganda.

The results need never be accepted as legit. The 2020 election was a democrat crime by a criminal organization
A democracy can't function when people never accept election results that have gone through the same process that applies to everyone. Trump had all the opportunity anyone else would have had to challenge election results, and he took full advantage of it, which is fine (60+ lawsuits by him or on his behalf) but it changed nothing. If that's not the time to move one and accept the results, then you don't believe in moving on and accepting results, you only believe in your side gaining power. And that's not democracy.

A democracy can't function when people never accept election results that have gone through the same process that applies to everyone. Trump had all the opportunity anyone else would have had to challenge election results, and he took full advantage of it, which is fine (60+ lawsuits by him or on his behalf) but it changed nothing. If that's not the time to move one and accept the results, then you don't believe in moving on and accepting results, you only believe in your side gaining power. And that's not democracy.
Why should we believe that the same process was used??

Why should we believe that the same process was used??
Because the time for challenging the process is over, and it has to be over at some point, and we're long past that point. I thought the SCOTUS took the election from Al Gore in 2000, and as much as I hated that, I accepted that GHWB was president. I *still* think SCOTUS was wrong, but GHWB was president.

And, no one was claiming that he wasn't the legitimate president a year-and-a-half after his inauguration. The police were not attacked defending members of Congress on the day of certification in 2001. The V.P.'s security detail did not rush him out of the chambers because a mob was approaching. I hope that's not the process you're talking about.

Because the time for challenging the process is over, and it has to be over at some point, and we're long past that point. I thought the SCOTUS took the election from Al Gore in 2000, and as much as I hated that, I accepted that GHWB was president. I *still* think SCOTUS was wrong, but GHWB was president.

And, no one was claiming that he wasn't the legitimate president a year-and-a-half after his inauguration. The police were not attacked defending members of Congress on the day of certification in 2001. The V.P.'s security detail did not rush him out of the chambers because a mob was approaching. I hope that's not the process you're talking about.
The politicalzation of our law enforcement agencies is still going on. Politics is the driving motivation of everything that goes on in Washington.

The bill for vets would have passed if not for the DEMONcrats trying to slip nonsense into it. Wake up.

Gas prices are not down, they are UP.
You people can’t see the truth if it smacked you in the face. Going down a few cents is nothing given the fact that it’s still sky high.
What nonsense was in the bill for vets?
And yes, gas prices ARE coming down.

And Biden is responsible for gas prices? How?

Biden is responsible for everything happening in this country....he turned an energy independent country into a country where the 'president' is begging for oil from other countries...who rightly told him to pound sand.

Back