FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Does he know who Chuck Schumer is? Is it on his "cards"?

Now this.

"This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone. They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish. I’m outraged — though not surprised — that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress," Perry said in his statement. "My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business."

Perry asserted in his statement that "as with President Trump last night, DOJ chose this unnecessary and aggressive action instead of simply contacting my attorneys. These kinds of banana republic tactics should concern every Citizen — especially considering the decision before Congress this week to hire 87,000 new IRS agents to further persecute law-abiding Citizens."

We are not saying Biden is not the president, just that he stole the election. I bet you never came around to say that Bush was legitimate
Im glad you think that Biden is actually president. I think the presidency was actually won by Gore, but I moved on, I didn’t keep fanning the flames of that injustice. I accepted it and moved on. I don’t see many Trump supporters doing that.

Im glad you think that Biden is actually president. I think the presidency was actually won by Gore, but I moved on, I didn’t keep fanning the flames of that injustice. I accepted it and moved on. I don’t see many Trump supporters doing that.
Actually Biden is a puppet being controlled by people on the background. He is too dementia riddled to be in control of his facilities all of the time. His is the office holder in name only.

Well, he is doing a remarkable job of leading the country, and finding ways to benefit average Americans.
What, by adding 87,000 IRS agents who will be going after the middle class for the money he needs to pay for all his spending? He is worse than Jimmy Carter, he is a senile old man who has no business being the POTUS.

What, by adding 87,000 IRS agents who will be going after the middle class for the money he needs to pay for all his spending? He is worse than Jimmy Carter, he is a senile old man who has no business being the POTUS.
Now you know why they stock piled all that ammo for the IRS…

What nonsense was in the bill for vets?
And yes, gas prices ARE coming down.
Still higher than the 2 dollars a gallon than under Trump. How do you like all the other prices you must pay for food etc.? Hey, have you bought your 60k electric car yet?

But in the UK following Trump's election with all the Democrat t-shirts and banners 'not my president' the mainstream media featured generally criticised news of Trump almost daily yet relatively little on Biden since his election, so I would say its just escalated, the left are no better.

Why should we just accept injustice? Look at what has happened to our country and to our constitution, because we have all just sat back and accepted this injustice.

Our elections are rigged. Why should we accept it?

Look it it this way. They have set the precedent, Now we can impeach former presidents and raid their homes and offices.

Obama… we’re coming 😊

Provocations. You don’t really believe he’s a fascist.
Lol the right wing is proving to be fascist.

Why is the FBI great and wonderful when they investigate Hillary and Hunter Biden but now needs defunded now that they are having an investigation into those on the other side?

Lol the right wing is proving to be fascist.
So is the left wing. It’s really really bad.
Why is the FBI great and wonderful when they investigate Hillary and Hunter Biden but now needs defunded now that they are having an investigation into those on the other side?
They weren’t great and wonderful when investigating Hillary and Biden. They literally let them get away with their crimes… while using manufactured evidence of a crime to go after their political opponents.

The corruption and incompetency of the fbi has been exposed for all the world to see.

Are we just supposed to pretend it didn’t happen and all is well here???

Back